Having problems with Be2?

Be2 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 26, 2008. The latest review Debited without my consent/knowledge was posted on Mar 5, 2021. The latest complaint demand for payment when I didn't request a subscription was resolved on Feb 14, 2020. Be2 has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 269 reviews. Be2 has resolved 88 complaints.

Be2 Customer Service Contacts

+61 280 887 326 (Australia)
291, route d'Arlon
Luxembourg
Luxembourg - 1150

Be2 Complaints & Reviews

Be2Debited without my consent/knowledge

You debited from my account R999 without my knowledge, I never signed up for that. I unsubcribed from the site same day of joining, why debit now. Please pay back my money please

Debited without my consent/knowledge

Be2dating service - be2 s.a.r.l.

Re be2 s.a.r.l.
    19.2.21
    [protected]@be2.com

I cancelled my membership to your dating site on the same day I signed up, as per your conditions. The idea was to try out your dating site for one pay period, and if I like it, then I will renew. However, you have abused the privilege and have stolen a further AUS $ 179.70 from my paypal / visa account. I want a refund. Please deposit AUS $ 179.70 in to my Paypal account to my bsb 105 079 acc no [protected] You have no right to continue stealing money, just by ignoring my cancellation
    Erni Tinesz
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected] Adelaide SA
    Paypal Billing ID B-2XU66509VL699020T

Be2payment

When i login to the app it doesn't show that is a contract with 3 or 4 months, i tried to cancelled it but i couldn't so i understand it was my fault for first payment. But i couldn't even login since last year and very hard to find the contact number, and the app took the money out again even doesn't let me use it. Please cancel my account and i want fully refund

Be2your services

I am finding your site really frustrating First you get very little information from individuals and hardly ever a photo. I live in the Bay of plenty and only get recommendations from Auckland and Wellington and nothing from this area usually with no photo and don't seem to get any when I ask . I also wanted man photos on line all the time but I don't think this is happening as I am asked to release them each time. ??????
        Generally I don't like the site and if possible would like to get off.
        When I joined I thought because you said it was so much a month that Is the way you charge but you took it all at once
        Would like answers to my Questions
        as this site is expensive I expected a better deal
        Jennie er Reeve

Be2Credit card charge of £179.94

I just found out from my credit card balances that I owe vanquis bank credit card £179.94. I dont remember subscribing to your dating site. In fact I am not using your site. I think this is a scam. Please refund the monies taken on my card.

I have been charged interest by the credit card and now the amount outstanding is £302.24. This is so unfair. Please refund.

Be2Impossibility to can pay

Good day I am a client of you. My CC got expired, and you sent me a invoice and I have to complete with the new Credit Card details. But I was letting you know that the place to click on the expired time, was NOT WORKING. It was only allowing to click in one of the first 6 months of the year. I was not well answering, telling me maybe I do have too many cookies, and must try again. It was not possible. In the main time, you sent my case for debt collectors, before, we could sort out a technical problem.
            I will be grateful if you pay attention to my case,
            quoting the reference number: ZA-2020-12-05-[protected]-AS-DN

Thanks,

Be2Deducting money from my account without my authority.

I requested that the company take my name off there membership list some time ago and to stop deducting fees from my bank account. I have not heard from them in months except they still deduct a fee from my bank account regularly. The fee is $190:70 every quarter. I have tried stopping the transaction from my bank but to no avail. Could you please act on my behalf and get the money returned to my bank account and get my name taken of their membership list thank you. Regards bob verity.

Be250% scam

Hi,

I am writing to you about this above offer, when I see the bill, it was never discount, in fact I got a feeling I am paying more. I wrote to them a few time on the cancellation, I feared there is auto renewal but there was not reply to my message at least twice. I am reporting this case to the police department.

Mr chan
                [protected]@gmail.com

Be2Pagamento non autorizzato

Buon pomeriggio,
                  vi contatto per contestare il pagamento non autorizzato di euro 119, 76 dal mio conto paypal.
                  Nel momento della sottoscrizione il costo per l'uso dei primi mesi dell'app era di soli 4 euro.
                  Vi prego di riversare sul mio contocorrente tale somma di denaro e di disattivare il mio profilo.

