Best Buy / delivery/install of appliances
I purchased a refridgerator, dishwasher and stove on April 27th. It is June 11th and I am still trying to get them delivered. I have spent at least 20 hours and made over 40 calls. I did not get call backs from the store department, the store manager, the install department or consumer relations. When I was told to call the supervisor in Consumer Relations back the operator wouldn't put me through! She rerouted me back to delivery. The store said they don't install, the install people said call the store. Customer Service sent me back on the loop. NEVER ANY RESOLUTION. Finally, my appliances are supposed to be delivered Friday, but when I called install to get them installed - yep, you guessed it - call the store, the store says they don't install, call the 888 number. I called Consumer Relations this morning and they put me back to the delivery people, even though I specifically told them I needed the supervisor who asked me to call back if my issue wasnt' resolved! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM BEST BUY. I have wasted SO MUCH TIME trying to get the appliances I paid for.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair