Bell Canada / esim / dual sim feature of iphones purchased through bell.

1 Canada

Hello. My name is Simon Tusek
Our entire family is now with Bell and we recently made big purchases and plan changes through Bell for the dual sim feature (esim feature).
These were purchased with the full intention of using them in other countries, which my wife and I are in right now until April, only to find out that this feature on the phone would not be available. This would have been valuable to know when making these new purchases, as this purchase was not required as the iPhone 6 and 7 we had worked just fine.
My son is the account holder. Scott Tusek [protected]).
My number is [protected]. My Wife and I and others were not tied to a plan, but ended up in a plan to get these new phones.
Scott informed me after his call to Bell on January 31st that there is no recourse.
The purchases are non refundable, the plans are not reversible, the feature does not work, and the out for Bell was a little disclaimer to be found online that states esim will be for new customers only.
This is a disgusting business practice to sell equipment without being upfront about features that do not work, as this was the major question asked when purchasing the phones, and doing nothing for customers who find out there equipment will not work as per the advertised features.
We are now stuck in a more expensive plan with more expensive phones that don't do what we bought them for.
The resolution being sought is for the feature to be immediately activated.
Second choice is to return to our original plans and return the phones, so we can decide on a course of action in the future if/when this feature becomes available.
Third choice is a proposal from Bell to come to a resolution.
This is a final effort on our part to retain our loyalty. I cannot be reached by phone as the esim feature does not work while I am in another country. Please contact the account holder (Scott Tusek) with any updates.

Si