AirtelWorld.comsim registration failed!

A

I am getting "Sim Registration Failed" only because i have edited my mailing address from "airtelworld.com". Regarding this issue today (11.05.07) i have made 6 call to the customer care. They told me that i have to wait for two or more days, because they people do verification on the address change. So my question is - i will suffer, because they have to do verification...

Beware people!

• Cr
    C.R.Murty Mar 26, 2011

Receiving a message daily from http://apps.airtelworld.com/wap to my mobile no. 9849425071unnecessarily deducting Rs. 5/- for some unknown service. Please cancel the same immediately. I don't want any such applications to be sent in future to my cell phone...

• Sh

I want to kanow PEF to Mob. No. - +[protected]

Thanks.

• Ku
    KUNAL Oct 04, 2008

My sim was blocked two days ago. I tried 3 times for PUK code, so now my sim is disabled. I want to buy a duplicate sim. So please guide me.

• Na
    nadeem Sep 18, 2008

mo setting

• Aa
    Aamir Shaikh Aug 30, 2008

Airtel is a good service but not about the customer care unit which is the worst unit if call to 121 we will get the call but no any reply from the network we are acing the problem in solapur city which comes in maharasthra please take my comment as a urgent which helps me in my problem thanx

• Ra
    ravi Aug 16, 2008

hi i jst wanna to knw tht how to can i remove my miss call alert services ...

• Am
    amardeep singh May 31, 2008

i beg to say that i have activated GPRS on my mobile from last 2 weaks, it is not working properly . it is a request from me that provide me better service . plz . thanks, . my mobile number is [protected]

• Sh
    Sharath May 26, 2008

Hi, Nearly 6 weeks back i had taken one life time prepaid connection at Hosur with proper documents, it is being activated on the same day, after 6 weeks the outgoing has got disconnected, when i spoken to the shop person he had asked me to give us the address proff document, 2nd time i had given, this also being misplaced and again 3rd time i had given my documents and duly filled application form at Airtel office at Hosur. After one week even incoming was disconnected, when i contacted local airtel office at Hosur, they told.. nothing can do now..you have to take the new connection... this is the worst service from Airtel... Please tell us i wanted to retain that same number.. how much i have to pay.

Ashwani Chaudhary May 25, 2008

To

The Bharti Airtel Limited,
    H-5/12, Qutab Amlience,
    Mehrauli Road, New Delhi.

Subject: Change of ownership and address of cell No.[protected] and [protected]
    Sir,
    It is to submit that I had given an application regarding subject mentioned matter along with all the necessary documents as desired by your dealer to M/S Shah Televentures, Shop No.1 Green Market Complex Jalandhar at their sub counter S.R mobiles Near Dera Satkartar Jalandhar.
    I am extremely sorry to inform you that the dealer appointed by you has made me to come again and again mentioning the server is down etc. etc and now the papers are with them since 26 feb. 2008. I have been told to deposit Rs 1400/- while receiving the papers as bill due, where as I had deposited Rs 2200/- but my ownership has not been changed when I inquired from the agency the representative Ms Shikha told me that as I have filled only one form for transfer of two no.s so the Head office has rejected my case and again asked me to fill one more declaration form which I got signed from the original owner my brother Mr Arvind Kumar after about one week when I again inquired about my case I was told that I have to deposit Rs. 700/- for my subject mentioned first no. and Rs.450/- for my second no. again I had deposited Rs.1000/- and Rs.700/- each for respective no.s vide receipt no. 107-[protected] and 107-[protected]. on dated 20-5-08.
    I was astonished to hear from customer care today on 26-05-08 that till date they have not received any request for subject mentioned case.
    You are requested to get the needful done at the earliest and send the separate bills for above mentioned no’s and take action against the dealer for harassing and wasting my time.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Ashwani Chaudhary
    Corporation H.No.4
    Green Model Town,
    Jalandhar, Pb.
    Copy to
    M/s Bharti Airtel Limited, S.A.S Nagar, Mohali, Punjab.

Ashwani Chaudhary May 25, 2008

To

The Bharti Airtel Limited,
    H-5/12, Qutab Amlience,
    Mehrauli Road, New Delhi.

Subject: Change of ownership and address of cell No.[protected] and [protected] punjab circle.
    Sir,
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Ashwani Chaudhary
    Corporation H.No.4
    Green Model Town,
    Jalandhar, Pb.

