Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domainsfraudulent activity

C Review updated:

They Claim you can join free but take credit card details when you cancel within free trial period they dont send proper code & Continue to steal money from card at six monthly intervals (they Stole €174 on 24th Febuary which I never missed Until I checked recently, Then they stole another €174 on 27 August

When I Complained to them they send me email

Dear be2-user,

We are sorry to tell you again, that a refund is not possible.

Sincerely,

Peter Green
be2 customer service
_

email: [protected]@be2. ie

be2 - the greatest con of your life

PS: Please include the entire correspondence with our customer service whenever you reply. This enables us to understand your concern and respond to your request specifically. Usually a click on the answer-button automatically includes previous correspondence in your email.

be2 GmbH

> — Original Message — > From: "Customer Service - be2" <[protected]@be2.com>
> Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 4:04 PM
> Subject: Re: Delete my profile : Over payment - Service ID [[protected]]
> Dear be2-user,
> We have received your revocation.
> We are sorry but we can not make a refund, because you have already been in
> touch with your partner recommendations.
> We regret that a refund is not possible.
> Sincerely,
> Peter Green
> be2 customer service
> _
> email: [protected]@be2. ie
> http://www.be2.ie
> be2 - Find the love of your life
> PS: Please include the entire correspondence with our customer service
> whenever you reply. This enables us to understand your concern and respond
> to your request specifically. Usually a click on the answer-button
> automatically includes previous correspondence in your email.
> be2 GmbH
> 2 Kofferschmattsgaessel
> L-6755 GREVENMACHER
> Registered In Luxembourg, under B 123206
> European VAT ID: LU [protected]
Sometimes it is Peter Alexander So maybe same person
Since they Can steal From A card why cant they put the money back

Is this a scam or rip off

Any way I have made a complaint to the GardáI (Irish Police)

RESOLVED

• Updated by Julie Hogan · Jul 17, 2018

I've just had €99.99 taken from my bank account and I haven't even joined as a premium member. The last time I was online with them, was august 2017, the money was taken from a new bank account/debit card that would never have been registered with the account!

• Updated by Customer Service be2 · Jan 05, 2019

membership cancellation, Ani

• Updated by Anne Joiner · Dec 06, 2019

Please refund my money.
    Thank you.
    Anne Joiner

Mateo85 Sep 17, 2021

be2 is scam, you can check it here https://timocitas.com/be2/timo/. Is a spansh site. but you can trajslate.

Mateo85 Sep 17, 2021

@Mateo85 you have here the link https://timocitas.com/be2/timo/

• Bo
    Bogdan 2020 May 06, 2020

I signed up to be2dating.they asked for 25lei but took 59lei out of my account and afterwards i could not sign up in the account. I called the bank to block the transfer but they said it is impossible.
    Dont do the same mistake.
    Also there is no real contact for be2dating.

Anne Joiner Dec 14, 2019

I had $239.76 debited from my account on 29th November 2019.
    I had subscribed to the Singles 50 Dating site for 1 month.$9.99 so was quite shocked to see that a much larger sum had been debuted!
    Please refund the money.
    I also wish to cancel my subscription to Singkes 50.
    Thanks
    Anne Joiner

• Gu
    Guitar74 Dec 08, 2019

I have been charged $299 for a membership that i shouldnt have been charged for.
    If i am not refunded that money i will Take this further as you have mislead me.
    I was only supposed to have been charged $12.
    I am very unsatisfied with this service.

• Al
    alsantana mauriri Nov 12, 2019

B2 deducted $99.00 from my bank account without me visiting there site or giving them any credit card details or permission as well. How dare they do this fraud from so many innocent people working hard to try and survive. Give my money back

Comments

• El
    ELizabethCartlidge Nov 03, 2019

You have taken money from me and I have never signed up to your dating site. Please could you reimburse the money taken £131.70

Christopher Maitin Aug 04, 2019

It appears that you have fraudulently debited my account [protected] of R1999.00. I will be reporting this to the police. I would like an immediate refund
    I suggest someone gets back to me in this regard. My bank Capitec Bank in South Africa's Fraud department will also be contacting you shortly

C Maitin +27 [protected]. [email protected]

Comments

Customer Service be2 Aug 07, 2019

@Christopher Maitin Dear Christopher Maitin, Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com so that we help resolve any issues you are still having and quote complaints board so that we can act quickly. Thanks in advance.

• Nz
    Nzuswe44 Jul 24, 2019

They are a scam and fraud do no go near them they owe me a refund and refuse to make contact

Customer Service be2 Aug 07, 2019

@Nzuswe44 Hi Nzuswe44, Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com and quote complaints board in a subject. The team will look into your payment log.

• Ri
    Rita1111 Jul 13, 2019

They took my money no service was provided. I asked for refund cause nothing was happening. They said they didnt have any record of me still I am receiving daily emails from the service. I sent them the prove of payment still got nothing back. I just want my refund.

Customer Service be2 Jul 17, 2019

@Rita1111 Please email the team at [email protected] quoting "https://www.complaintsboard.com" to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We cannot discuss individual accounts on this platform. Thanks

• Ca
    carmen alice Apr 07, 2019

I request to cancel my profile, I didn't got any answer...and they charge me without my permission
    €49.99

Customer Service be2 Apr 09, 2019

@carmen alice If you want to cancel your subscription please email the team at cs @ be2 .com with complaints board in the subject field and they will process your request accordingly. Thanks in advance from the be2 customer service team.

Mavilia Vaz Mar 16, 2019

Quando me inscrevi, estava escrito que era grátis e mais nada. Agora e só agora informam que passaria a definitiva . Tentei vários sites deles e em nenhum vi forma de anular, apenas li tantas e tantas queixas de outras pessoas. O que devo fazer?

Customer Service be2 Mar 19, 2019

@Mavilia Vaz please contact the be2 customer service team at cs @ be2.com and we will reply to you in your native language, we cannot discuss personal details on this platform, please quote complaints board

• Te
    Terje Christensen Nov 14, 2018

Please end my membership. I have already cancelled it, but still I must pay. Please give my money back for the last subscription.

Terje Christensen
    e-mail : [email protected]
    (Former [email protected])

Old address:
    Lussimoveien 10
    N-7335 Norway

• Ia
    Ian Palmer Nov 11, 2018

Hi money came out of my bank account without my permission your company stole $237.00 I didn't authorize it to come out my email address is [email protected] cheers Ian

• Be
    Be2 be2 Oct 31, 2018

Vi drar pengar från deras konto

Marco Bazzani Oct 22, 2018

They first charged 5 euros for a 1 month membership
    Then after 1 month they charge you 180 euro for no reason.
    On the website is almost impossible to get in touch with them
    Now the problem is to avoid further charges since they have my CC.
    be aware.

• Co
    Connie Mangano Oct 22, 2018

I have been charged $239.40 without my authorisation. It was supposed to be a free trial.
    I would like you to credit back the money into my account my credit card.
    I'm very disappointed that this company operates likes this.
    Not a very professional way to do business tricking customers like that.
    Connie

Ana Maria Potocka Oct 22, 2018

zostałam oszukana, okradziona przez portal be2, raz zajrzałam na strone jakieś 2 lata temu, 21.07 17r.zostały pobrane z mojego konta pieniądze w kwocie prawie 300zł. to złodziejstwo, i oszustwo... do kogo mogę się z tym zwrucić ??????????

Marcela Laziciusova Oct 21, 2018

I have been informed by my bank that amount of €99.99 has been charged and I didn't give them authorisation to do that..I'm shockt that they can do it..I want to cancel it and get my money back

• Ad
    Adele Teich Smit Oct 21, 2018

On 7 July 2017 an amount R597 went of from my bank account. I am not subscribed to you and that amount was not payable at all. Please investigate! A M Smit ID [protected] and report back to [email protected] otherwise I will have to report this as fraud o my bank.

• Ke
    Ken_CC Oct 02, 2018

PLEASE BE ALERT...
    biggest scam in the world.
    i had never join this online dating. and also steal money which i didnt EVENT subscribe any OR trail SECTION.
    later A month or 2 month. i found out that my bank account deducted from this BE2 S.A.R.L. MERCHANT.
    a very big joker scamm.
    trying to find way to unsubscribe.

Janette Farlow Sep 18, 2018

I received an email from Be2 dating site stating they had an offer on of £3.95 for 12 months totalling £47.40 but when I checked my bank they had taken out £179.88. I am desperate to get this money refunded. I have read several complaints from people this has also happened to. They have tried to contact Be2 but nobody answers.

• Ph
    Phelim Turley Sep 18, 2018

I signed up for a months trial at €5, nowhere did it say after the month I would have €179.49 taken from my account. This is fraudulent and unauthorised.

There seems to be a multitude of complaints about this company doing the same things surly they can be stopped from this stealing they are caring out.

Phelim Turley

• Gl
    Gloria Luz Lopez Sandoval Sep 10, 2018

He intentado cancelar su PÉSIMO servicio por varios meses, solo he encontrado hombres estafadores que creo son empleados por ustedes mismos. Exijo CANCELAR inmediatamente

• Wy
    Wynand Vermeulen Sep 10, 2018

I cancelled my account and are still being paying for it after I closed my acvount and deleted my profile, this site is a scam and the overcharge you.

• Tr
    Tracy Kruger Sep 05, 2018

I in no way authorised an automatic deduction of R1197.00 from my bank account after purchasing the R80.00 1 month service. The amount can not be reversed by my bank as it was not taken as a debit order but as a purchase...very clever!!!This is fraud and I demand that my profile be deleted immediately and the payment of R1197.00 be refunded.

Marli Barrish Sep 02, 2018

Hi there, I don't know what is going on.I cancelled my membership as I can't even access the site anymore.I saw that be2 charged me for more than a R1000.Advise?

• Ti
    Time to Sep 01, 2018

I've been in communication with Upper Class Collections and have paid the required amount.

I now wish to cancel the subscription with the online dating service of Be2 S.a.r.l internet dating, for good.
    And look forward to receiving the cancellation email from Be2, stating my subscription has been canceled.

Regards binit.inc

Andrey Bst Aug 28, 2018

I want to quit the premium subscription and do not try to take my money on the subscription. I would like to resolve it as soon as possible. thank you.

• Go
    Govertz Aug 21, 2018

It's VERY easy to get a Premium membership online.
    VERY easy to subscribe and give them your bank account informations.
    BUT... Why can't I unsubscribe as easy?
    Anyone can misuse my creditcard for a subscribtion.

What experiences do you have?
    Can anyone show me where to unsubscribe online?

Best regards Kim

• Su
    Suzanne012 Aug 21, 2018

To whom it may concern
    I am trying to cancel my policy but am unable to access your app. Please can you cancel my membership and confirm when you have done so.
    I do not wish to have my membership renewed.

janin21 Aug 21, 2018

Hi Team, I have been charged 119, 97 euros for be2 services on 08th April 2018; however, I have not done this transaction. I have a free account and have not opted for premium access. Could you please explain this transaction to me? I would also want to withdraw my service. Please...

• Ne
    nessy1 Aug 21, 2018

I just signed up for one month and now I cant cancel. This nightmare of a site is continuing with the deductions on my bank account. Please advise on how to get in contact with an actual person and not just send a fax..

• Kb
    K. Biowska Aug 21, 2018

I just notice transaction on my account for €179. I cancel my subscription with u on the same day that I have started. Deleting procedures are not working. I've send u an email on the 14th of March asking to cancel my account. Give me my money back!!! I've never used your website but my profile is still there. Can u just delete it!!!

• La
    Laura Lane Chirnside Schuster Aug 20, 2018

I have tried numerous times to cancel account- it is impossible. I have closed my credit card to do it. Very inconvenient. I refuse to pay for a service I do not use. Scammers and rip-offs ...

• St
    Stephen Hayden Aug 20, 2018

Ian finding it extremely difficult to cancel my subscription I tried numerous times and sent many emails . I would like to cancel all my information and not be charged again as I'm no longer using the site.
    Yours stephen Hayden

• So
    Sooriadeo gungabisssoon Aug 15, 2018

Hi am sooriadeo gungabissoon i registered with be2 they send me old picture profile of few people everytime i can see only those no new one already paid and a premium member if that continue better i withdraw from this because i never get any new members neither any reply is this the real or scam

Charl Rohland Aug 15, 2018

A sum of R490.00 has been deducted off my bank account no that I have not authorized.I have had to cancel my card because of this please let me know what action I must take

• Ju
    Julie Hogan Aug 15, 2018

I have been just charged €99.99 for a subscription I do not have with BE2. I joined free last year, didn't upgrade to premium and the card the money has been taken from is a new card from a new account only opened this year. The details of which, were never submitted to the site.

• Ca
    Cathy Mc Aug 15, 2018

Hi, yeah got caught by the same scam as everyone else, but I got a letter in the post, from there solicitor.

How would they get my address???

Anyone else get a letter posted???

• Al
    Albert Blaauw Aug 15, 2018

How, do I delete my account. You want me to print out a form and sign it. You people are frauds and deserve to be in jail. [censored] service anyhow. No racial Filter? Can't see if people have been online recently? Lots of dead accounts and then after that, I got accounts With no photos that had generated photos on their profiles