Having problems with Jadoo TV?

Jadoo TV Customer Service Contacts

+61 2 8607 8110 (Australia)
+64 9951 8398 (New Zealand)
+852 5808 6546 (Hong Kong)
5653 Stoneridge Drive Suite 108
Pleasanton, California
United States - CA94588

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jadoo TV Customer Service. Initial Jadoo TV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jadoo TV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jadoo TV. Discuss the issues you have had with Jadoo TV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jadoo TV Complaints & Reviews

Jadoo TVJadoo tv box 5

I bought Jadoo 5 for my mother on 2018 less than a year the box was become faulty, asked for replacement they instead ecah time gave us direction to reset and do tech stuff on it, it happens several time they did not accept to replace it, at the end they said it is because the subscription ending, we subscribed for 12 months over the phone and paid $120 on 11/12/20, just a month later the box problem increased, now I asked them to fix it, they are saying it is out of warranty buy Jadoo 7. I want my subscription money to be refunded first. They keep passing me around and giving me wrong emails. I am so disappointed and if I don't get any answer soon I will take the matter to ombudsman. I had enough. Give me a response to : [protected]@yahoo.com.

Jadoo tv box 5

Dec 30, 2019

Jadoo TV — vod, hindi channels movies

I'm so stressed with Jadoo tv nothing is every working always some is wrong no channels on the...

Dec 04, 2019

Jadoo TV — jadoo 4

Hi. I have jadoo 4. From few months hindi Channels are not working . I am Getting error when I clicked on any...

Nov 14, 2019

Jadoo TV — nothing on vod is playing

Its been almost 4 weeks all of a sudden VOD contents stop working . And its a every day routine. The moment...

Jadoo TVstucking

I have a jadoo5 it is not working well not running, the light is always red when we plugging out for several hours and then plugging on at this time red light changing to blue, when the first picture coming most of the time it stucking and sometime working when it working sadanly stucking and we have to plug it out again for several hours.
    Totally it is not working. Made me crazy

Jul 17, 2019

Jadoo TV — jadoo 5s and service

I had issue with Jadoo 4 and I spoke to customer service of Jadoo TV and he recommend me to buy Jadoo 5s and...

Jadoo TVjadoo tv box 4

Sometime in May the box stopped working completely. No communication was forthcoming from Jadoo Tech support until about 4 weeks later. Then they put a streamer at the bottom of the box informing about the technical difficulties.

I get e-mails from them all the time, all they had to do was send all the costumers an e-mail about the problems.

Jadoo TV needs to be accountable and engage with the customers.

I second and third that their customer service is the worse I have ever encountered. Even the telephone number they provide will not let you leave a message. They should not be allowed to sell their faulty product which they cannot technically support.

Its a pity such an unethical company is allowed to do business - I think I am going to look at alternatives!!

Jadoo TVjadoo tv box

JadooTV box service has been very useless. Especially since last few months (3+ months) and now as I needed the service because of Cricket worldcup 2019 none of the channels are working almost 80% channels are not at all working.
        Some of the channels used to work few months ago but now it is too bad. I have made complaints to them on phone as well as email but there has been no response.

Even free sport channel apps or few android apps are working way better than Jadoo

Jun 09, 2019

Jadoo TV — scam and false company - not returning our product

We purchased Jadoo 5 last year and since the beginning, many channels as complained to be working were not...

Jadoo TVjadoo 5

I bought jadoo tv 5 few months ago for 200 dollars after listening to the ad on our local desi radio station. It was awful service with buffering and freezing issues although we have very fast internet. I was tolerating the slow service when recently most of the channels vanished and just a disclaimer popped up on jadoo tv that sling tv ask them to block certain channels and they respected that and blocked the channel's[how respectful of you]. there are few channels left. then they started advertising that jadoo tv 5 is being sold for half the price like 100 dollars. I made a complaint to local desi radio and also with jadoo tv on line. since they gave warranty for 2 yrs., I wanted my refund but I was told since I bought it from local retailer, I cannot get refund. If I find their local office, I will take this piece of trash to throw on their face!!!
          I am trying to contact local business bureau complaint section in Houston to file a complain for these Frauds!!
          I bought the service from sling tv and is working great. Have some shame Jadoo TV, dishonest and frauds. DO NOT BUY JADOO, SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Jadoo TVvery deceitful company

I bought Jadoo 5 in Jan 2019, and in 3 months, the message popping on the screen that if we want to continue watching Live TV and some recorded dramas, we got to subscribe to Sling TV. WTF!!!
            Up til now, I can see the Jadoo 5 advert on their website and TV as if everything is normal. The company has ripped off and still shamelessly continuing with their agenda of fooling people. They must have known months before this the issues with Sling TV . The kept the customers in dark. They haven't had an alternative route planned out, I don't believe it. For sure, they just wanted to rip off US consumers.
            All the Jadoo users in US need to sue Sajid Sohail. Let's get together and remind this company what it means to breach business ethical standards.

RESOLVED

• Jadoo TV's response · Apr 15, 2019

Dear customer,

You are referring to the third party content you have been watching via the app named emedia. We would like to inform you that a lot of content has been filtered on request of owner of the copyrights for the provided content.

Emedia content is user added content and not company provided content. Since users adding the content do not have the rights for the content they add, it has been requested by the content owner to be filtered.

Please make sure not to mix up a third party content with the company offered content.

The channels that you are getting that message on were never offered or advertised by us. Please share any or our previous emails or any of our promotions where we have advertised the mentioned content to you or have claimed to offer you before you had purchased our box.

Jan 13, 2019

Jadoo TV — "chat with us" service

I have tried repeatedly, to contact any person on the "chat with us" service but no one has ever replied...

Jadoo TVAll channels

I have this box since more than 2 years.. Never been able to see a single channel without buffering.. Movie takes forever to watch.. Vod buffering time is tooooooooooo much... It's the biggest mistake I did buying this box.. Have called support a few times but they are just fooling around with you.. Whichever company broadband you say you are with they will say that particular broadband is causing trouble.. Nonsense reason... All other iptv boxes work perfectly with any broadband but jadoo personnel are just making excuses.. Support tried every trick they could but I am suffering by not been able to watch anything there.

Jadoo TV — jadoo box

I purchased jadoo 3 box few years ago but the box has been disabled by jadoo tv. I phoned Jadoo tv support...

Jadoo TV — jadoo-5

I updated to Jadoo-5 few months ago from 3s and it keeps freezing from the first day. Did make many calls to...

Jadoo 5 — jadoo 5 service

Bought jadoo 5 from calgary yesterday and it is buffing. Called their line 7 times and as soon my turn come...

Jadoo TV — jadoo 4 is not working, it looks like a scam

jadoo4 was working fine few months back but its been almost 5 months since channels have disappeared and the...

Jadoo TV — jadoo tv 4

I purchased jaado 4 approximately 1 year ago, warranty expired and jaado box not working properly, channel...

Mississauga

Jadoo TV — warranty service

I have bought Jado 5, eight months ago and now it is not working, then I called them and after spending 15...

Johannesburg

Jadoo TV — jadoo tv 4 / terrible customer service

Worst customer support ever ! Missguided the customers, they did same this to me 2 year before & i ended up...