Having problems with Belk?

Belk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 27, 2007. The latest review Customer service and rudeness was posted on Sep 4, 2021. The latest complaint shipping and billing was resolved on Dec 29, 2014. Belk has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 288 reviews. Belk has resolved 53 complaints.

Belk Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 235 5443 (Customer Service)
+1 800 669 6550 (Rewards Card Customer Service)
2801 W. Tyvola Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Belk Customer Service. Initial Belk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Belk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Belk. Discuss the issues you have had with Belk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Belk Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Belk — catalog sales

Belk catalog sales do not allow for PO boxes to be accepted when ordering from the catalog. Not everyone ha...

Belk — black 3/4 length wool coat (ann kline)

I was in the Belk store in Seneca, SC today and found this coat on the 75% rack of sale clothes. It...

Belkcustomer service

I went to belk store number 0025 register 0019 in the friendly shopping center tonight 3/14/17 at 7:28pm. Associate Candice Pauline associate number 016748 was at the register by the door on the right with a nasty attitude to be a manager. I purchased 2 polo shirts from the boys sections and I asked Candice was everyone off because there was no one in the boys department, the womens department, the men's department and the department before her. Candice responded with a sarcastic response that there was a sign in the kids department stating go to the next register which it wasn't and started frown her face like she had an attitude. I could tell she had an attitude by her tone but I spoke to her nicely and advised her I was just asking a question. Being that she was a manager I expected a better attitude. That was not good customer service and almost made me not purchase my items when I come to this location at least twice a month. Next time I will probably choose another location due to her attitude. Thank you.

Belkpoor customer service

I reside In Richmond, VA and decided to visit your, Williamsburg location to make a couple of exchanges and on items I received for a baby shower. I initially went straight to the children's dept, and all registers were closed, so I picked up larger sizes and took them to the nearest open register (cosmetics). Upon my arrival, there was an older Caucasian lady working that greeted me and asked if she could help (great) then I informed her that I needed to make a return (I had a receipt) and an exchange for another item I didn't have a receipt for but it was only for a larger size. The lady immediately began to tell me that your store does NOT allow exchanges or anything without a receipt. I explained that these items were gifts and I was not given a receipt. She continued to tell me this over and over again as if she felt I was trying to get over on her. I then told her to just return the item that I had the receipt for and I would take my business elsewhere. Upon doing this, I read and informed her of your return policy (via the back of the receipt). She then called a manager and inquired about if I could exhange my item for a larger size. I've never felt so humiliated and judged doing a return. I'm originally from Martinsville, VA and BELK has always been one of me and my families favorite stores to shop. I was so excited to have one close by that I could purchase items for my 2 year old and now 8 week old son BUT it's pretty clear that I WILL NOT be returning to this location or another BELK period. Ohhhh, and on the way out I saw another employee YELLING at a customer at the EL counter. It was so bad that another customer began recording it. I'm so hurt to have to part ways with, BELK but I cannot spend my money where I'm not respected!! If you have any further questions, I can be reached via email at...

[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,
    Kimberly

Belk — overcharges

Hello, I made a purchase online order#[protected], My total was 59.38 and you people have 5 pending charges on...

Harvest

Belkproduct censorship

As a child growing up in Charlotte, NC virtually ALL of my clothing - as a toddler, through teen years and beyond came from Belk. Then, as a parent of four children, our entire family has shopped at Belk for years; thus, I have invested in (and trusted) the Belk brand for quality and value for decades. However, I am astonished at Belk's decision to discontinue products associated with Ivanka Trump. As a male, I would still be a buyer of such products for the women in my life - should I so choose. However, THAT is precisely the issue - choice. The consumer has a vote - a vote to shop with whatever retailer he or she chooses. If I choose NOT to purchase any product, for political reasons or otherwise, THAT is also a right. Whether I supported (or voted for) Donald Trump is irrelevant. The implication of this policy move by Belk is deeply troubling and without justification. Therefore, unless and until Belk (or any other retailer) ends its ludicrous attempt at political correctness, I will not shop with them - and, I have encouraged all of my family to follow suit. Respectfully, please think this policy through and reverse your corporate decision...

Sincerely,
      B. H. Bridges
      Greenville, SC

• Do
          dontwantto Apr 02, 2017

I agree. I don't like corporations dumping their political views on me. Dumping Ivanka Trump line is pure politics. I'm sure Belk wouldn't do that to an Obama or Clinton product. I'm done with political correctness and with Belk.

Belkremoval of ivanka trump

Belks is my favorite store to shop for my clothing, unfortunately, now I have to boycott you. Ivanka Trump has not done anything to deserve this. Her dad is president not her. Why should she suffer because of her dad!!! I can't believe Belks would do this to her. I am so disappointed!!! I am paying off my Belks card and will not shop at Belks again.

Belkremoval of ivanka trump clothing

Have you totally lost your mine? Did you not see how the south voted? For you to blame the child for your dislike of the father is a insult to all children. Just like the Dems were shocked to lose the election, you will be shocked to lose your customers. Dillard's just became #1. So you won't let me send because it is to short of a message. How many times do I need to say you are stupid

Belk Stores Services, IncDropping Ivanka Trump

I have been a loyal Belk customer for many years. However, I am very disappointed in Belk taking action against the Ivanka Trump line. What's wrong with you, Belk??? This is our First Family! I don't get it. The good news is there are many more places to spend my money. I will not be back to Belk and will share with everyone how Belk has treated Ivanka. Shame on you, so so disappointed. Goodbye Belk. #StopDontShop

Belkremoval of ivanka line

I can't believe a company like Belk would bend to the will of a hate group like wallet grab.Well, yall obviously don't know your customer base!
              Wow, I am in total disbelief! Also, I personally know 20 or 30 people that will not buy from your stores anymore including myself!As we say in the south :"yall done opened up a can of worms " good luck with that!

pobarjenkins Feb 12, 2017

You cannot prove or dis-prove that their reasoning was politically motivated. Either way, they decided that it made more business sense to drop the line. It is most likely that the sales were not sufficient to keep it selling.

