Coffee Meets Bagel Logo

Coffee Meets Bagel

Having problems with Coffee Meets Bagel?

560 Mission St # 1367
San Francisco, California
United States - 94105-2907

Complaints & Reviews

customer service

App does not provide services offered. Very inconsistent in what works and what doesn't. Customer service is not existent. I have sent 5 messages to them and absolutely no response. Took money and didn't provide any services for it. Notifications do not work, despite settings. Basically, this app takes your personal information, and your money, and gives you nothing in return except a headache.

profiles are fake..

CMB is mostly about the money, men pay and woman don't but they're all like this. Issue is CMB has a lot of fake profiles that when you get a response I hear its a CMB employee masquerading as a member because you only get one response then they leave you hanging. Watch out it's a bait and trap to get you to stay a member, and suck more money out of you till you die!

Many fake profiles

Don't know what to start with. I don't like that it's expensive. Many people are fake, I mean you only see their pictures, but they have no activity at all.
You may like many profiles, but a real conversation with them will cost you money. I don't know. It's kinda strange to pay for this. I believe there are many things that can't be for free, but the basic ones... Nahhhh, people shouldn't pay for them.

• Da
    Daniel Gizachew Apr 02, 2019

There is something wrong with the bagels deduction feature, it is inconsistent. I paid for 6000 beans and each like of a bagel is supposed to be 350 beans. I watched it deduct about 700 for liking one bagel. It has continued to inconsistently deduct and as a result from around 10 bagel likes which should be 3500 (10*350) it took away almost 6000.

• Li
    Lillian Kreppel May 19, 2019

Coffee Meets Bagel took my money and the app has NOT been working for 6 weeks. I have written to them several times and they have not responded or fixed the technical issue on their end. They have not responded to my emails and are not professional at all. I am seeking my money back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices