Having problems with Be2?

Be2 Customer Service Contacts

+61 280 887 326 (Australia)
291, route d'Arlon
Luxembourg
Luxembourg - 1150

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Be2 Customer Service. Initial Be2 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Be2 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Be2. Discuss the issues you have had with Be2 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Be2I have been charged for the app and I never used it..

Tried to contact them and they never come back to me..now they charged me again, and I dont even have money to pay my rent bills next week..
I need to solve it urgently, as I am a single mum, and will not be able to provide food for him very soon...please..someone help me..my email addres is tatinha.[protected]@gmail.com...my cellphone number is [protected]

Be2Never signed up and got billed!

My credicard was debited by R955.00 by BE2 Luxembourgh LU company. I never signed up for this service or site, never heard of them in fact. I need this money back in my account immediately or have no other choice than to get the police involved. I have already notified my bank, I am in arrears now, because of this fraudulent transaction.

Contact me by email or cellphone:
    [protected]@gmail.com or
    +[protected].
    VERY URGENT!!

Be2nieetyczne zachowanie

Dzień dobry
      w dniu 05 03 2020 r. bez mojej wiedzy pobrano mi z konta 239, 70 zl .
      po wpłacie jednorazowej już nie pamiętam kwoty ale chyba 20 zł bez mojej wiedzy i zgody wykupiono mi konto premium i zabrano z konta 239., 70 zł .
      Piszę dopiero teraz bo przypadkiem znalazłam adres o mozliwości składania reklamacji, więc proszę o zwrot pieniędzy lub będę musiała zgłosić kradzierz na policję i do prokuratury .Pozdrawiam

O
        Mar 29, 2020

Be2 — My information is handed to debt collector though the bank is investigating the payment

Dear sir/ madam, The payment to be2 has been stopped by my local bank (I paid via credit card) as it i...

Be2dating service - money withdrawal

This is to bring to BE2 organisation's attention that when I was agreeing to a premium membership payment, the payment option provided was 3, 6, 12 months, monthly payment option which amounted to $16 per month. However, without my knowledge, the payment went through and I was charged NZD 299.76 which is a pure rip-off. This is a serious crime to keep the customer oblivion of the actual amount deducted and amount to fraud and theft.

I have sent an email from the very same day of occurrence 27/2/20 to be2 customer support. If I don't receive a response on refund within 72 hours time, this will be brought up in social media and facebook page on be2 website scam. I have also informed my bank of this scam

Be2dating site, overcharged and the site does not even work

In Australia, trying to sign up on tinder, somewhere along the way this be2 pirates their way on asking questions relevant to dating then it asks how long I wish to join for, I put one month $9 and it has changed me $359. I can't afford this. And the profile it set up is all wrong.
          It thinks I'm a woman seeking men. I am a man seeking woman, and it won't upload photos. Now I get emails say Scott wants to meet me.
          I set up another account with the user name scamsite, And have been getting emails saying "hey Scamsite,, Helen wants to meet you.
          What a joke. I want my money back ASAP I have mouths to feed

Be2demand for payment when I didn't request a subscription

b2 sent me an email after I contacted my credit card company querying 160 out of my account. The credit card company refunded the payment as I would never have agreed to paying that kind of money for a dating site.
            Yesterday I received an email from b2 saying they are going to send debt collectors round if I don't pay the money.
            I can't even see how much they are demanding.
            I am really distressed, as I didn't subscribe to them.

• Be2's response · Feb 17, 2020

Dear Elizabeth,

We're sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us directly at cs @ be2 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

K
              Feb 05, 2020

Be2 — withdrawal

I've had $299.40 taken put of my bank account without my consent, I don't even have the app on my...

Be2dating service

I registered for the free service however, within 14 days, on 27 January 2019 I sent an email requesting cancellation of my membership. Be2 replied alleging that they did not recognise my email address, which is not possible, as it is the only email address I have. Be2 does not provide a phone number to make contact and discuss the issue.
              On 25 January 2020 Be2 charged me membership fees for another full year, despite advising that they do not recognise my email address.
              At this point I have no ability to log on to the site (as it does not recognise my email address) and therefore no ability to cancel the service that I have just been charged for.

