Having problems with Teespring?

Teespring Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teespring Customer Service. Initial Teespring complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Teespring above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Teespring. Discuss the issues you have had with Teespring and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TeeSpringUnable to access account, unable to, retrieve my paid out and not happy with my product

I joined teespring in august 2020. I wanted to sell voting apparel tshirts. I posted my design. When I went into my account to set up payoneer, I accidently set up the email incorrectly. I wanted to change my email in to the correct email. Some how this messed up my ability to access my account. I am still not able to access my account. I have tried several times to contact teespring and have gotten a couple of unhelpful replies, but it take 1-2 weeks just to get a reply. I even asked them to just delete my account so that I could just start over but have received no reply. I highly frustrated because I have profits I can obtained from my design. I feel I have no other option. They need get a customer center with actually people to resolve issues.

Sep 30, 2020

TeeSpring — Unable to access account

I joined Teespring August 29, 2020. I wanted to sell POD T-shirts. I posted several designs. When I went into...

Jul 10, 2020

TeeSpring — "george" gold tinfoil shirt.

I purchased/paid for 2 shirts and received only one. I received a email stating "they made a...

Jun 13, 2020

TeeSpring — Failure to deliver promised purchase after 7 weeks

I purchased a teeshirt on line 7 weeks ago (order # 926fb61c27f3c3d0). I was informed that it was shipped 6...

TeeSpringdamaged leggings

I've been trying to reach out about a damaged item I recieved and I'm not sure if my efforts are not being sent or what's going on. I've filled out this form probably 5 or 6 times now but haven't received any email or anything. I have a pair of leggings with a tear in the leg that I would like a refund for. I paid $40 for a ripped pair of pants and can't seem to get ahold of anyone about them. Kind of upsetting since I've bought numerous other items with no problems.

TeeSpringclothing

I am a designer and I have placed my designs on teespring a few weeks ago and had made a few sales with them. I was doing pretty good and then recently I have had my accounts shut down do to 3rd party images without a warning took my whole account down. I contacted teespring and asked why? And the only answer I got was due to multiple ip violations that the account cannot be reinstated and they decided to delete my account. Not even allowing me to retrieve my funds or paying me out earning I made for both of us. To me this sounds like embezzlement! And they may just have a lawsuit on their hands shortly. I had made around $76.00 over the last few weeks. But this all started prior to a few attempt with #hashtag words which they don't take likely to.

I tried to requested my funds multiple time but they keep telling me that since my account has been "disable" that I will not be able to receive any earnings at all I made? This company seems very shady!!! And I want everyone to know the problem I am dealing with them. Warning very dishonest company use at your own risk!!!

• El
          Elisha Baker Nov 09, 2020

Just curious, what was the subject matter of your designs? They are closing up designs and stores with messages that they don't like.

TeeSpringteespring refuse to release my funds/earnings to me.

I am a designer and I have placed my designs on Teespring a few weeks ago and had made a few sales with them. I was doing pretty good and then recently I have had my accounts shut down do to 3rd party images without a warning took my whole account down. I contacted Teespring and asked why? and the only answer I got was due to multiple ip violations that the account cannot be reinstated and they decided to delete my account. Not even allowing me to retrieve my funds or paying me out earning I made for both of us. To me this sounds like embezzlement! And they may just have a lawsuit on their hands shortly. I had made around $76.00 over the last few weeks. But this all started prior to a few attempt with #hashtag words which they don't take likely to.

Oct 07, 2019

TeeSpring — T-shirt

The t-shirt designs were printed incorrectly by the company. I contacted them twice through their contact...

Aug 11, 2019

TeeSpring — vinyl butterfly with a saying

We Ordered A Butterfly vinyl for $21.48 Ya'll took the money and we see where ya'll took the money and it wa...

Jan 04, 2019

TeeSpring — lucas the spider plush

I ordered a Lucas the Spider plushie back in June/July of 2018. It is now January 2019 and I haven't received...

TeeSpring — lucas plush

I ordered a Lucas Plush on 11/03/2018 and Teespring took payment for the product and as of yet I have not...

TeeSpringa "livep. d." t-shirt, that I returned, have not gotten my "full refund"!

To upper management / refund dept. -

I ordered a t-shirt about 3-4 weeks ago...& I didn't like the way it looked, so I sent multiple e-mail to "teespring's" help contact... Letting them know that, i've sent my order back to them & want a "full refund" of $29.04.

Two weeks have passed, I still have not gotten my refund. I'vealso been sending numerous e-mails to "teesprings", asking about my refund & have not been hearing back, from anyone!

I would greatly appreciate it, if someone from the "teespring's corporate headquarters, would please call me back, let me know" when ", i'll be getting my" full refund ".

