Blue Label Telecoms Logo

Blue Label Telecoms

Having problems with Blue Label Telecoms?

Blue Label Telecoms reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 26, 2012. The latest review Credit query was posted on Sep 15, 2021. The latest complaint Telesales was resolved on Jun 14, 2021. Blue Label Telecoms has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 41 reviews. Blue Label Telecoms has resolved 18 complaints.

Blue Label Telecoms Customer Service Contacts

75 Grayston Drive (Corner of Grayston Drive & Benmore Drive), Morningside Extension 05, Sandton
Johannesburg
SatClosed
SunClosed
Postal Address
P.O. Box 652261, Benmore, 2010

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue Label Telecoms Customer Service. Initial Blue Label Telecoms complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blue Label Telecoms above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blue Label Telecoms. Discuss the issues you have had with Blue Label Telecoms and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Blue Label Telecoms Complaints & Reviews

Blue Label TelecomsCredit query

I took credit with blu label connect in March just before lockdown was announced couldnt pay for 5 months then i started paying direct deposit in oct and they started debiting on my account handed me to shrives for arreas
So they were double debits without agreements they have been debiting ever since and now my account is handed over to gvdm on 13 of aug with wrong balance and still debit run through and they refuse to give me balance
Ive sent statement to ruth, sheron and queris as in past month still no help
Repaired the phone it never came back they brought something else
Just need the correct department so i can practice my right lawfully without being scammed i feel scammed ryt now and my life is being ruined
Im being harrassed by collectors as well
Please provide with person who handles legal matters

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Sep 15, 2021

Hi Slindile, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Sep 15, 2021

Blue Label TelecomsProduct and service

Im trying to get my account sorted out for over six months now and it's still not done. On my credit report it shows I haven't made payments and getting several calls every month to ask when will I make a payment. The past two months you debit order my account for double installment this is illegal because I never gave any permission for this. When you call me I sent you my bank statements to prove that and then you say it will be rectified but like I said it's been over six months and still not rectified im tired of this now. I want this sorted immediately i'm going to see a lawyer on monday if this is not done. Phone me today to sort this out blue label connect is very unprofessional. My number is [protected]

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Sep 10, 2021

Hi Chrismic, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label TelecomsSim swap

I am very disappointed at the scam that this company is doing. I had my vodacom number for years, I don't even remember for how many years. I have damaged my Sim card and I went to do a Sim swap and I was told that I'm under a contract with RMCS account holder Blue Label connect. I have never signed a contract or have an airtime agreement with anyone. Now I can't have my number back, which is linked to all my personal details. I called you guys and you told me that will take 7 working days unless I buy Sim card at vodacom for R63 and call you guys again to do a Sim swap for me that will take 2 working days. Please remove my number from your data base and give me my no back.

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Sep 03, 2021

Hi Queen, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecomsplacement

Good day my name is Nosipho Setime
        i have a contract with you guys since last year November bought an Iphone 5s AND I WAS HAPPY UNTIL 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN IT STOPPED WORKING ...Now i have made endless calls reagarding that and have not been answered.
        Please attend to my matter as it is very fastrating to pay for something that i am not using!
        email address:[protected]@gmail.com
        Contact number:[protected]

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Aug 31, 2021

Hi Nosiphotumi, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecomsmy phone

Good day

Please assist and advise what am i to do.

I do not even have my phone for a year and its giving me problems, when my battery is on +- 30% then this phone goes off in my face and it does that in consecutive days now, I am an on time payer.

Kindly resolve my situation with a matter of urgency

It is so frustrating and it then needs to be placed on Charge 1st before then switching on.

Please help

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Aug 31, 2021

Hi Crystilene, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label TelecomsTelesales

I have been receiving incessant calls from phone no. [protected], which I understand is from Blue Label Telecoms telesales.
            1. I do not wish take up any Blue Label Telecoms products
            2. Calling the number back has no productive outcome
            3. Please advise how I can request my no. to be removed from your database, and/or flagged that you do not have my consent to call me
            3. I would like to know how you obtained my phone no.?

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Jun 14, 2021

Hi Trevor, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecomsdebit order

I am sinethemba siyabonga ngcobo, you guys have deducted money from my account two times this month alone, first on the 25th and again on the 28 so i would like to be refunded the second money deducted from my account as i made it clear to yourll that i am nolonger working but i will try and make means to pay yorll so i would like to be refunded the second deduction as it was never an agreement between us

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Jun 02, 2021

Hi Siyabonga, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Chrismic Sep 10, 2021

The same is happening to me for three months now and it doesn't get sorted out blue label connect service is up to sh#t and then i get phone calls my account is not paid its frustrating

Blue Label TelecomsBlue label contract

I want to cancel contract with you because I dont know it. my number is [protected] my name is Karabo Morero.

