Bell Canada / misreprestation
On April 8, 2008 a Bell telemarketer called me at home to offer me 3 months of free phone service and 5 cents long distant any time minute to North America and Hong Kong. After 3 months my phone bill would be $17.95 per month, after one year my phone bill would be $22.95 per month if I agreed to return to Bell. I accepted his offer and agreed to have the Bell technician to come in on April 17, 2008 to reconnect to the Bell line in my home. He assigned a confirmation #[protected] to this conversation.
My first phone bill received on May 12 was $126.21, with $ 65.51 for 302 long distant minutes. After numerous phone calls to Bell and talked to five different staff in two occasions, finally on June 5 someone by the name of Marg agreed to assign an investigation into this issue and provided me with an investigation #5493893 and promised a report in five days. On June16, a message left on my home phone to inform me that I was not qualify for the three months free service because I only have one feature on my phone, I need to have at least three features to qualify for the three months free service. I am really disappointed to hear this message and admired Bell's inovative way to trick customers into their trap. At this moment I feel helplless in terms of getting Bell to honour their offer and committment. Any suggestions is appreciated.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - team stole my old modem after installing bell's
- Bell Canada - bell home service
- Bell Canada - one bill for internet, satellite and telephone service.
- Bell Canada - bell mobility
- Bell Canada - bell fibe