Copy to
    M/s Bharti Airtel Limited, S.A.S Nagar, Mohali, Punjab.

• Ka
    kashish malhotra May 17, 2008

airtel services are totally bull ### they pretend as if they has activited our required service but all in vain. they activate the un wanted services but pays no attention to our needs.

• Ab
    Abdul Gaffar Ladhani May 13, 2008

My no [protected].recently made a recharge of Rs 30 & recharge was successful but the balance dose not added to my account i made a complaint regarding this to coustmer service bt thier was no response.
    Every month a amount of Rs 40 dedut form my account for the services which i have not activated from the month of Jan i am making complaint but no response

• Jw
    jwala prasad purayne May 12, 2008

i am airtel costmer & my mobil no [protected] by this number, customer is not contected

• Ri
    rizwanulabaig May 04, 2008

my brother have a mobile he has given for migration 20 days before but stil it is not migrated when i called to postpaid cm care they are telling that its in free no pls my brother had cleared all amount pls have a cross check & migrated that sim from post to prepaid thank you...

• Su
    SUSHEEL AGRAWAL Apr 27, 2008

COST OF BROADBADD

charanjit singh Apr 21, 2008

i have airtel simcard. my number is [protected].but my sim is nor working what can i do.

• Am
    amitchaudhary Apr 20, 2008

my complaint is ifirst time coustomer of yourairtel inpunjab state.my mobile no is that9779055565. ihave face several time one problem again that is login id in your web site.theprobem is that when i tried to login .the msg will be shown that your number willbe wrong. when i call to coustomer care of punjab & when i tell my problem heshould not any respon from here.pls i request you pls solve my problem as soon as possible.

chandrakant jadhav Apr 17, 2008

ur executive came at a home collect a 600 rupees for activation of 199 scheme.but 2 weeks left no reply from them.plz help me.

Ashwini Apr 06, 2008

Dear sir,
    I think more than 10 times i have done the activation for MMS service but till its not activated. When i called to customer care center of Airtel they r telling me that ur moblie is not comfortable for the service... how can it be possible that a brand new cell is not comfortable. Each & everytime they r giving me the same reason.. pls i cant able to send MMS and even i received MMS from my friends that also i cant able to open, it is showing me the Message to visit airtelwold.com/mms n some passcode is given to me.
    Please reply me to my mail.

sandeep Mar 21, 2008

i had a probs wth sending mms...i sent a mms..it shows tht d mss has been sucessfully sent with a link...when i try out the link, it shows the page cannot be displayed... help me out

• Fa
    fahim ahsan Mar 18, 2008

Hi, Can U pls activate my cell at the earliest. I m facing a lot of problem due to discontinued services from ur side. I have already payed my due bill, as I was out of station. My receipt number is 095178.I was informed by Borivali gallery that my services will start with inn four hours after the payment, but its more than 7 hours now. Besides that ur customer care is so very busy that i could not reach them for 1 hour. I am really not satisfied with the services provided by ur esteemed company. As they discontinue my services without any prior intimation. I m sorry to inform U that being a corporate n unsatisfied with ur services I m planning to switch to Vodafone or some other services besides Airtel. Pls tryto start upp my services at the earliest. Thanx.

• Zu
    zulqarnain majeed Mar 14, 2008

my outgoing was deactivated for some reasons if some body can help why it was so and what is it that i need to require to activate my outgoing as incoming call service......My phone # is [protected].

satish Mar 12, 2008

Sir,
    this airtel service is going worse day by day due to some bad management.on 28th Feb,08 Rs.20/-Sudnly deducted from my prepaid a/c .my no is [protected].hv complained many time but vain from customer care executive.They don't know how many days in Feb month.One executive is saying that this problems will be sove till 31st Feb-08.....!!!!!!!
    unable to understand how and by whom these were interviewed.....
    my complaint no are-[protected] and [protected].
    till date I 'm waiting to creadit this amount is my a/c.
    if this will not happen I nd my frient circule-which are having 200 airtel no's will change this from Reliance and tata .They never take airtel no's.