Blue label contract

Blue Label TelecomsMy number not working

I have tried several times to contact blue connect regarding to Rica my cell number but they not answering.l bought a ulefone from this company and they didn't Rica my number now I can't make call at all yet they not even bother to contact me for follow-up after they promised me 3 months ago that my number would be sorted.

This is the worst service l ever received in my life.
                  Please anyone can assist regarding this poor service by this company to contact me on [protected] or email me on [protected]@gmail.com

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Apr 06, 2021

Hi Malunga, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

RMCSCell C sim cards

My fon was stolen 2 days ago.l called Cell C to block my sim card and do sim swop so that l can retrieve my number.l was surprised to here that there is no information on their side l have to call RMCS company.Their number is not free to call l have been calling them no one is answering calls. l waisted more than R20 airtime trying to contact them.I sent them mails on their email address [protected]@rmcs.co.za no one is responding.I am really confused is it a legit company or they're Scammers ?Why Cell C is working with that type of company ?

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Apr 06, 2021

Hi Macbryn, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you.

Blue Label Telecomscomplaint not attended

good morning I'm a very angry client on the 24 FEB 2021 (10:27) logged in a complain with for my phone speaker and sim card that is not registered.

26 FEB 2021 (11;26) I phoned again the sim card was registered but my speaker is not working they promise to send the courier to collect the phone from me .

03 MARCH 2021 (11:19)
                      I phoned to complain about the speaker and the screen, the lady that i spoked to promise to do the follow up with the relevant people .

05 March 2021 (14;21)
                      i spoke to 1 of you consultant again she promise to logged the claim she even gave me a Ref num :(63371) the will get back to me to collect the phone

17 march 2021 (09;16) i spoke to your consultant again she promised to do the urgent follow up

26 march 2021 (13:42) i phoned again the complain was received they will arrange for the courier to collect, and the will ask the correct department to contact me .i asked for the number of the correct department, phoned the people and promise to collect the device
                      until now i still have my phone with me no one is getting back to back .
                      im not sure any more if im still interested with your service anymore.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPOND IN THIS REGARDS

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Mar 31, 2021

Hi Itumeleng, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

• Ru
                          Russel Hugo Apr 22, 2021

Hi I stil have the similar problem I got my phone in December 2020 and in January 2021 the microphone gave me problems and there was a scratch on my screen( I asked them for a quote to repair the screen).I contacted Blue Label Connect and they said a courier will pick it up.They said to repair it will cost me R950 for the screen so I told them I will fix it myself just repair the microphone.It is now April 2021 haven't heard from them and I can't use my Cell C simcard because it needs to be RICA.They are still debting my account

• Bl
                          Blue Label Connect Apr 22, 2021

@Russel Hugo Hi Russel, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Blue Label TelecomsUnauthorized billing package

I was surprised to learn that I am on a billing package that I don't remember agreeing to it.

My number is [protected] and I purchased a 300MB data which I never used until it expired on 28/03/2021 which I want an airtime worth of it refunded because I never used it.

My other challenge is that I do no longer have direct access to internet sites my choice but am instead directed to filtered sites that limit my scope of searches

Hoping that I am removed from this billing package upon your receipt of this complaint.

Hoping for a positive response in this regard.

Yours faithfully
                        Mmaboreketla Makgoba

Unauthorized billing package

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Mar 29, 2021

Hi Mmaboreketla, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Blue Label TelecomsSimcard is deactivated

I have been using Blue Label Connect since last year, firstly the device i recieved, all my facebook videos. played half screen amd the other half was green i had to get rid of the fone and buy myself something else.
                          For 3 weeks now my sim has been deactivated without my knowledge or consent, the call centre number does not workd NOBODY answeres for 30mins after that i have to put down. i cant make or recieve any calls back and forth emails, they send me to a cell c and tell me to Rica, cellc says my number is totaly deactivated on their system and non existent they keep telling me its a system error yet no explanation as to when my number will be fixed. but yet debit are being taken from. my account.
                          cancelling the debits will mean i am in debt with the remaining contract amount and stil... the sim cant be used. no one is helping me.. so now i am. stuck in a contract, with money being debited from. my account for a sim. that is off..
                          If i choose to cancel the debits on your business, i do not want to get any fone calls about being in arrears or owing your compamy a cent. 3 weeks of fone calls and emails and my sim is still off, is enough time i have wasted as well as company airtime to fix my sim and if it is now still not being seen to, i do not want to continue my contract with blue label and request my January and February installement reimbursed.

