Having problems with Belk?

Belk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 27, 2007. The latest review Service I’m complaining about was posted on May 22, 2021. The latest complaint shipping and billing was resolved on Dec 29, 2014. Belk has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 286 reviews. Belk has resolved 53 complaints.

Belk Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 235 5443 (Customer Service)
+1 800 669 6550 (Rewards Card Customer Service)
2801 W. Tyvola Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Belk Customer Service. Initial Belk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Belk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Belk. Discuss the issues you have had with Belk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Belk Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Jul 26, 2019

Belk — manager

My son worked there over a year. One of the managers, Carey Henson Roberts breeched confidentially and gave...

Jul 25, 2019

Belk — security officer

Waycross, GA Belk Security man is definitely humiliating people and causing people to get arrested saying...

Jul 21, 2019

Belk — sensor still on dress

I cannot express the hassle I had today. A couple days ago I went to belk and found the perfect free people...

Belkshirt was wrong size

I ordered 2 exact shirts. One was purple one was blue. After I had worn the purple one I realized it was much bigger than the blue one. I compared the 2. The purple one was 1-1 1/2 inches bigger than the blue one. The are both labeled the same size. But since I have worn the purple one I am stuck with it even though its not my fault that it is the wrong size. Great customer service would allow me to swap that shirt for another one since it's the company's fault that it is the wrong size. Please feel free to contact me [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks

Belkfull/queen size down alternative comforter.

I never ordered here before and will never again. First I found the site and it said to apply for credit and you get so much off of your order. Well, I did that and proceeded to check out and it did not give me a discount, so I called. Speaking to a customer service woman said they have had these complaints before and there is no way to fix it, I then told her maybe they should not advertise that and get it off of their site, it seemed like a scam to me. So I ordered anyway and received my quilt with marks all over what looks to be a greasy look. I called because I did not feel I should be paying to return it. After 15 minutes on the phone with a rep he told me I would get a return label quickly and be able to return it for credit. Well I did not and called again, now I am told a supervisor will call me within a day to discuss this, well that didn't happen. I am trying to just return something and not applying for a government job here. I received my credit card, will return it, and never ever shop at this store again.

Belkestée lauder — youth dew

I purchased Youth Dew in December 2018 when the Christmas sale was going on. I purchased a body lotion, a cologne in the light blue bottle and a dusting bath body powder. I've used Youth Dew for many, many years and always receive compliments when I wear it. However, I just opened the bath body powder this month. I immediately thought it did not "smell" right or what I'm use to. I took this item back to Belk where I purchased it. Employee behind counter said her allergies were acting up and so she ask another employee and she said it smelled different compared to a new one behind the counter unopened. No offer of exchange was made to me at all. I'm disappointed with this Customer Service. I have a box of "expensive body powder" that I cannot wear. As a senior citizen and ONLY Youth Few wearing customer, what do you suggest? ... Barbara Roark. Telephone [protected]

Belkassociate

I went into my local belks store and purchased make up that was marked down. I still have my receipt. The assoc #000531. She was very rude to me and treated me like I was very stupid. I had picked up some the store samples that were blacked out. I didn't realize it. It was all together with the actual product for sale.
        She should have had the helping attitude instead of treating me as her being better than me. If she is working the make up counter, you might would be out sales just because of her attitude towards others. It has still bothered me.

The date was 4-20-19
        Assoc 000531

associate
        associate

Belkscustomer service

I was at your Waco location at around 2:00pm and had to put back 2 short sets 4 bras and a pair of shoes because I couldn't wait in line anymore it was so hot I had sweat literally rolling down my face and there was only 1 cashier working bless her heart and she had a good attitude. I can't say that for 4 or 5 I seen in the back and walked passed and never got so much as a hello.

Belkwedding registry items sent to me

Every single item that has been sent to me off of my wedding registry has showed up at my house broken. Every single one of them!!! So I have to take the time to take it back up to our nearest belk and switch it out or have them order me one and send it again. This is totally unacceptable and it's a huge inconvenience for me. I understand things happen, but this has happened 5 times!! Another item just showed up to me on friday, broken.

Jan 30, 2019

Belk — belk credit card

Recently there have been payments posted to my Belk credit card that I saw when I checked my account. The...

Jan 23, 2019

Belk — belk fine jewelry repair #[protected]

I purchased on 11/23/2018 a diamond cluster ring, 14KW, white gold, item number [protected] from Belk at...

Jan 17, 2019

Belk — workers are very rude in the cosmetic department

The workers are very rude and will not help you. Terrible customer service. Took my eldery mom in the...

Belk — shift manager linda woodard nichols & security

I was shopping tonight at Belks in Decatur AL. I had a buggy because I had a ton of shopping bags. My ex...

Belk — amazon echo

We watched a Belk commercial last night (12/15/2028) showing a Amazon Echo for 19.99. and Google was 29.99...

Belk — belk credit card

When the employee introduced the BELK MasterCard to me- my question to her was"will I still be able to pay...

Hanceville

Belk — employee care

Belk is the worst company to work for. Over worked, never get a raise you deserve I've been there over 2...

Belk — customer service

I love Belk's so much that I became a seasonal employee in the Savannah Ga location. I went to the Brahmin...

Belk — customer service @ shoe department

Where: Belk, 200 Cross Creel Mall, Fayetteville, NC When: November 3, 2018 What: Shoe Department On this day...

Belkcustomer service/incorrect order (twice)

My wife ordered black boots on line for our granddaughter's birthday. We were sent black/cognac boots. I ordered the boots so that she could have them for her birthday which was on friday oct 19th. I received the wrong ones on thursday the 18th. I then called and spoke with someone who told me they would ship out another pair that was black. Unfortunately I received the same pair of boots again. I called for the 3rd time and was told they didn't have that color even though my order confirmation said they did. The supervisor I spoke with said her name was asha and that there was not anyone else I could speak with. She proceeded to tell me that I needed to return the boots and I would not get a refund until they received the boots. My problem is she didn't offer any type compensation for my troubles. Not to mention my granddaughter still has no boots. As much money as we've spent with belk it would have been good customer service to offer something. I guess they feel as though my business doesn't matter. Good customer service is everything and sometimes that means going beyond to make customers happy. Not a happy customer

Belk — cosmetics

While I was shopping for cosmetics in the Cookeville Tennessee store, I was totally ignored at the Clinique...