• Updated by Kini James · Oct 02, 2018

I STILL have NOT gotten my " FULL REFUND " yet, as of OCT. 02nd! And, Teespring's...NEVER gave me an " ORDER #!

TeeSpringeverything

the guy behind this brand uses it as an income extra, he got a youtube channel that promotes violence, sexism and spread lies and confusion. you can see for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv_-yc055n1fxFfTYpdaKBg
            Also there are a lot of comments here by people who payed but didn't receive anything.

• El
                Elisha Baker Nov 09, 2020

Nothing in his channel promotes violence or sexism, and just because you don't like what he has to say doesn't give you the right to claim it as lies.

TeeSpringnever received product

Ordered a shirt as a gift. I received notification that shirt was printed and would be shipped. Months pass, nothing. Contacted customer support and was advised order was not completed because payment was not made. Submitted proof of payment, and proof they received payment. Crickets! No product, no refund. Filed a dispute with PayPal. Teespring advised no refund unless I withdraw dispute. Fat chance! Elevated to a claim. Paypal found on my behalf and refunded my money. Teespring Customer Service full of apologies and polite messages but no action. I will never purchase from them again and strongly suggest others avoid dealing with them as well.

TeeSpring — took my money, never received my product

Buyers beware. Teespring is an absolutely terrible company, with awful customer service. At the end of May...

TeeSpringbreach of contract / false advertising

Alright, so here is my problem with TeeSpring. They have run 1 or more campaigns where they advertise the item as being a "limited edition collectible" - only available to purchase during a limited window of time, only the amount purchased during that window of time would be produced, and no others would be produced ever.

Based on the above, I purchased one of these products, knowing that it would have/maintain/or possibly even increase a bit in inherit value,

Unfortunately, TeeSpring did not end the campaign on the advertised date and allowed orders for at least a day or two past this date. This, in turn, devalued my item and everyone else who participated in this campaign and, in all likelihood, other campaigns as well.

I contacted TeeSpring to advise them that this is a problem as it is a Breach of Contract and also False Advertising under one or more of the following California Codes:

California Business and Professions Code § 17200, § 17500
                California Civil Code § 1770

Unfortunately, TeeSpring was neither interesting in resolving this matter with me nor did they seem interested in hearing the above advising that "management is aware of all campaigns".

This statement made matters worse - not only am I now a victim of the aforementioned contract breach and false advertising, but now I have been intentionally defrauded by TeeSpring management who was aware that the campaign did not shut down when promised and allowed it to happen anyway.

I have since contacted the FTC (https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/) and the California District Attorney's Office (https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company) to file a complaint against TeeSpring for their fraudulent, deceptive, and illegal business pratices. Additionally, I have received a response from the DA's office advising that they take note of patterns with businesses to explore further and press charges if necessary.

So, if anyone reading this has been similarly affected by TeeSpring's fraud, I would recommend contacting the DA's office as well. You can use the link above or you can email [protected]@da.lacounty.gov. Here is TeeSpring's information for reference:

Teespring, Inc.
                460 Bryant Street Suite 200
                San Francisco, CA 94107
                [protected]
                [protected]@teespring.com
                Teespring.com
                Lastly, if this issue remains unresolved, I am strongly considering filing a class-action lawsuit. I have setup this email address for potential parties who would be interested in joining this lawsuit. If you are interested, please email me at: [protected]@outlook.com.

Thank You.

TeeSpringskull emblems

Will be filing complaint with BBB do to the fact that we purchased 5 skeleton head emblems, they took the money out of our account never received items, called the number, no answer. Info is as follows-Bikergiveaway/skullemblem, seller [protected]@gmail.com, phone [protected].teespring is sponsored on the web site. Transaction was on May 28th, they took the money out on the 29th. If you need to contact me, Jerry Gundersen, [protected].

• Updated by Jerry Gundersen · Jul 09, 2018

Have you received my email about the jokers and scam people you have representing your outfit. Will be filing with the BBB.Ordered skullemblems, they took money out of our account and we never received the items. [email protected]
                      Listed-Bikergiveaway/skullemblem
                      Phone-[protected]
                      Never returns calls. Teespring on web site.

TeeSpring — teespring steals the work of others and then kick them in the butt and close the account

I worked as independent artist on the site teespring. Suddenly, after upload some designs they closed my...

TeeSpring — payout

Our brand new alumni association wanted to get our first piece of apparel and had some success with the...

Mullins

TeeSpring — vietnam tee shirt

I have sent numerous complaints on these shirts. Will contact the BBB on them. Three of the 4 the print wa...

Baldwin City