Bank Of America

Bank of America
104 Laurel Avenue
Staten Island, New York
Phone: 718 273-4274
Bank of america discriminates against helping black people/african americans who wants to own a piece of the american dream. Maybe because of my neighborhood or the last name! It is funny how they do not return phone calls or refuse to speak with you. But there is a sale date on my home without any notices sent or given to us? Confusing the ### out of my family. Maybe I should apply for welfare and live off the whiteman's income? Slavery still exsists! Maybe they are upset because we finally have a black president!
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Comments

N  4th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Lisen, don't think that they don't return your call because you're black I am as white as a glass of milk and they don't return my calls either. Maybe what you need to do is hire an attorney and not blame it on the race issue!
N  4th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
"Wants to own" ? cant help but chuckle there...

If they have imposed a sale date on your home, it sounds like your not making payments - going into foreclosure, therefore you had a chance at the "American Dream" and sounds like you failed. your only option left is to play the race card - easy way out - typical.

Speaking of welfare, i like the proposed law of making all welfare recipients pass drug tests each month in order to receive their check - the government would save millions!!!And this, from a black president - Im not upset with him...
D  4th of Feb, 2011 by    +2 Votes
Whiteman's Income? Welfare? Who cares what color you are. Pay your bills and they won't foreclose. Not to mention your address is New York. It takes WELL OVER A YEAR OF MISSED PAYMENTS in New York to be foreclosed on. It is a judicial state as far as foreclosures go. Sound's like you have been living for well over a year without paying your mortage. Now they take action and it is there fault? Granted BOA is tough to deal with, BUT YOU HAD OVER A YEAR TO HANDLE THIS. You can't afford your house, or you chose not to pay on it. IT"S YOUR FAULT, GROW UP.
N  4th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Doesn't matter if your black, white, green, red, or purple - I am trying sine Aug 2009 to resolve a "missing check issue" and I have called them over 100 times, faxed them repeatedly, sent letters, and they just don't give a crap ! Received letter yesterday if I don't pay $1500. by 2-11 - I'm OUT!
I am on SS disability, my husband is out of work - they could care less ! I hope somebody out their can help all of us !
They have ruined my credit and my health . In my 63 years I have never experienced anything as absurd as this !
N  7th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
My husband and I have divorced now, but he did all he could to have a home for us. We did a chapter 13, then
a chapter 7 still no real help. I am fighting to hold on to my home. I pray for those that are fighting, that GOD IN JESUS NAME would defend us from these oppressors.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree