BE2 / unable to cancel subscription
I joined be2.com.sg in February, but soon decided to cancel my subscription with them. After 2 frustrating attempts I decided to just cancel my credit card, so that they would not be able to charge me again after my subscription ran out. Months later they are now sending threatening emails telling me that i should renew my account soon or they will take legal action. I admit i was dumb and got con but is there anyone out there who is able to help with this troubling issue or is able to provide information as to whether they took legal action against anyone ?
Here is the email that was sent to me:
The automatic renewal of your premium membership has failed due to a problem with your credit card/bank account.
Please update your payment details now:
Click here to update your payment details.
As there is a valid contract between you and be2 we otherwise reserve the right to take legal measures.
For any questions you may have, please contact us by writing to [protected]@be2.com
Your be2 team
Details of your subscription:
Subscription type: be2 Premium 6 month(s)
Date of last failed payment: 26/08/2011
More BE2 Complaints & Reviews
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- BE2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- [Resolved] BE2 - theft, unethical practices, scamming 
- BE2 - withdrawing money without consent
- Be2 Took My Money - be 2 took my money
- BE2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 Dating - using a dating profile and pictures without permission
- [Resolved] BE2 - taking money from my bank account and unable to cancel subscription