Having problems with Groupon.com?

Groupon.com Customer Service Contacts

600 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Groupon.com Customer Service. Initial Groupon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Groupon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Groupon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Groupon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 16, 2021

Groupon.com — Fraudulent charges

I made a purchase on Groupon on Jan 13th 2021 for $162.06, which is still pending and then on Jan 15th 2021 I...

Groupon.comReturn my refund to Original payment not Groupon bucks

I was given a refund as Groupon Bucks moments after purchase when I called to schedule and found out the merchants business is closed due to Covid. California has had 30, 400 deaths due to Covid and now all companies are closed and not offering services which are advertised for sale on Groupon. I need my funds returned to my original payment not Groupon bucks. I was mislead that this business was open and offering their service. I immediately asked for a refund yet was not given my money back to my debit card. Please do the right and honest thing and refund me my $119. I need this money now to take care of my bills and buy groceries!

Below is the screenshot of the merchant Groupon I purchased, and as you can see the time it was when I asked the company about making an appointment and the response from them saying they are closed due to Covid. This is when I asked for a refund. Not because I changed my mind but because they can't provide the service their Groupon indicates it can.

Return my refund to Original payment not Groupon bucks
Return my refund to Original payment not Groupon bucks

Groupon.comVan Gogh. Venue cosed on day of booking.

Bought and book for the event Van Gogh: The immersive Experience for Saturday December 6th.
    Drove two hours to the venue. the venue was closed. They claimed having advised Groupon. Groupon as usual didn't had the consideration to advise the clients. Since Groupon have already collected the money they don't get involve and prevent any way to refund the money as is evident by the application and website that doesn't have any option to communicate because the ticket date is passed.
    The experience carried additional expenses c. £30 in fuel, $8.60 parking.

One more disappointment sponsored by Groupon.

Dec 05, 2020

Groupon.com — Dove 10 pack deodorant

I purchased the dove 10 pack of deodorant deal. It was never delivered and I was told the order was lost. I...

Groupon.comOil change cancelled by groupon

On Sunday November 29 we purchased Order number [protected] for a synthetic oil change with Castrol for $49.99 with a 25% discount The next day you credited my card back and cancelled the order. On November 30 I purchased another Groupon for the oil change for $49.99 using the same credit card and it went through. However I had the 25% discount on the first order of $12, 50 and not the order you approved and iI would like that amount credited back to my account.

Ruth Weinfeld

Nov 29, 2020

Groupon.com — Please respond

Groupon I am writing to request a full refund. I had purchased a sake tasting @ I believe 40.00 Due to cover...

Groupon.comNo way to contact groupon - non responsive

I have 9 GroupOns that I never had a chance to use. I did not understand the trade in our extension procedure and I have been trying for years to get through to someone at GroupOn.

The total of my loss is $245

Is there any class action I can join?
        Is there some way of actually speaking or getting through to a representative?
        I only get dead ends every time I try.

No way to contact groupon - non responsive

Nov 10, 2020

Groupon.com — Bad ticket - possible non existent company - no help from groupon!

I purchased a ticket on Groupon to take an online concealed weapons class - however, after registering for...

Sep 14, 2020

Groupon.com — Esthetics by Jenna

I scheduled service with the provider and when I arrived she refused to service me stating she had a few...

Aug 11, 2020

Groupon.com — zen salon in appleton, wi

I had bought a groupon in the past for a haircut and highlight in march of 2020 and marlo did my hair and did...

Groupon.comSerta perfect sleeper kleinkon ii pillowtop mattress and box spring

I have been trying to get my order since May 9th. I attempted to purchase a mattress and box spring. After the 12 business days in the fine print I noticed my order status still hadn't changed and my item has not been shipped. After multiple emails with customer support, they cancelled and reordered my item on 5/27. Here we are July 2nd and I have yet to get any updates or shipping information. I have sent numerous emails and chats. No one has helped or provided an update. I was told a "Groupon goods specialist" would be contacting me. That was 6 weeks ago and no one has reached out. I understand shipping might be delayed because of COVID but it's been 10 weeks and the only thing support has offered is Groupon bucks or to try and reorder? I would love to have the product but if that is not possible I need a full cash refund. By the way the mattress is still available on your site and I get weekly emails to purchase it since I favorited it in my app.

Groupon.comHorrible taking advantage of customers

I purchased a gift for a father's day gift. It was with waterways cruise for a dinner cruise. I scheduled as the coupon said. I received an email from the company saying they cannot open because they are having a problem with our port here in seattle. They rescheduled for june 27. We're not going to need it then nor will I be in town. I contacted groupon thinking oh they have common sense. I let them know I would not need it. June 6 is when I purchased the item. I asked for my money back. They said you are going to have bucks on your account. I'm not using y'all again and need mention the company cancelled, not me. They would rather a negative report than give a customer rightfully their money back and fostering a good reputation. I will never use them again!

Jun 05, 2020

Groupon.com — Moving services

I purchased though groupon moving services but never received confirmation after several attempts to locate...

Jun 02, 2020

Groupon.com — Wine tour

Order#: [protected] I purchased a Groupon for Moon's Vineyard Voyages for the weekend of May 9th, 2020...

Groupon.CAid115hr plus fitness tracker 0.96' oled touch screen-product not received yet.

I place an order on groupon.ca on April 17, 2020 for a ID115HR Plus Fitness Tracker 0.96'' OLED Touch Screen with Heart Rate Monitor (Order #[protected]). The cost of order $40.00 charged on my credit card on April 17, 2020. on April 23, I received an email with a tracking#UF120914725YP order is on the way, but not yet received. I checked with CANAD POST but they confirmed that this tracking number may be fake. I contacted groupon.ca several times, but no solution yet. It seems this is organized fraud. So please help me find a solution as soon as possible. I am paying interest to my credit card.

Thanks

Thanks
                  Thanaraj
                  [protected]
                  [email protected]

Groupon.comPurchased a groupon getaway for 2 for an all inclusive hotel in cancun for june 2020

Purchased a groupon getaway for 2 for an all inclusive hotel in cancun for june 2020. Hotel construction has been delayed & the hotel won't be completed until december. Groupon will not refund my $1898 back to my credit card as they said they changed their policy recently. I now have $1898 in groupon bucks. What am I going to do with that? Horrible customer service chat only available. Do not use groupon!!!

Groupon.comCanceled getaway and no refund

You canceled my night at the Karahari Resorts. I want my money refunded, not Groupon Bucks. It took me a week to get ahold of someone at your support center and was told it was past the cancelation policies to request a refund. You just canceled it last week. I am not working!!! Due to Virus!! I need that 300 dollars, not the Groupon Bucks. How is 300 of Groupon Bucks going to help me at this time. I request a call at [protected]... I want my money refunded now!

Groupon.comRefund

I bought a Groupon for a weekend stay at a local hotel. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the hotel closed a few days prior to our reservation. The hotel assured us Groupon would refund our costs. Sure enough a couple of days later Groupon sent an email saying they were going to provide a full refund. A subsequent email from Groupon then indicated my refund would be in the form of Groupon bucks and was this resolution acceptable. I quickly informed them it was not and wanted my refund in the same form in which it was paid. Groupon is refusing to give me my money back

Feb 29, 2020

Groupon.com — Quality of food

I was a returning customer for "Kenny Ribs" located in Country Club Hill, IL. I am on longer one because...

Feb 26, 2020

Groupon.com — OC Detailing, Spokane Valley, WA

I have all docs and a video. Groupon purchased at $80.00 as Christmas present; interior cleaning of...