AirtelWorld.comsim registration failed!

I am getting "Sim Registration Failed" only because i have edited my mailing address from "airtelworld.com". Regarding this issue today (11.05.07) i have made 6 call to the customer care. They told me that i have to wait for two or more days, because they people do verification on the address change. So my question is - i will suffer, because they have to do verification...

Beware people!

• Di
    Dipin Ashok Manani Jun 20, 2007

My no. is 9860399034, in charged with 210 but i not got the balance of 75 RS.

• Ku
    Kumar Jun 25, 2007

I too faced several problems with Airtel. You have the right to make a complaint in http://core.nic.in/ I think this site will help you. Airtel is not supposed to disconnect as they like. I should say that the body governing the operators are not good (TRAI).

If TRAI governs them properly, then there will be no issues like this!!

• Mo
    Monika Bansal Aug 27, 2007

A MMS message come on my cell no.9971581770. Subject was Airtel Live at & given a site address http://www.airtelworld.com/mms. Also give my passcode ' u643df. But this site activated and i want to activate my MMS account. But how can it is possible that i will be activate it.

Manmeet Singh Anand Sep 07, 2007

My prepaid number is 09872277170 and it's really amazing that being an old customer of airtel, airtel has barred my incoming. My validity will end in JUNE 2008 and my balance never falls down much.

My outgoing is ok, i can receive and send messages but the problem is without any reason how can airtel barr my incoming. The problem i noticed on 4th of sep and i lodged a complaint at customer care on 5th sep. and they gave me a time of 24 hours. And now will u believe it's more than 54 hrs my incoming is still inactive. I don't know how many important calls have missed so far even I've activated MCA alert. And being incoming inactive many calls are missed calls for me. how will i trace my missed calls? And they say aisi azaadi aur kahan. Now I've talked to customer care executive and now they are saying my incoming problem will be solved till 1pm (11th sep). This is truly unbelievable. Where is customer satisfaction...

• Ne
    NEERAJ KUMAR TYAGI Sep 08, 2007

I have also received an sms giving me a passcode for getting the MMS. But in vain.

ramchander rao Sep 12, 2007

i holder of 9908351316 mobile residing at hanamkonda/warangal dist/a.p took internet on on 03-09-2007&05-09-2007&07-09-2007 but couldnot stay in the net for more than 3 minutes for all the instanses i have complined to the customercare finally ihave submitted my written complint in your office at prodduturi complex hnk finally my activation to the customer care was barred as per the advise of your customer care executives i gave my cell in the nokia care centre thereby all the settings lost tried to take the settings but not able to get till now i came to know that towar problem is the cause for my inconvinience due to busy schedule of airtel network as customers are many pl.refund rs.45 deducted towards the above and credit the same to my mobile &arrange to send the MO settings to my mobile &activate customer care servises

ramchander rao Sep 12, 2007

i will be satisfied if iam refunded Rs. 45 &send gprs settings to my mobile(MO)
    ithink airtel is a service oriented &customer friendly organisation

ramchander rao Sep 12, 2007

i received message from 2568 that am having a message at http://www.airtelworld.com/mms & given passcode also but i could not access the page.please send sms to my mobile no.9908351316 regarding message

• Ni
    Nidagal Sep 26, 2007

How do i get the mms from www.airtelworld.com/mms, i have the pass code. If i try to access the webpage from my phone it says " page not found", there is no link to this page on the website also, please someone help me to retrieve my mms from this website..

Thanks
    nidagal

• Pr
    Prasad Mandipudi Sep 27, 2007

What to do guys? This Airtel has really bacame big headache to me. My no' is +919849968775, recently I recharged with RC120 for value added services(49ps for local GSM mobiles and 1ps message offer) on 25th sep07. Its validity is for 30 days and Rs o balance k. Now From past few days I am unable to contact customer care. When ever I make a call to 121 its just giving me a note to send a message as Query<space>followed by inquiry needed we will consult in 2 working hours. Hmm dam I just trying from past one week with no of sms sent to 121 but no responce.
    So tried to 123 and gone for value added services and found that my value voucher is going to expire on sun 30th sep 07 instead of 25th oct 07. What to do now can any one help me regarding this please respond to me. I had another complaint too regarding I bought new nokia 6030 mobile, Airtel gave a new free sim with in the set wit life time validity. The no' that I registered is +9959472718 on 27th aug07 but now its lost its validity even all concern proofs and I was shocked because the no too changed (to +919959132005) and with regular monthly tariffs, -23 balance so funny thinking of this stupidity by airtel I thing Airtel is sinking in hell gone so bad @ customers no proper response bla bla bla.