• Be2's response · Jan 28, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ be2 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

B
                Jan 15, 2020

Be2 — online service

Date of incident: 16/07/19 Place Hungary Company: Academic Singles(Be2) After I have subscribed for 1 month...

S
                Jan 15, 2020

Be2 — online service

Date of the incident: 16/07/19 When I registered to premium membership, I have picked the 1month option...

Be2cancelling product

[protected]@hotmail.com to cancel my subscription in the be2 dating service i downloaded their termination form and filled it out and tried to fax it to the number they gave +[protected]. the post office said the prefix 61 was australia not luxemburg. they had several different attempts to no avail. so i sent it registered post on 01/01/2020 and have not heard back. i have to give two weeks notice to terminate my membership otherwise they renew it automatically[$200approx] for another six months at the due date. i joined the service on line and i should be able to cancel on line

• Be2's response · Jan 16, 2020

Hi Mitch!

We're sorry to hear about the issues with your Premium membership cancellation.

Please contact us directly at cs @ be2 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header - we'll be happy to help you!

C
                  Jan 08, 2020

Be2 — academic singles/be2 - unauthorized credit card charges

I have signed up and payed for a 30-day trial Premium subscription on November 11th 2019 for 60 RON (around...

BE2 Online Datingbe2 profile picture not accepted (pic uploaded below)

Below I will attach the photo I tried to upload as my profile pic on your Be2 dating site.. It contains no nudity at all, no offensive hand gestures or words so wtf is the problem?? Ok, Im not wearing a shirt and I'm poking my tounge out but that's hardly what most normal people would call offensive!! U do realise its a dating site aye?? Also attached are photos that you guys advertise the site on facebook with, which contains guys without shirts, women in bikinis with their tits boldging out and lastly a picture of a blowup doll which I find highly offensive and has absolutely nothing at all to do with a dating site... Double standards if u ask me, but hey, sex sells doesn't it besides who am I and what do I know aye?? lol.. What a bloody joke!! https://www.be2.co.nz/st/online-dating

Be2premium

I canceled the subscription to the Be2 site during the 14 days, in which the possibility of cancellation was provided, that date of 12.02.2018
                    My ID Contact is QX75AP49, Name Mihaela Sasu.
                    Although I made the cancellation, the site withdraws from me every month the amount of 300 lei. Today, 13.12.2019 I send again a cancelation of my accoun at Be2. Please cancel that subscription.
                    Thank you!

• Be2's response · Dec 13, 2019

Dear 'mihanadia',

We're sorry to hear about your complaint.

A
                      Dec 05, 2019

Be2 S.a.r.l — inselatorie - avertizare recuperare o datorie fictiva - neexistând niciun acord sau contract intre noi

Am plătit pentru o luna pentru site-ul BE2, iar după, nu am mai vrut continuarea serviciului. Am primit acum...

M
                      Dec 02, 2019

Be2 — fraudulent activity and scam, theft

I, unfortunately I have an account on your website. I payed the first time about 60ron for a "trial...

J
                      Nov 21, 2019

BE2 S.a.r.l. — payment

To whom it may not concern. I would like to put a formal complaint and will be seeking legal action for the...

Be2payment

hi.
                      last night i joined be2 and ahreed to my $12 to join and used my MasterCard to pay.
                      Today i can see be2 has taken $299.76 from my credit card.
                      i did not agree to this and understood i was paying $12.
                      i would like a refund minus the $12 please.
                      i can not afford $299.76 and would never agree to this amount.
                      can you please get back to me.
                      cheers nicole minskip

• Updated by nicole minskip · Nov 14, 2019

hi,
                          my name is nicole minskip. i joined be2 last night and agreed to pay $12.
                          Today i could see be2 took $299.76 out of my account on my mastercard. i did not agree to this and would not have joined if this was the cost. i cant afford this much money and would really appreciate a refund please

cheers nicole

M
                        Nov 01, 2019

Be2 — cancellation problem

I have tried for three weeks to cancel my subscription with b2 dating site via the route on their site 'help...