Best Buy / mobile install
I went to Best Buy to get speakers installed, well six hours later, they could not get my windows to roll up. They told me to take it to a dealer, I did, the dealer charged me $250 for the diagnostic and to get the window up. Took it back to Best Buy, they said that it wasn't their fault even though they couldn't get the window up. They only refunded half, and after 10 hours of time, they wouldn't even give my install charge back. Just a couple of days later, my air conditioning went out, mechanic says its electrical. Next week, My car overheats, mechanic says no power is getting to water pump and fans. Now, Ive Contacted Best Buy many times in the past month, most calls or e-mails go unanswered. I also have never had electrical problems until I went for my speakers at Best Buy. Now I stuck with the bill. My family, friends, and I won'tever return there.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300