Grazie mille,

Francesca Cornelio
                  [protected]

Be2Fraudulent activity

Dear Sir, Madam
                    I strongly object to you taking a fraudulent payment this year of £103.01 from my credit card account.
                    I notified late last year you that I no long wanted to be subscribing and leave only to find that you continued taking payment in January 2020.
                    I advised my credit card company who refunded me the money only for you to dispute this and they refunded it back to you.
                    Well, I would like it refunded before I take it to a tribunal. You are not acting professionally and breaching the terms and conditions of membership.
                    Please contact me on
                    [protected]@hotmail.com
                    Susan E Farrington

Oct 19, 2020

be2 Sarl / www.singles50.com — Unethical behavior, unauthorized credit card charges

The username used for this website: [protected]@yahoo.com On 13.07.2020 I opened an account on...

Be2Unfair charges/luck of duty of care

I have subscribed to Be2 on 18/05/20. Be2 charged me incorrect amount and refused to cancel my request to cancel my subscription. The money has been returned on 09/09/20 via my bank dispute but Be2 failed to cancel my subscription. Now Be2 renewed my subscription and demanding to pay the same disputed amount for another term via collectors.

Be2Repeatedly stolen money from my bank account

This be2 organization has repeatedly stolen money from my bank account despite several attempts by myself to in subscribe. When I first asked to quit using them, I stopped receiving messages through my email as I had been, but they continued taking money from my account. It's been going on for months and they've done it again this morning. Haven't heard from them in over a month and they embezzled €49.99 from my bank account this morning!!! Fraud!!! Not happy!!!

Be2I've been overcharged and paypal won't refund

I looked at this site and set up a profile. Then realized I couldn't progress without paying. I thought the 19.99 per month for three months option was ok. Clicked on it and then it didn't show an amount I was being charged. When I checked my bank account $239 had been taken out. I only eqrn $436 a week. So I went straight to PayPal and they wouldn't help me. Even though it was within 1 hr of the transaction. I can't get any response from this B2 outfit. And I think I've been scammed. I'm worried they will keep taking my money.

Be2Email to send termination and deactivate account

Hello
                            I can not find an email to send the Termination signed request to do this
                            they only have a Fax number and I can not find a telephone number or email.

I am based in Australia and they are asking me to POST the termination confirmation to them - ridiculous -

Australia to Luxembourg or send via Fax - this is also not possible as no one has Fax machines these days.

Aug 30, 2020

Be2 — Overcharging extending memberships

April 2020, Initially signed up for one month, was charged for an additional 3 months, tried to cancel for...

Be2Unpermitted payment

On the 20 of july I registred on thier website and saw a big offer for a month of premium service which was less than 3€. So I paid it. But than a bad surprise appeared on my account: instead of 2, 96€ there were 11, 96€. On the 25th of july I wrote in order to cancel my suscription for one month of premium, but on the 20th of august they charged me again an amount of 39, 69€. I wrote them and didn't receive any response. It's incredible. How can it be?

Be2Membership and payment

I payday only premium for one month to try, after a month was my bank account again charged but with 49, 96€ for a service I don't use, and without permission, that is a lot of money and I wat my money back. There is no possibility to cancel the payment on the site whitch ist not appropriate. I've sent ant an e main to cancel my payment and my account today. This incident occurred on 23.08.2020
                                I've sent also an email on service b2 and I got automated response.
                                I want my case resolved as possible, there a lot of others who have the same problem

full name: Peter Bucek
                                address : Lanaka 933/21
                                email-address: peterbucek.[protected]@gmail.com
                                username:Peter
                                date of purchase of Premium Membership:23.08.2020
                                total sum:49.96
                                reason for cancellation:
                                Don't use the service and I my money was taken from my bank account without my permission

Be2Need a refund

My name is Lynn Pennings I was just looking at the site back in feb 2020 the amount was good then got debited &230 asked for a refund was told no deleted everything and now in august 2020 I'm being charged $299 without any knowledge. How do I go about getting my money refunded. No one will talk to me . This is just not good enough. Is it legal to just take money with no knowledge

Need a refund

Aug 17, 2020

Be2 — Scam deduction from my bank - fraud complaint lodged

I sent an e mail requesting my detail be removed with immediate effect from your website as I did not sign-up...