Menu

Be2  - romance scam and payment for membership

E
Author of the complaint
7:12 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, I've complained to the website but haven't had a response yet. There is no place on the site
To notify of scammers or abuse by other members. I was tricked by a member who I now understand is part of a Nigerian romance scam to give him access to my profile. He is now changed my profile and is using it as a smoke screen for a male under the same name: Rose11
I would like a refund, the scammer user my profile cancelled and the Mrright scammer removed from the site. be2 doesn't warn members of potential scams or provide an option to notify of abuse. I've sent so many emails to various contacts I could find from the site but no response. I am happy to provide emails, photos etc to support this complaint.

Helpful? 0 0

Be2 - dating site
8 comments
A
Mar 02, 2017 7:12 am

Hey ! my money was refunded, all you have to do is contact be2 international here is their email: [email protected]!

R
May 23, 2017 7:12 am

Really? I have just been sent an email demanding $200 from me and I have sent fax cancellation and all the bells and whistles...even got an email to say my account will be cancelled...blah...now another email..thank goodness I deleted by Paypal details from their site...let me know how you did it...my account is still open and I can't cancel it.

G
Feb 10, 2015 7:12 am

hey i have put my profile picture up and about 30 min later they have changed my picture and put someone in it and i can't find how to contact them.

R
May 23, 2014 7:12 am

Hello anyone there who is willing to help i have had someone log into my account as well and now they want me to re-subscribe and wont even let me continue with what i was getting before told who i was and now they say they don't have me in there system just so as they can
get more money.

G
Jan 05, 2014 7:12 am

This Site Is a MASSIVE scam, Just wait till u try & get Off it ! Please ...Please DON"T go on this site, I can NOT stress this Enough, They just Keep taking out the Money, I have at Last found some one in London to Track them Down, & i hope They are Near there END

F
Apr 08, 2013 7:12 am

Yes I to have tried to cancel my be2 membership but to no avail. I followed the procedure as required they told me to go to my profile and delete then follow the cancelation procedure but they won't let me. In. So how can I again make the cancelation.user name fifo

L
Jan 31, 2012 7:12 am

hi tried to cancel my profile from be2.sunday 31st january $234 taken out of my acc the reason i cant work out so could you please explain & pay all that money back as soon as possible.my user name lookin56.

C

I have tried for 12 months to cancel this stupid membership, did what they said and have just noticed my bank statement they have taken another $162.00, give me my money back. countrygirl 47

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

297 complaints