Bharti Airtel Limited / customer harassment
I received [protected] dated 21-April-2007 against number telephone number [protected] . This was cleared vide cheque no. 666656 dated 24-04-07 drawn on HDFC bank, Kalkaji. Account number mentions on invoice is [protected].
1. In spite of my clearing the bill of 21-April-2007 I get calls from AIRTEL that I have not paid. I discussed the matter on their helpline number 121. The outcome of discussion is that AIRTEL has generated two bills against my telephone number [protected]. This mistake must be corrected by them only. According to a SMS message sent by AIRTEL they gave a a service request number 12512341 with a commitment to sort out by Wednesday 16 May, 2007 by 1000Hrs. Without concluding the matter they have disconnected my number. Why; I want to know my fault from AIRTEL. In fact I have not received the second bill from AIRTEL Probably they have sent the bill to my old address, telephone number?
2. AIRTEL have messed-up my mailing address too. According to their mail dated 02-April-2007 they have confirmed my mailing address but they keep sending the bill at old address.
I want AIRTEL to tell me single valid reason for discontinuing my outgoing calls. Why such a harassment to the customer?
More Bharti Airtel Limited Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services