• Ba
    bala krishna devanaboina Oct 02, 2007

i am holder of the mobile no:9949947370.on 20th august 2007 my balance had deducted by 5rupees,and on 24th september2007 again my balance had deducted by 6rupees. both the times i complained to customer care,but they are not responding well and they are giving tne answer irrespectively. I called so many times they are saying all the times lie.i want my balance back to my mobile

• Gi
    G.I.N.babu Oct 09, 2007

To,
    Sathish
    Customer Relationship Officer
    Bharti Airtel Cutomer Care

Dear Sathish,

Iam Gin Babu here, You have debited money in my ICICI Credit card for the Airtel no.9940670405 which is not in use(You can check your system if needed).

Tell me when you will refund the money for the following or try to adjust this amount with the amount to be paid for the Airtel no.9940688756.

Invoice date invoice amount Paid amount date mode
    27/07/07 150.64 150.64 11/08/07 Credit card payment
    27/08/07 168.54 168.54 11/09/07 Credit card payment

Please get back to me immediately regarding this also make sure money for the Airtel no.9940670405 is not debited on 11th October 2007.

Regards

G.I.N.BABU
    Sr.System Analyst-IT

• Si
    SIDHARTH VAID Oct 09, 2007

I am From Himacahl and working as a executive for Ambassador Resorts Manali. I have taken your Two post paid no. and every month I am paying the bills. But after paying all the dues Sim Card Registration for both the no. comes fail. It is happening with me every month. I am also from the customer services and I have never seen such type of services.

For more infomation kindly check it up from your Shimla Office.

• Hi
    Himanshu Oct 21, 2007

I also took a Airtel connection from on 28 sep-07. But my problem is the connection is still not get activated after near about one month. I submitted all the document that is necessary but i still didn't know the reason. But i am suffering now a day's because i mentioned that mobile number in my resume. The customer care number that is mentioned on the Airtel Boucher that is not working and didn't know any other customer care number. Right now i am in Bangalore so can any one give me any suggestion what i will do? I am trying 9845098450 customer care no. So can any one give me right customer care no or email address of Bangalore.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Ha
    Harish Oct 27, 2007

Hi guys.. I have a nokia N95 China make. I think its OS is different from real Nokia N95. Can anybody send me how to activate mobile office in this China make model?

RANJANA GUPTA Oct 30, 2007

Hi, my number is 9880743574 I think my bills are too high after clipping from pre paid to post paid and the company have all types of fancy charges which are not told before we take connection all these charges silently exists in our bills I had applied for an addon sim I never got the sim in my hand but I have paid 82 rs. In my last bill and this month I have been charged with 176 rs.

• Hu
    hussain shabiu Nov 06, 2007

I have mms setting in my phone. But I can't send the mms to other phone. Some error is their. Plz tell to, how to send to mms to other phone. Ok, bye.

• Ga
    gatikemahendar Nov 29, 2007

I have mms setting in my phone. But I can't send the mms to other phone. Some error is their. Plz tell to how to send to mms to other phone. Some one smskwik.com and way2sms.com site to not login plz tel me suggestions.

mandhar Jan 25, 2008

mms is multimedia messase service

mayura janardan tandel Jan 29, 2008

Hi,

I am airtel subcriber for postpaid no.9967013205 using Sonyericsson w700i handset On 29.1.08 i requested for activation of GPRS service i have received the NOP setting but GPRS not yet activate

• Lo
    louis anthony joseph Jan 30, 2008

hello sir/mam
    my name is louis my mobile number is 9890280332 this is my lifetime number i am facing the problem of messages like airtel live settings are sent every midnight since so many months it is happening i am fed up of that and also missed call alert service has been activated i know that guy who is doing this nonsense his name is NITIN DORAB CHAVAN working in ibm daksh at hadapsar fursingi pune he is working in prepaid dept plz kick him up from the company otherwise the complaint will go to the noddle officer his name is given by your cust care executive i am fed of the service i hope you will take some strict action against him plzzzzzzzzz do it needful
    yours faithful
    Louis Anthony Joseph

• Ap
    Aparajita Bose Feb 05, 2008

I had an sms telling me tht i hv an mms waiting for me 8 www.airtelworld.com n there was a password given. Bt this site is very difficult to access and its unclear as to how to go about viewing the mms. Is it a kind of virus? Plz reply.