really pathetic service

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Mar 01, 2021

Hi Megan, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Blue Label TelecomsCellC contract with Blue label connect

Hi I'm Kelly skoenraad from Vryburg North West I received a ulefone note 7 from u guys and a cell c contract of R329 monthly payment what if already payed my first payment.So Cell. C is giving me problems to activate my sim they told me I have to sms the Rica serial no [protected] to them but surely they block the number coz I find out from them my number and name, contract are no on there system so can u help me or terminated my contract I'll send urephone back with a letter from my lawyers .And what makes it worse is that my colleague that work with me also got a phone from u guys and it i activated before she did her payment I've have my phone 2months now or made my 1st payment but still not received my airtime or activation of my sim card please contact me :[protected]-[protected]

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Feb 24, 2021

Hi Kelly, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS]Changed sim card to contract

My number ws changed from prepaid to contract and whn I foned vodacom dey told me to call blue label bt blue label gaven me a numbr 2call n de company is rmcs. Their fones just rings and their emails dont go through.
                              I want my numbr to be changed back to prepaid bcs I didnt apply for ds contract
                              [protected]

Changed sim card to contract

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Mar 01, 2021

Hi Susan, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Blue Label TelecomsGood day

I lost my sim card and I will like to make simswab so contact me on the number [protected] because I can't make call I have a be

Yours faithful
                                Mafa lucas

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Mar 01, 2021

Hi Tebogolucas, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your query, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, query & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Blue Label TelecomsCell phone iphone 5s

I sent my phone for repairs and I never received it back and I'm about to finish paying the phone on highly amount running at around about over r400 please if there is a way of getting this matter solve really please assist my name is wonderboy mbungele with ID number of [protected] I even never received any statements telling about my contract I'm really concerned about this. Please assist.

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Jan 14, 2021

Hi Zwelandile, we apologize for the experience you've had thus far. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

Blue Label TelecomsPayment

I am tired of your [censored] service.. I have not missed 1 payment jet you list me as a [censored] payer on transunion.. I am sending my complaint also to the ncr..

Payment

Blue Label TelecomsI am complaining about the unethical behavior of the company.

Blue label connect deactivated my vodacom number from working... I am not their client nor customer or whatsoever. They decided to migrate my number from prepaid to contract without my consent. I was shocked to realise that my sim card was deactivated after I received a call from a family member that day, I thought it was poor network connection that is when I contacted my service provider (vodacom) as to why my sim card is no longer working, and blocked. They gave me contact numbers of the blue label connect company located in sandton. Since saturday the 14th of november 2020 I am unable to utilize my sim card. No one is able to reach me telephonically and a lot is at stake.
                                      I have contacted their call center number I got from vodacom for several times but no satisfactory feedback I have received from their consultants... I want my sim card as prepaid as it has always been.

My number that is migrated/blocked is [protected] please kindly assist.

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Nov 19, 2020

Hi Maria, we apologize for the delay in reaching out to you. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

• Th
                                          Thato N-Soul Mohlala Jan 04, 2021

I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing my ID number with this company im having a similar problem now

Blue Label TelecomsCancellation of contract

I have receivedd a cell phone of which I was not happy with it does not swicth on and not the cell phone I wanted, I caaled as same day I got the phone to concell the contract but the agent told me she cnt concel I should wait for a call, of which I never did I keep caaling everyday to concel but im being told the same thing, they will call but never do. Please resolve this asap
                                        My email [protected]@gmail.com and my number is [protected]

• Blue Label Telecoms's response · Nov 19, 2020

Hi Jane, we apologize for the delay in reaching out to you. The company in question is Blue Label Connect, we’d like the opportunity to resolve your complaint, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number, complaint & contact details and our escalation team will assist you

• Be
                                            Bernard J Fox Dec 20, 2020

I want to cancel Product 2021, Profit Plan Bootcamp. Order in on Nov 27, 2020 order #288939 $297.00 U.S .The network system they are using is(NFG) all I get is repeats webinars even on Face Book it sucks, I wish thing were different I do enjoy learning from Anthony&is bro Adrian they are too awesome coaches !! What are the changes of getting the money put back in my account in Canada You All y Have a MERRY Christmas & Happy. Year! Bernard J Fox