Having problems with Jadoo TV?

+61 2 8607 8110 (Australia)
+64 9951 8398 (New Zealand)
+852 5808 6546 (Hong Kong)
5653 Stoneridge Drive Suite 108
Pleasanton, California
United States - CA94588

Complaints & Reviews

vod, hindi channels movies

I'm so stressed with Jadoo tv nothing is every working always some is wrong no channels on the apps.

Disgusted with staff the way talk like on drugs, never understand Customer problems or English very rude.

Waste of money Jadoo tv should be shut down.

I will take you the papers and tv tell everybody how disgusting your service is.

I will take to the ombusman and further.

jadoo 4

Hi. I have jadoo 4. From few months hindi Channels are not working . I am Getting error when I clicked on any hindi channels . Even Jadoo used to upload new released movies on Eros and on my jAdoo . Suddenly all movies are removed from Jadoo 4 . Hindi news channels also not working. Please do something. Without jadoo it's boring . Thanks in advance.

nothing on vod is playing

Its been almost 4 weeks all of a sudden VOD contents stop working . And its a every day routine. The moment in late evening i try to watch any drama or any show on VOD its only says no content. This box sucks. Only workable boxes were jadop 2 and 3 even 4 starting giving issues and this 5 is totally a flop thing. This is my last ever purchase i will.forsure switch to some other box and ill.make sure to tell everyone for not to waste there 200plus dollars on this stupid box.

stucking

I have a jadoo5 it is not working well not running, the light is always red when we plugging out for several hours and then plugging on at this time red light changing to blue, when the first picture coming most of the time it stucking and sometime working when it working sadanly stucking and we have to plug it out again for several hours.
Totally it is not working. Made me crazy

jadoo 5s and service

I had issue with Jadoo 4 and I spoke to customer service of Jadoo TV and he recommend me to buy Jadoo 5s and...

jadoo tv box 4

Sometime in May the box stopped working completely. No communication was forthcoming from Jadoo Tech support until about 4 weeks later. Then they put a streamer at the bottom of the box informing about the technical difficulties.

I get e-mails from them all the time, all they had to do was send all the costumers an e-mail about the problems.

Jadoo TV needs to be accountable and engage with the customers.

I second and third that their customer service is the worse I have ever encountered. Even the telephone number they provide will not let you leave a message. They should not be allowed to sell their faulty product which they cannot technically support.

Its a pity such an unethical company is allowed to do business - I think I am going to look at alternatives!!

jadoo tv box

JadooTV box service has been very useless. Especially since last few months (3+ months) and now as I needed the service because of Cricket worldcup 2019 none of the channels are working almost 80% channels are not at all working.
Some of the channels used to work few months ago but now it is too bad. I have made complaints to them on phone as well as email but there has been no response.

Even free sport channel apps or few android apps are working way better than Jadoo

scam and false company - not returning our product

We purchased Jadoo 5 last year and since the beginning, many channels as complained to be working were not...

jadoo 5

I bought jadoo tv 5 few months ago for 200 dollars after listening to the ad on our local desi radio station. It was awful service with buffering and freezing issues although we have very fast internet. I was tolerating the slow service when recently most of the channels vanished and just a disclaimer popped up on jadoo tv that sling tv ask them to block certain channels and they respected that and blocked the channel's[how respectful of you]. there are few channels left. then they started advertising that jadoo tv 5 is being sold for half the price like 100 dollars. I made a complaint to local desi radio and also with jadoo tv on line. since they gave warranty for 2 yrs., I wanted my refund but I was told since I bought it from local retailer, I cannot get refund. If I find their local office, I will take this piece of trash to throw on their face!!!
I am trying to contact local business bureau complaint section in Houston to file a complain for these Frauds!!
I bought the service from sling tv and is working great. Have some shame Jadoo TV, dishonest and frauds. DO NOT BUY JADOO, SAVE YOUR MONEY!

very deceitful company

I bought Jadoo 5 in Jan 2019, and in 3 months, the message popping on the screen that if we want to continue watching Live TV and some recorded dramas, we got to subscribe to Sling TV. WT[censored]
Up til now, I can see the Jadoo 5 advert on their website and TV as if everything is normal. The company has ripped off and still shamelessly continuing with their agenda of fooling people. They must have known months before this the issues with Sling TV . The kept the customers in dark. They haven't had an alternative route planned out, I don't believe it. For sure, they just wanted to rip off US consumers.
All the Jadoo users in US need to sue Sajid Sohail. Let's get together and remind this company what it means to breach business ethical standards.

• Jadoo TV's response · Apr 15, 2019

Dear customer,

You are referring to the third party content you have been watching via the app named emedia. We would like to inform you that a lot of content has been filtered on request of owner of the copyrights for the provided content.

Emedia content is user added content and not company provided content. Since users adding the content do not have the rights for the content they add, it has been requested by the content owner to be filtered.

Please make sure not to mix up a third party content with the company offered content.

The channels that you are getting that message on were never offered or advertised by us. Please share any or our previous emails or any of our promotions where we have advertised the mentioned content to you or have claimed to offer you before you had purchased our box.

"chat with us" service

I have tried repeatedly, to contact any person on the "chat with us" service but no one has ever replied. I've waited 30+min just to get in contact with someone and this time remainder keeps saying 1 minute for the last 30 mins.

This is very poor service from jadoo as I just have a problem with my box which only jadoo can fix. I have even tried contacting them on different days but still face the same problems.

• Or
    Ornob12 Apr 23, 2019

Jadoo 5 is not good because they cheat people for no reason

jadoo box

I purchased jadoo 3 box few years ago but the box has been disabled by jadoo tv. I phoned Jadoo tv support...

Jadoo TV

jadoo-5

I updated to Jadoo-5 few months ago from 3s and it keeps freezing from the first day. Did make many calls to support and the problem never solved.
Too many issues, worst customer service, most of the times video on demand doesn't work, channels get stuck every five minutes. and if you want to change the channel you have to watch minutes to load & it will keep buffering anyway.

The speed of my internet connection tested via speedtest.com & most lowest checked at 28 Mbps at evenings, otherwise always more than 32.

jadoo 5 service

Bought jadoo 5 from calgary yesterday and it is buffing.
Called their line 7 times and as soon my turn comes after about 1hour they hang up so went live in internet. Finally the guy says this is on going problem we are having as it is 3rd party. Can I return and he cuts me again. Not helpful at all
Not good customer service. Do not buy jadoo period

jadoo 4 is not working, it looks like a scam

jadoo4 was working fine few months back but its been almost 5 months since channels have disappeared and the...

jadoo tv 4

I purchased jaado 4 approximately 1 year ago, warranty expired and jaado box not working properly, channel...

Mississauga Satellite & Cable TV

warranty service

I have bought Jado 5, eight months ago and now it is not working, then I called them and after spending 15...

jadoo tv 4 / terrible customer service

Worst customer support ever ! Missguided the customers, they did same this to me 2 year before & i ended up to updgrade my device in to jadoo 4, paid 199$ .. and now again same thing they misguided me n said to me do hrd reset & n when i did every thing cleared n now they said download all new data ( which i dnt know how to do ) or buy a new one ! I willl never ever go fr this compny ! Very upset with the customer services,

unprofessional, rude and even abusive employees

Whenever you call the Jadoo TV customers support service, then they don't listen to you and start the chapter...

jadoo tv

First I bought Jadoo 2 and we were pleased with it until the lag and crashes started happening. At First we...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices