Having problems with Flirt.com?

Flirt.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 26, 2011. The latest review flirt customer service was posted on Mar 26, 2021. The latest complaint Billing cancellation was resolved on Aug 20, 2020. Flirt.com has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 85 reviews. Flirt.com has resolved 68 complaints.

Flirt.com Customer Service Contacts

1800 823 314 (Australia)
+1 800 691 5793 (International)
P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town
Tortola
United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flirt.com Customer Service. Initial Flirt.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flirt.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flirt.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Flirt.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Flirt.com Complaints & Reviews

Flirt.comflirt customer service

You know I was looking at some singles sites from being lonely a few nights and I was apauad. I am a 72 year old man that still looks good for my age. You are showing me 22 year old young ladies flirting with me. I think you are allowing this only to make money, it really is Sick. You should be ashamed of your selves for trying to pick on lonely men what would i do with a young woman half to fully naked.. Googie says they have standards but I don't think so, it is all about lies you people make up on there$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Flirt.comMembership and billing

Signed up last night for 3 day free trial membership, cancelled the next day and see on my bank account that I have been $1.99 and $21.99 from you lot consecutive to each other, I have cancelled all this morning and cancelled recurring billing. I want someone to email me at [protected]@me.com to confirm complete cancellation and refund, I find that this level of abuse is highly unprofessional as a business and I will as a matter of principle get this handled legally if my money is not returned post haste

Flirt.comStole money from me

I foolishly got a link to join up when I was at the park last Sunday, and since there was a lady from my same town that sent me a message I decided to purchase some "coins" so that I could talk to her in the $10 charge came off my credit card but I was never given the coins and never got to complete the conversation, I want my money refunded in double inclined immediately or I want to complaint going against this company that just rips people off it should be off the market.. Gene Ouellette [protected]

Flirt.comBilling cancellation

Created an account and signed on with a 1 day trial membership. I have subsequently sent an initial email to cancel account. Upon checking billing history, I see that I was billed again. As a result I sent another email to cancel the billing. Again upon checking I see that I have been billed again. I note my account has been reduced to limited (free) but I am still being billed for full account.

• Flirt.com's response · Sep 04, 2020

Hello!
            We do apologize for any inconvenience. You can check your current subscription status in "My settings" - "Billing history". Please, make sure it is cancelled.
            If you still having this issue, please contact us directly and we will assist you.

Flirt.comMembership

Tried to cancel my membership
          I called he said it was cancelled and not even a day later it charged my card 36.66 dollars after it took 19.99 that was unauthorized
          One more unauthorized charge and I'm freezing my card! This is an outrage! Such a scam!

Hey!
              Please, contact our customer support and we will assist uou.

Flirt.comUnauthorized credit card charges

I registered flirt.com in june 05, and after that immediately pushed myself out of flirt.com system, from which I also received an email. But it was deducted EUR 10.81 from the account.

I wote a letter the customer support team and they said they would respond within 24 hours, but that didnt happen!

Today repeatedly deducted EUR 10.57!

date of incidente 2020 jun 05
            second 2020 july 03

customer support team created the ticket ID ZML-[protected]

Hey!
                Please, Contact our ]customer support and they will assist you.

Flirt.comCancel subscription

I would like to cancel my subscription but had no reply by email and also tried your website and also I rang your customer service and repeatedly ignored that I wanted to cancel my subscription and gave me more time I don't want that !!! And also if you have signed me up to any other websites you can cancel them as well !!!

My Flirt ID is - [protected]

Hey!
                  Please, contact our customer support and they will assist you

Mar 26, 2020

Flirt.com — hi

Flirt.comHI Flirt.com

Hi sorry poor english! I would like to unsubscribe and delete my profile! user id [protected] profile name zsirb8 email [protected]@freemail.hu which in principle was successful but I still see an unknown transaction and I don't know what they paid me for all partners if I have a subscription please cancel it!Thanks!I don't know what kind of subscription I can have for you or any other site, but I also want to cancel them!

Hey!
                    Please, contact us via our Contact Us form on the website so we can assist you.

• Updated by jan791213 · Mar 26, 2020

Hi! i contacted no reply email!I canceled my subscription but I still see transactions that are still unknown onlvs.com [protected], kapfee.com, TRLVDA.COM, mrthce.com what the [censored]!! Can't give up this [censored]ing lure I'll turn to DAS for legal protection

• Flirt.com's response · Sep 04, 2020

Hello there!
                    We do apologize for such a big delay. If you still having this issue, please write your request to [email protected]

Flirt.comdating

I'm patient..I know you are finding the perfect ladies and will make sure I'm being spoiled ..I was told your customer service skills are very unique

Hey!
                      We are always looking for members feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.

Flirt.comFlirt chat

Hi,

My id is [protected]. Could you please cancel my subscription. It was for a 3 day trial. Also reading other comments on here and some people saying you signed them up for other websites. Can you cancel any memberships I've signed up to. I tried to do this online but it says I have to phone a number which is utterly ridiculous. Can you please action this soonest as I don't want to be charged past the 3 days

Thanks

Hey!
                        We are sorry for such a big delay.
                        If you still need any help, please contact us via our Contact Us form on the website.

Flirt.comsubscription

I am trying to remove my account on flirt.com. I can't remove it unless I enter a code I am supposed to receive on my email address. This code was never sent (not inbox nor spam) so please proceed to remove my account immediately, or I will have to contact other authorities about this issue.
                      The account id is [protected].

Feb 02, 2020

Flirt.com — unable to cancel

I did the 3 day trial and want to cancel, as far as I can tell there is no way to cancel it via their website...

Jan 22, 2020

Flirt.com — cancellation of payments/subscription services

Jan 14, 2020

Flirt.com — cancellation of subscription and membership

I've tried multiple times to cancel subscription and delete account but to no avail. I've also tried to...

Jan 02, 2020

Flirt.com — impossible membership cancellation process and all of its affiliated dating applications

Upon signing up using the Flirt.com App, you are automatically enrolled in other third party memberships that...

Dec 30, 2019

Flirt.com — flirt.com

I have attempted several times now to cancel my repeated billing without success. Every time I complete the...

Dec 29, 2019

Flirt.com — cancellation of membership

Hi, My ID is [protected] and I would like to cancel my subscription to Flirt and for any recurring payments to...

Dec 18, 2019

Flirt.com — cancel subscription

I would like to cancel my subscriptions before I get charged I don't use flirt & I don't wanna get charged...

Nov 21, 2019