BestBuy / warranty does not cover system burning out
Got one of the first PS3's that game out. Also got a two year warranty on it. After a year and a half. It died. sony said "since it can play old games it over heated" So I took it back to best buy and they told me " Your warranty does not over this!" if my warranty does not cover my system dying what does it cover?! after two weeks of fighting They did take it back and told me to go get a new one off the way (for 300$ less then I paied for the one I had!) when they were doing all the scaning and junk, turned out my warranty was with the geek people and best buy would not switch it out. So I took it over there and they tell me " We never have and never will work on game systems" it took me anouther hour to get the geeks and best buy people to talk and not say the other one will take care of it. Never shopping there again
More BestBuy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.