Bank Of America Loan / this is the worst company ever
During June 2011 I feel behind on my mortgage because of because of car repairs and Bank of America called me everyday about six or more times per day harassing me about making a payment. After constant calling I requested a loan modification and the representative took my information over the phone and said I qualified for a modification. She also provided me with a list documents need for further processing and said I will receive a letter outline and confirming the necessary documents.
Shortly after I receive the letter I faxed the documents and a representative confirmed she received them. About one month past so I started calling to find out what my next step was and to see if what or if I should be making payments.
Each time I called the call was routed to an “Account Manager” voice mail that never returned called. After about a week of none responses, I started leaving about 6-7 messages per day and still no response. I reached out by calling other departments that routed me back to the modification department and everyone was nice but consistently lied to me and never returning my calls or resolving my issues.
I finally spoke with a few managers and supervisor that seemed to all read from the same script, “I so sorry this happened to you but I will contact and email your account manager, his manager, and copy my manager”. Every single manager and supervisor said the same exact thing and nothing was resolved.
With my constant determination I still constantly called trying to find out the status. Finally I was able to call to other departments to be routed to the modification department and speak to someone that told me my application was denied because someone noted in the system I was unreachable. I was so upset I cried to know that my livelihood is at stake and someone just lied just to deny me receiving help.
I never faced this before with Bank of America before the merger. This is the worst company ever!!! All I asked for was a chance to get back on track with my mortgage payments. No chance of that now.
More Bank Of America Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing
- Bank of America - unethical behavior