• Ro
    rolando g. rosalin Feb 07, 2008

my phone can't send mms inspite i have a passcode

• Mu
    Munesh Kr. Verma Feb 13, 2008

I am getting problem when go to the web site ie. www.airtelworld.com

aslam Feb 25, 2008

I have received a MMS on my mobile with a pass word, and my MMS is also activate. My moblie model name is PENTECH G-500. I also contact your customer care dept., but till now I can't open the same MMS. Kindly guide to me how open the same on ky mobile or your website.

ashwin sadashiv Feb 25, 2008

hello don't worry about that one .................take care

• Na
    nayaniumakanth Feb 29, 2008

no reply regarding my complaint till today

• Di
    dineshtak Mar 09, 2008

I am dinesh tak ,I am airtel cunjumar my no. is 9829536564 ,I want to give sugesstion on the companny manger you should provide the internet student facility in monthly pack in 200 ruppes in 250 hours in month in downloadin is unlimeted it my sugession for company ceo please take my request please

• Mr
    Mrs Godinho Mar 09, 2008

i have written to the headoffice regarding my complaint on how i was cheated by some one who called saying that the call was from the callcenter and gave us a good scheme and latter sent some one to collect the money and the documants and latter we came to know all this was a fraud.
    in my letter to the Head office i have given the airtel numbers from where the person called and i too called and spoke to the man. now the number is disconnected and i am not able to get through.
    if the company wants they have the details of all their clients they can find out who this fraud is but no one is ready to help and i have not yet received a reply to my email which i sent almost 5 days back.
    where do we go for help, if we are cheated in the name of AirTel the company need s to take a strick action over it but it looks like all are sleeping.

satish Mar 12, 2008

Sir,
    this airtel service is going worse day by day due to some bad management.on 28th Feb,08 Rs.20/-Sudnly deducted from my prepaid a/c .my no is 9810758176.hv complained many time but vain from customer care executive.They don't know how many days in Feb month.One executive is saying that this problems will be sove till 31st Feb-08.....!!!!!!!
    unable to understand how and by whom these were interviewed.....
    my complaint no are-02261794349 and 0225123655.
    till date I 'm waiting to creadit this amount is my a/c.
    if this will not happen I nd my frient circule-which are having 200 airtel no's will change this from Reliance and tata .They never take airtel no's.

• Zu
    zulqarnain majeed Mar 14, 2008

my outgoing was deactivated for some reasons if some body can help why it was so and what is it that i need to require to activate my outgoing as incoming call service......My phone # is 9810319449.

• Fa
    fahim ahsan Mar 18, 2008

Hi, Can U pls activate my cell at the earliest. I m facing a lot of problem due to discontinued services from ur side. I have already payed my due bill, as I was out of station. My receipt number is 095178.I was informed by Borivali gallery that my services will start with inn four hours after the payment, but its more than 7 hours now. Besides that ur customer care is so very busy that i could not reach them for 1 hour. I am really not satisfied with the services provided by ur esteemed company. As they discontinue my services without any prior intimation. I m sorry to inform U that being a corporate n unsatisfied with ur services I m planning to switch to Vodafone or some other services besides Airtel. Pls tryto start upp my services at the earliest. Thanx.

sandeep Mar 21, 2008

i had a probs wth sending mms...i sent a mms..it shows tht d mss has been sucessfully sent with a link...when i try out the link, it shows the page cannot be displayed... help me out

Ashwini Apr 06, 2008

Dear sir,
    I think more than 10 times i have done the activation for MMS service but till its not activated. When i called to customer care center of Airtel they r telling me that ur moblie is not comfortable for the service... how can it be possible that a brand new cell is not comfortable. Each & everytime they r giving me the same reason.. pls i cant able to send MMS and even i received MMS from my friends that also i cant able to open, it is showing me the Message to visit airtelwold.com/mms n some passcode is given to me.
    Please reply me to my mail.

chandrakant jadhav Apr 17, 2008

ur executive came at a home collect a 600 rupees for activation of 199 scheme.but 2 weeks left no reply from them.plz help me.

• Am
    amitchaudhary Apr 20, 2008

my complaint is ifirst time coustomer of yourairtel inpunjab state.my mobile no is that9779055565. ihave face several time one problem again that is login id in your web site.theprobem is that when i tried to login .the msg will be shown that your number willbe wrong. when i call to coustomer care of punjab & when i tell my problem heshould not any respon from here.pls i request you pls solve my problem as soon as possible.

charanjit singh Apr 21, 2008

i have airtel simcard. my number is 9810886613.but my sim is nor working what can i do.

• Su
    SUSHEEL AGRAWAL Apr 27, 2008

COST OF BROADBADD

• Ri
    rizwanulabaig May 04, 2008

my brother have a mobile he has given for migration 20 days before but stil it is not migrated when i called to postpaid cm care they are telling that its in free no pls my brother had cleared all amount pls have a cross check & migrated that sim from post to prepaid thank you...

• Jw
    jwala prasad purayne May 12, 2008

i am airtel costmer & my mobil no 9755632937 by this number, customer is not contected

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices