Access Wireless Logo

Access Wireless

Having problems with Access Wireless?

Access Wireless Customer Service Contacts

1866 594 3644 (Existing Customers)
1888 900 5899 (New Customers)
1 Levee Way, Suite 3104
Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Access Wireless Customer Service. Initial Access Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Access Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Access Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with Access Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Access Wirelessaccess wireless phones

I can not believe how bad this co. service is I have called them numerous times and get the same results or they hang up on you and don't call back. When you call them from CA. you should be able to speak to someone from the U.S and can speak proper Eng.! You give them your number so in case you get disconnected they can call you back and they don't so you call them back n ask to speak to the same rep. and" oh we have no way of connecting you with them so how may I help you ?" Here we go again ! You have to repeat yourself over n over and over!!! My son is on fixed income and I take care of all his legal matters.He had access wireless yrs.ago then went to a contract phone but couldn't afford anymore so he has been trying to get access wireless back for the last 2 yrs.and they always deny him because they say he still has an account with them or somebody else has an account with them at the same address which is not accurate.So tell me this when you call them and give his full name and address only cause that's all they ask for they will tell you the same thing again how can they determine all that without asking for his ss# or d.o.b ? When I provided his name new address and previous address they said" his name and 3 different addresses" WTH??!! I asked to speak to a supervisor and "No we don't a supervisor here or available at this time", no matter when you call this is all their answer.This is got to be by far the worst company ever for Government phones. So what do you have to do to get help from someone higher up in this co.?

• Ew
      ewjnjecdec Nov 23, 2020

lol its free what did you expect. they don't care about you, you have no money.

The Access Wireless — umx-u675

I have a phone that was lost or stolen so I called to get a replacement phone. They did send me a replacement...

The Access Wireless — Coolpad 3300

Access wireless is a poor cell service company. They list all these numbers for Customer Care or Customer...

Access Wireless — Is a complete joke

access wireless is a complete joke. I lost my Snap benefits and just started getting SSI and tried to get my...

Access Wireless — coolPad 3300A phone

On Wednesday, Nov. 25 2015 I returned a Cool Pad 3300 A phone.This phone started freezing up at the logo. So...

dontbuyaccesswirelessphonedontbuyaccesswirelessphone

[protected]@mail.com

I have a serious issue with access wireless and kroger company. I purchased 65$ cell phone from them, but the phone not holding charge. Almost every 6 hours I have to fully charge it again. I tried to return it, but their return policy for 14 days. I am a cancer patient and couldn't return it in 14 days. They don’t care. My correspondence with their customer service as below. I deleted names and personal information for privacy.

to: [protected]@accesswireless.com

I will write about your "awesome" customer service and business ethics over and over again in every single complain website. I will tell to people don't buy any phone from Kroger Company or get any government phone from access wireless. Because they sell to you a broken expensive cell phone and even though you are fighting for your life and expand this 14 days, they don’t care. their return time is still 14 days for you. If you don't die and want to return the phone. they say, "You might want to use the phone in the future."

From: [protected]@accesswireless.com
    To:
    Date: Fri, 1 May 2015
    Subject: Re: [Case ID #:]

Dear,
    Thank you for contacting Access Wireless E-mail Support. I am sorry but we have a 14 day refund policy. Since you purchased it over 14 days ago we will not be refunding your money. You might want to use the phone in the future. You can transfer your Access Wireless number/account to that phone if you would like.
    Thank you for choosing Access Wireless. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me. Have a great day.

E-mail Support Specialist

--- Original Message ---
    Hi Are returning me money then?

From: [protected]@accesswireless.com
    To:
    Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015
    Subject: Re: [Case ID #: ]

Thank you for contacting Access Wireless. Our phones have a 14 day return policy. There is no need to return the phone. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Access Wireless!

Email Support Specialist

--- Original Message ---
    Name (First and Last):
    Email:
    Phone Model:
    i-wireless #:
    Contact #:

Message:
    Hi I purchased a phone from you. order number .… i have problem with this. it doesn't hold the charge. i charge it night and in the morning i found it turned off because there is no charge left. i cant deal with charging it every 6 hours. i have changed the battery but still the same. i purchased it some time ago but didn't use it because i am a cancer patient and was in and out hospital. you can see my usage time from the online records. i can't deal with this charging issue. i want to return it. if you check my account, you will see i haven't use it. i was so sick to deal with this charging issue and had no energy before to contact you to return it
    thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------