Best Buy / delivery/install of appliances

1 Trotwood, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 937-854-3175

I purchased a refridgerator, dishwasher and stove on April 27th. It is June 11th and I am still trying to get them delivered. I have spent at least 20 hours and made over 40 calls. I did not get call backs from the store department, the store manager, the install department or consumer relations. When I was told to call the supervisor in Consumer Relations back the operator wouldn't put me through! She rerouted me back to delivery. The store said they don't install, the install people said call the store. Customer Service sent me back on the loop. NEVER ANY RESOLUTION. Finally, my appliances are supposed to be delivered Friday, but when I called install to get them installed - yep, you guessed it - call the store, the store says they don't install, call the 888 number. I called Consumer Relations this morning and they put me back to the delivery people, even though I specifically told them I needed the supervisor who asked me to call back if my issue wasnt' resolved! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM BEST BUY. I have wasted SO MUCH TIME trying to get the appliances I paid for.

Na

Comments

• La
      18th of Dec, 2015

I have bought several items at best buy and I do a lot of referrals I buy my stuff frequently and I pay immeditatly just so I can get the rewards for the items, I have talked to the rewards and the credit card company back an forth I just spoke to Mary a supervisor very inadequate supervisor over the summer I called and nobody took notes I have to repeat myself several different times over an over saying I need to talk to customer service on credit when I needed to talk to the rewards and back an forth a dozen times just making myself more pissed because they don't have any real customer service reps I called tonight to find out they have the wrong email and I don't know who's email that is and the last time I spoke to them was in August several times it is in my call logs on my phone for proof and waiting to get my rewards they told me they will send it to me in 45 days and I waited an waited meanwhile I no longer got the best buy subscription and I don't know why that was because I haven't received an asked the manager at best buy that knows me very well and all the staff if they stopped it because I no longer got it I never unsubscribed to it and I have re entered my info to get it still nothing an there is no blocking so I don't know where it is going meanwhile I spoke to mary and she says too bad it has expired it is a lot of money for someone to say it has expired I buy my stuff there just so I can get the points and buy some small gifts or whatever an apply to some laptop or anything in the store and she said that I could try to get it but she said it went to my email well if it never came to my email and if they never send it out an I am not getting anything from best buy for months then I think they should honor this because it is in never never land I don't buy big items for nothing an pay on the same day or just for it to vanish I will be going to corporate they have terrible customer service in repeating yourself over n over again an on hold forever and nobody is doing anything about it I remember last year I bought some stuff and I had a credit of a few hundred dollars and they told me I had to call them an ask them to refund my own money because I overpaid that is ridiculous and now I have to deal with this BS ...seriously get it together !!!