• Mr
    Mrs Godinho Mar 09, 2008

i have written to the headoffice regarding my complaint on how i was cheated by some one who called saying that the call was from the callcenter and gave us a good scheme and latter sent some one to collect the money and the documants and latter we came to know all this was a fraud.
    in my letter to the Head office i have given the airtel numbers from where the person called and i too called and spoke to the man. now the number is disconnected and i am not able to get through.
    if the company wants they have the details of all their clients they can find out who this fraud is but no one is ready to help and i have not yet received a reply to my email which i sent almost 5 days back.
    where do we go for help, if we are cheated in the name of AirTel the company need s to take a strick action over it but it looks like all are sleeping.

• Di
    dineshtak Mar 09, 2008

I am dinesh tak ,I am airtel cunjumar my no. is [protected] ,I want to give sugesstion on the companny manger you should provide the internet student facility in monthly pack in 200 ruppes in 250 hours in month in downloadin is unlimeted it my sugession for company ceo please take my request please

• Na
    nayaniumakanth Feb 29, 2008

no reply regarding my complaint till today

ashwin sadashiv Feb 25, 2008

hello don't worry about that one .................take care

aslam Feb 25, 2008

I have received a MMS on my mobile with a pass word, and my MMS is also activate. My moblie model name is PENTECH G-500. I also contact your customer care dept., but till now I can't open the same MMS. Kindly guide to me how open the same on ky mobile or your website.

• Mu
    Munesh Kr. Verma Feb 13, 2008

I am getting problem when go to the web site ie. www.airtelworld.com

• Ro
    rolando g. rosalin Feb 07, 2008

my phone can't send mms inspite i have a passcode

• Ap
    Aparajita Bose Feb 05, 2008

I had an sms telling me tht i hv an mms waiting for me 8 www.airtelworld.com n there was a password given. Bt this site is very difficult to access and its unclear as to how to go about viewing the mms. Is it a kind of virus? Plz reply.

• Lo
    louis anthony joseph Jan 30, 2008

hello sir/mam
    my name is louis my mobile number is [protected] this is my lifetime number i am facing the problem of messages like airtel live settings are sent every midnight since so many months it is happening i am fed up of that and also missed call alert service has been activated i know that guy who is doing this nonsense his name is NITIN DORAB CHAVAN working in ibm daksh at hadapsar fursingi pune he is working in prepaid dept plz kick him up from the company otherwise the complaint will go to the noddle officer his name is given by your cust care executive i am fed of the service i hope you will take some strict action against him plzzzzzzzzz do it needful
    yours faithful
    Louis Anthony Joseph

mayura janardan tandel Jan 29, 2008

Hi,

I am airtel subcriber for postpaid no.[protected] using Sonyericsson w700i handset On 29.1.08 i requested for activation of GPRS service i have received the NOP setting but GPRS not yet activate

mandhar Jan 25, 2008

mms is multimedia messase service

• Ga
    gatikemahendar Nov 29, 2007

I have mms setting in my phone. But I can't send the mms to other phone. Some error is their. Plz tell to how to send to mms to other phone. Some one smskwik.com and way2sms.com site to not login plz tel me suggestions.

• Hu
    hussain shabiu Nov 06, 2007

I have mms setting in my phone. But I can't send the mms to other phone. Some error is their. Plz tell to, how to send to mms to other phone. Ok, bye.

• Ra
    RANJANA GUPTA Oct 30, 2007

Hi, my number is [protected] I think my bills are too high after clipping from pre paid to post paid and the company have all types of fancy charges which are not told before we take connection all these charges silently exists in our bills I had applied for an addon sim I never got the sim in my hand but I have paid 82 rs. In my last bill and this month I have been charged with 176 rs.

• Ha
    Harish Oct 27, 2007

Hi guys.. I have a nokia N95 China make. I think its OS is different from real Nokia N95. Can anybody send me how to activate mobile office in this China make model?

• Hi
    Himanshu Oct 21, 2007

I also took a Airtel connection from on 28 sep-07. But my problem is the connection is still not get activated after near about one month. I submitted all the document that is necessary but i still didn't know the reason. But i am suffering now a day's because i mentioned that mobile number in my resume. The customer care number that is mentioned on the Airtel Boucher that is not working and didn't know any other customer care number. Right now i am in Bangalore so can any one give me any suggestion what i will do? I am trying [protected] customer care no. So can any one give me right customer care no or email address of Bangalore.

Any help is greatly appreciated.