While Belk is based in the south, it sells online all over the United States.

• Ni
                  Niki Taylor Harris Feb 10, 2017

Considering the fact that Belk is based in the south and that Trump carried the South, yes, I think they will miss her as well as the many others who are tired of being pushed around by the far left in this country.

pobarjenkins Feb 12, 2017

@Niki Taylor Harris While Belk is based in the south, it sells online all over the United States.

• La
                  LadyScot Feb 10, 2017

They won't miss you. When sales lag on a designer, every retailer will cull it back. It is called supply and demand.

Belk Stores Services, IncIvanka Trump

I am a Belk cardholder and a loyal customer. I have 4 kids and primarily shop at Belk for our families clothes and shoes. Due to this new announcement regarding the discontinuation of this line of clothing to appease some individual's political opinions, regrettably I will no longer be a customer. Shame on you BELK! You really need to consider who your primary customers are and stay out of politics.

pobarjenkins Feb 12, 2017

Clearly it made business sense for them to drop the product. I'm sure with your loss there may be another gain

Belkivanka trump discontinued

Sorry, Belk. I don't do business with discriminatory stores. Your decision to discontinue Ivanka Trump is a liberal bias political statement, and it is sad, but I just can't do business with haters. Sadly, I spent a good amount in your stores each month. Done. You might want to reconsider the statement you just made ( really is my shopping experience a platform for your political bias?)

• Lo
                      Londa Cross Feb 18, 2017

I agree. I'm paying off my account and not shopping at Belk again.

• Gf
                      Gforcesmith Feb 09, 2017

Yes I agree, I spend thousands of dollars clothing my family in Belks. But that is coming to an end, I am putting my money where my mouth is and I am closing my Belks card and blocking them from my life. I am conservative and it is obvious that they do not like conservatives and I invite all conservatives to do the same!!!

Belkremoving ivanka trump's line of clothes???

I was going to Belk this week to buy one of Ivanka Trump's dresses for an upcoming wedding when I see on the news that you are pulling her line of clothes!!!??? REALLY???? I will be letting let all my family and friends (huge Ivanka fans) know about this. As Julia Roberts once said in that movie Pretty Woman. "BIG MISTAKE! HUGE! I hope you revisit this decision with an apology to Ivanka Trump.

Belk — ivanka trump removal

I have been a loyal Belk customer for over 20 year. After learning you have dropped Ivanka trumps line, The...

Belk — belk needs to carry ivanka trump clothing

I am a credit cardholder with Belk and shop there for my family but I am very disappointed that you have...

Belkivanka trump clothing

I have been a customer for a very long time.Sorry, what I thought was a reputable store and served all people and customers chooses to play liberal politics and discountinue Ivanka Trumps clothing line.Your store is is always in disarray a lot of shopping lifting in my particular area yet I continued to shop here but no longer.Your loss in a store chain that already has big sale losses.

Belkivanka trump - you need to keep her clothing line

Her line of clothes is great and should be carried at all your stores. If you discontinue carrying her clothing line, you will be showing your consumers how very un-American you are, and that freedom is no longer free in America. I will boycott your store if you chose to boycott clothing lines. I will also, be suggesting to many big shoppers to boycott your stores are well. I hope you lose many sales and have to close many stores based on your bad business practices. Politics has nothing to do with clothing.

Belkivanka trump merchandise

I have been a loyal Belk (previously Parisian) customer since 1983. However, it has come to my attention that you sell Ivanka Trump merchandise. Unfortunately, I will shop elsewhere as long as you carry any Trump products. When you discontinue these products, I will resume shopping at your stores. I can not in good conscience support a company that carries merchandise that supports this vile and replusive family.

• Ni
                              Niki Taylor Harris Feb 08, 2017

Yeah, that's really fair to hold it against her and her company that you disagree with her father. She is a business woman who has worked hard and built a brand, and as a woman, I want other woman to succeed. I would never hold something I felt about someone's relative against them because I dislike their family member (ex.-I'm not a Paris Hilton fan and she has made several statements and done many things I disagreed with and some that offended me, but it was not for Conrad Hilton or any of her other relatives to have to pay for it). I still stay in their hotels. But I guess for Belk it's a good thing they will have your business because my family and I shopped there weekly and they are losing ours, as well as most of my friends' business. Also, given the fact they are based in the south, which Trump carried, I would imagine they will be losing other business as well. Time will tell, I guess. Happy shopping to you.

Belk — belk brookwood village birmingham al

Today I went to Belk at Brookwood Village 35209, to return a scarf that was a gift but still had the tags on...

BelkI got ripped off

01/17/17 me and my went to balks in canton ga I wanted to get my mom some nice earrings I found what I thought were the nicest earrings I could find when me and my mom got in the car that's we noticed their were some problems but the biggest problem was when we were eating at the restaurant and the back of the earing fell out because the niddle was to short and the earing ending up on my boot and was damaged I can't bring it back as quick as Belk wants me to because I live 3 city's away in Ellijay can you guys do something about this