Belk / customer service

1 Martinsville, VA, United States Review updated:

I was returning items at Balk Store # 0544on 12/26/2017, around 10:00 am to 10:30 AM and the associate (Patricia) told me that should couldn't take back the item without the tag, even though I had the receipt. I was told that it wasn't her jog to look for the price and it wasn't from her department. She said I had to go the children department and let the associate over their look it up. I had already been in line for 20 minutes. I then went to a different department and the other associates exchanged it for me. I have been a loyal customer at Balk for more than 20 years and this is the 1st that I have treated this way. In the same store at the shoe department we were there tonight and they said if we had the receipt they would exchange anything from any department. Why is the rules different in Men Clothing which I is the department that she works in? She doesn't know or doesn't want to look for prices from other departments and that is not part of her job. All she had to do was look at receipt and scan it back on my card. If you could correct this issue I would appreciate it.

So
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• Su
      26th of Dec, 2017

A 20-year customer isn’t familiar with how it is spelled? Balk or Belk? She didn’t want to look for the item, so why didn’t you get it and bring it to her as proof? She’d probably been inundated with Christmas returns and you weren’t too nice to her.