Bell Mobility / rip offs

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

After being a loyal customer of bell mobility fot 15 years, one day they decided to cancel my long distance plan with out informing me. My bill went from the $70 dollar range up to $420 per month. After spending hours talking with there customer service and getting cut off, recieving lots of attitude, being denied the opertunity of talking to a manager, being lied to, and getting no answer as to why it happened, or being reimbursed, I found a solution. After the last customer service rep cut me off... I told them to cancel my f ' n contract, smashed my phone on the ground, then threw it in the lake and cancelled my direct visa payments. There efficient billing department was on me right away. Screw them all to hell

Comments

• Ar
      12th of Jun, 2011

I personally think its better off not to call except to dispute bills and disconnect your service. Even better, switch to a different telecommunication company all together so you rid yourself of headache of dealing with incompetent unhappy employees who don't even want to be there, and we as employees don't have to deal with your IQ of a squirrel l intelligent, your miserable attitude, and your stupid questions. This is my personal opinion based on what I seen from the company and its customers.

• Cr
      24th of Sep, 2011

you can get any fee or charges waived by asking to speak to CRA, even if they are valid usage charges. You may not get CRA if you ask for a supervisor, that might only get you a more experienced representative...just keep asking to escalate until you get to CRA to get anything waived. they can even send you out a free demo phone sometimes.