Bharti Airtel Limited / customer harassment

I received [protected] dated 21-April-2007 against number telephone number [protected] . This was cleared vide cheque no. 666656 dated 24-04-07 drawn on HDFC bank, Kalkaji. Account number mentions on invoice is [protected].

1. In spite of my clearing the bill of 21-April-2007 I get calls from AIRTEL that I have not paid. I discussed the matter on their helpline number 121. The outcome of discussion is that AIRTEL has generated two bills against my telephone number [protected]. This mistake must be corrected by them only. According to a SMS message sent by AIRTEL they gave a a service request number 12512341 with a commitment to sort out by Wednesday 16 May, 2007 by 1000Hrs. Without concluding the matter they have disconnected my number. Why; I want to know my fault from AIRTEL. In fact I have not received the second bill from AIRTEL Probably they have sent the bill to my old address, telephone number?

2. AIRTEL have messed-up my mailing address too. According to their mail dated 02-April-2007 they have confirmed my mailing address but they keep sending the bill at old address.

I want AIRTEL to tell me single valid reason for discontinuing my outgoing calls. Why such a harassment to the customer?

A  7th of Nov, 2013 by
There is no reason for a customer to complain unless he finds improper services.
I fully agree with all those who have complained and I congratulate them for coming forward to complain. After all an organization needs complain for their improvemnt.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel