Blue Label Telecomscompany logo

Blue Label Telecoms

Blue Label Telecoms

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 51 complaints
29 resolved 22 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Blue Label Telecoms customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Blue Label Telecoms Go to website

Blue Label Telecoms reviews & complaints

Blue Label Telecoms representatives

Blue Label Telecoms complaints 51

Blue Label Telecoms - Why did blue label give me a sim contract I never agreed to

Please remove the contract you illegally authorized in my vodacom number. I never agreed to it.
[protected]
I am not struggling to Rica and do a sim swap because vodacom day my sim is a blue label sim.
I am unable to do a sim swap at Game and vodacom and Edgar's. Please stop using my number for theft. I have never signed any contract for blue label! I will take this to the ombudsman if you can't assist me!

Desired outcome: Cancel that illegal sim contract on my number!

Blue Label Telecoms - my contract sim card

my Sim card was working properly since I bought my contract phone from you guys, and this year arround February it was disconnected without any good reason and I tried calling the company they said it's none of their problem I must call cell c, but my consent is that I bought the from you and its you debiting so why should I be calling other people to help me, I've took a decision to take the company to court.

Hi Michael, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Ulefone S11

This phone is giving me problems. Too slow, battery running out very fast when using data and network performance. I can't make calls or receive. I have been complaining about 2-3 months now and still no response from you guys. This phone also I am paying way too much as it works just like a Mobicel phone. Please collect the phone asap before I discontinue payment every month. Im trough with begging for you guys to come fetch the phone. At the beginning I asked for a Samsung A21s and I got this phone also was told it's a great phone but it's a great loss for me.

Desired outcome: Need a Samsung A21s

Hi Cassivon, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Me too I have been complaining about the very same phone but no one is willing to help me.it too slow .we paying so much money for it, the network is is 3G, when last did you see a latest phone with a 3G network, this thing is really fustrating..I am samukelisiwe mkhabela.

Blue Label Telecoms - Unfair contracts ,that I didn't even sign

I have been receiving unknown airtime from u, I have called Vodacom and they told me my sim is on a contract, I dnt know how did all this happened, but I want u to stop sending me airtime cos it also states that I'm on arreas, and I dnt even know about that .

I didn't even sign or get any notification from u that I'm receiving this kind of fraudulent offer, u contracted me without my agreement or without me knowing it ...

I suggest u stop this contract thing of yours now, because this is a harrassment ...

Desired outcome: Stop or cancel this contract bcos I dnt know about it

Hi Kirsten, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Ulefone

Hi my name is samukelisiwe mkhabela I took a ulefone from you guys it's been 6 days now but it's already stucking and the fone is not registered it funtions exactly like mobicel, I cannot pay 7600 for this phone, please come collect your fone or give me the fone that deserve that kind of money. what you guys are doing is not fair, you cannot make a person pay so much money for this phone.i I did not even know about this ulefone when they offered me until they deliverd it, please guys come collect it or I'll close the debit order.

Hi Samukelisiwe, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Cell C / RMCS Network Locked Sim

I bought a Nokia C20 dual sim phone from Foschini, the phone was on Cell c network. I have been trying to download apps from playstore using my second sim, however im unable to. When i contacted vodacom, they informed me that the Phone is network locked. I will have to use the cell c sim for 12 months. When i called cell c to check what the issue is, i was informed that my number does not appear on their network. I should call Blue Label Connect. I have been calling for a week know, spending almost R30 daily to get assistance., but No one ever answers the phone. I don't have airtime to waste . Call me on [protected], the cell c number in question is
[protected].

I think i must just return the phone and look for another service provider. I

Desired outcome: Remove network lock on the phone

Hi Gomotsegang, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - X30 CUBOT

Afternoon
My name is Nocwaka Spayire
i have a contract paying [protected]) [protected]
I have a problem with my X30Cubot, it does not connect on a normal Data, i need to be in a place with a wifi for it to connect to my apps
it needs to be rebooted all the time, when it rings i dont have an option to answer until i reboot it.
Please help me as i am getting frustrated with these problems

Hi Kwakhanya, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Unethical Behviour

This company is not compliant with the POPIA ACT.
I made an inquiry more than 5 years ago for a contract and was clear then that Id approach vodacom directly - ie REJECTING their services.
Today I have received 5 calls " to assist me with a contract"... each person I tell - no thank you, please delete my number ... yet they KEEP calling.
I sent an email to [protected]@blts.co.za asking for clarity on why Im still "an active lead" on their system... and a Gladys (with no email signature) just advised my number would be removed from the database...
POPIA Act states - if a customer declines services their information is immediately removed from databases or in the case where they ask you to...
None of theses are complied to - by a company that handles the public's information?????

Hi Philisile, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Lost my phone

Hi my name is nompumelelo Ngcobo I got mugged and they took my phone was walking they snaches my bag the phone was inside and it only 2 months paying for that phone and I can't continue paying for something I no longer have please help me what must I do cos I being calling your company can't go through only answering machine is talking to me

Blue Label Telecoms - Sim card not ricad and phone not reading other sims

Hi my name is reccardo I have a ULEFONE which the sim card is not registered and the phone taking other sim cards. What's the use of having a phone that's not working. While you guys will be deducting money from my account. It's like I'm having a demo phone which is unacceptable. And I'm not using the phone but the battery gets finished fast what's wrong

Desired outcome: Please fix it or I cancel the contract

Hi Reccardo, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Credit query

I took credit with blu label connect in March just before lockdown was announced couldnt pay for 5 months then i started paying direct deposit in oct and they started debiting on my account handed me to shrives for arreas
So they were double debits without agreements they have been debiting ever since and now my account is handed over to gvdm on 13 of aug with wrong balance and still debit run through and they refuse to give me balance
Ive sent statement to ruth, sheron and queris as in past month still no help
Repaired the phone it never came back they brought something else
Just need the correct department so i can practice my right lawfully without being scammed i feel scammed ryt now and my life is being ruined
Im being harrassed by collectors as well
Please provide with person who handles legal matters

Hi Slindile, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Product and service

Im trying to get my account sorted out for over six months now and it's still not done. On my credit report it shows I haven't made payments and getting several calls every month to ask when will I make a payment. The past two months you debit order my account for double installment this is illegal because I never gave any permission for this. When you call me I sent you my bank statements to prove that and then you say it will be rectified but like I said it's been over six months and still not rectified im tired of this now. I want this sorted immediately i'm going to see a lawyer on monday if this is not done. Phone me today to sort this out blue label connect is very unprofessional. My number is [protected]

Hi Chrismic, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Sim swap

I am very disappointed at the scam that this company is doing. I had my vodacom number for years, I don't even remember for how many years. I have damaged my Sim card and I went to do a Sim swap and I was told that I'm under a contract with RMCS account holder Blue Label connect. I have never signed a contract or have an airtime agreement with anyone. Now I can't have my number back, which is linked to all my personal details. I called you guys and you told me that will take 7 working days unless I buy Sim card at vodacom for R63 and call you guys again to do a Sim swap for me that will take 2 working days. Please remove my number from your data base and give me my no back.

Hi Queen, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - placement

Good day my name is Nosipho Setime
i have a contract with you guys since last year November bought an Iphone 5s AND I WAS HAPPY UNTIL 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN IT STOPPED WORKING ...Now i have made endless calls reagarding that and have not been answered.
Please attend to my matter as it is very fastrating to pay for something that i am not using!
email address:[protected]@gmail.com
Contact number:[protected]

Desired outcome: new phone

Hi Nosiphotumi, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - my phone

Good day

Please assist and advise what am i to do.

I do not even have my phone for a year and its giving me problems, when my battery is on +- 30% then this phone goes off in my face and it does that in consecutive days now, I am an on time payer.

Kindly resolve my situation with a matter of urgency

It is so frustrating and it then needs to be placed on Charge 1st before then switching on.

Please help

Hi Crystilene, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Telesales

I have been receiving incessant calls from phone no. [protected], which I understand is from Blue Label Telecoms telesales.
1. I do not wish take up any Blue Label Telecoms products
2. Calling the number back has no productive outcome
3. Please advise how I can request my no. to be removed from your database, and/or flagged that you do not have my consent to call me
3. I would like to know how you obtained my phone no.?

Desired outcome: Removal from telesales contact list, or accurate guidelines on how to request this.

Hi Trevor, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - debit order

I am sinethemba siyabonga ngcobo, you guys have deducted money from my account two times this month alone, first on the 25th and again on the 28 so i would like to be refunded the second money deducted from my account as i made it clear to yourll that i am nolonger working but i will try and make means to pay yorll so i would like to be refunded the second deduction as it was never an agreement between us

Desired outcome: i woul like the amount of 300 refunded back into my account

Hi Siyabonga, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

The same is happening to me for three months now and it doesn't get sorted out blue label connect service is up to sh#t and then i get phone calls my account is not paid its frustrating

Blue Label Telecoms - Blue label contract

I want to cancel contract with you because I dont know it. my number is [protected] my name is Karabo Morero.

Desired outcome: Stop contract

Blue Label Telecoms - My number not working

I have tried several times to contact blue connect regarding to Rica my cell number but they not answering.l bought a ulefone from this company and they didn't Rica my number now I can't make call at all yet they not even bother to contact me for follow-up after they promised me 3 months ago that my number would be sorted.

This is the worst service l ever received in my life.
Please anyone can assist regarding this poor service by this company to contact me on [protected] or email me on [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Malunga, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecoms - Cell C sim cards

My fon was stolen 2 days ago.l called Cell C to block my sim card and do sim swop so that l can retrieve my number.l was surprised to here that there is no information on their side l have to call RMCS company.Their number is not free to call l have been calling them no one is answering calls. l waisted more than R20 airtime trying to contact them.I sent them mails on their email address [protected]@rmcs.co.za no one is responding.I am really confused is it a legit company or they're Scammers ?Why Cell C is working with that type of company ?

Hi Macbryn, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.
1 2 3