Having problems with Bank of America?

+1 800 432 1000 (English)
+1 800 688 6086 (Spanish)
+1 315 724 4022 (International)
+1 757 677 4701 (Credit Card Issues)
100 N Tryon St.
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Bank of Americarude service

I used the Bank of America machine that said if you deposited your check which it scanned and gave you the printed copy receipt of your check, that the fund would be available by 8pm and they weren't.
I talked to a customer service rep who said she didn't know anything about that kind of machine and was sorry they were advertising that and said that no one would be able to answer my questions. I then talked to a superviser who said that yes they would be available by that evening but that mine would not. I asked her several times what she meant and why mine would not be and she kept saying that even though it says that night, the funds don't process til the next day. She and her helper were very rude and could not answer the question of why my funds would not credit to the account the day they were deposited and kept telling me they would be available the next day. Her name was Stefanie Quevedo in Nevada.

• Cl
      clinares Sep 11, 2009

I filed complaints with the BBB and the Office of the comptroller of currency.

I doubt that will help but at least I'm doing something about it now.

I also filed a complaint through AFFIL. Check them out. You can contact your Congressman through them about this.

• Th
      TheMouseIsFinished Sep 15, 2009

dont tell me the mouse was reincarnated as Maggie.

• Up
      upathetic Sep 17, 2009

Yes, we all know you (in all your alter IDs) are SO desperate for the love of your life to return, that you hope every poster is really her in disguise. That's the only possible explanation of your inability to talk about anything but your beloved nonnie.

Bank of Americafaked an advance loan I never took out

My father died suddenly while I was traveling so I changed direction and went to his home. We needed clothing and such for his services and I did not have access to a computer so I decided to make an extra $3000.00 payment just to be sure we had plenty of room on our Alaska Airlines Bank of America Visa card. I did not yet owe a payment and I was not close to my limit. I am just cautious and know about all of the various ways credit card companies trap consumers into pirate interest rates and fees. In fact, I don't pay my bill each month by the due date, but by the earlier closing date so they cannot trick me into paying interest.

Apparently, when I made an automatic payment via their phone service, I input my routing number incorrectly. However, BOA gave me the message that the payment was made and gave me a confirmation number.

When I returned home a week later, exhausted and grieving, I discovered the $3000.00 payment hadn't processed. I called the company and they told me that the routing number was input incorrectly so I made the payment right there on the phone since I'd tried to earlier anyway. This payment was more than I owed for the billing period and almost three weeks before it was due.

Three weeks later when I looked at my account online I discovered a $3000.00 cash advance loan at almost 30% interest! I never asked for a cash advance, I never needed a cash advance, and altogether I had paid $6000.00 when I owed less than $5000.00 for that month! And I had paid it early!

I emailed customer service and they emailed me back telling me I had requested the loan. I corrected them and told them no, I had merely input the wrong digit into the phone when trying to make payment, no actual money went back and forth, and I made the payment a week later well in advance of when it was due and for at least $1500 more than I owed for that billing period. They wrote back telling me that they "could not" remove the cash advance or change anything. Mind you, I never actually got the $3000.00 because it was all just a numbers on paper game. They had debited my account the initial $3000.00 phone payment and then credited it, taken it back, the very same day. They claimed to have loaned me $3000.00, but did not actually give it to me to keep. I asked them that since, on paper, they my the payment back the same day they gave it to me, why didn't I have an extra $3000.00?

We went back and forth for days, they denied my request, then they stalled. My husband called them and lost his temper because the customer service person was rude and he kept excusing what was happening because we "had requested the cash advance." After my husband lost his temper, the customer service rep told him they would remove the cash advance and return the interest they had charged us. It was not removed and we were not reimbursed. Instead, both my paper bills and my online bills ceased! Someone changed my online billing status to stop my receiving them and I did not receive any in the mail!

I contacted them by email again since the phone calls had proved worthless and asked why they had not followed through on what customer service told us they would do for us. I received an email telling me that they were "reviewing" the issue and then I never heard from them again.

Because we use our card for almost everything in order to earn miles, there are charges on it almost daily. Instead of applying the $6000.00 in payments to what I owed that month, BOA applied it to new charges in the next billing period so that almost none of the $3000.00 "cash advance" was being paid. For the next three months our payments continued to be applied to new billing periods even when I sent in enough to pay the entire amount owed for each month plus the "cash advance." Thus, the cash advance was not going down by much each month.

Finally, we wrote to our Senator and included copies of everything. He wrote to them and forwarded our complaint to the comptroller's office. As soon as they got a letter from the Senator, a customer service rep called me, apologized profusely, returned our interest. removed the cash advance from our record, and refunded our yearly fee for that year. Although we have been reliable customers for many years, they weren't satisfied with the merchant fees they get every time we use our card; they wanted to force us into paying high interest. If our Senator had not written to them for an explanation, they would have continued cheating us.

• Cr
        craig Nov 16, 2008

This bank has done the same thing to me when I mistakenly entered one digit incorreclty paying by phone (more than the minimum as well). I discovered on my statement that they considered this a returned payment and a cash advance loan. I am not getting any response from to correct this, other than "The bank made no error". They are engaging in unfair and deceptive pratices. This allows them to charge 20% interest on a "loan" that cannot be paid off until the entire "purchases" balance is paid off, instead of a one time late fee which is what it should be. Although a confirmation of payment number should not have been provided if there was a digit missing from the pay by phone account info anyways, this would have alerted me that I made an error. So, just another way to trap its consumers that have good intentions of paying their bills. I will write my senator to see if they can help. Sorry to learn of your troubles, and my sympathy for your loss.

• Ak
        akwon Feb 08, 2009

Now, why didn't I think of that? I lost my patience and ended up battling B of A with anger and emotion. That's what they want you to do...then give up trying because you eventually get burnt out! I started to forget what it was that I was fighting for.
        Anyway, I am glad to hear that you got the best of them. Thank you for sharing your story. I closed my account with B of A after my incident. (in which I caught them with various bank charges in my accts, then forcing me to prove to them that it's not appropriate otherwise I have to pay for them. total waste of time... but kept happening. they are the worst kind...evil, corrupt empire run by greedy a**holes.) Anyway, if i hear of any class action lawsuit, i am there.

CountrywideTriple Advantage Credit Monitoring

Letter received from countrywide about my personal info being compromised. Gave me a complimentatry credit monitoring service that I am unable to log into. Please investigate.

Mary Spivey Oct 19, 2008

I also received a letter from Countrywide dated Sept. 6, 2008 about my personal info being compromised. Gave me a complimentatry credit monitoring service that I am unable to log into. Please investigate.

• B
          B. Oct 25, 2008

I too the same! Got the letter, made the calls. Very concerned, I signed up for the triple Advantage. First log in was fine. Now a month or so later, checking back up after a "Phishing" email, cannot login... information not found! Whats up with that? Thats what prompted me to do a search, and found this complaint!

• Cy
          cynthia crawford Jan 01, 2010

I received the September6, 2008, letter. Signed up for the credit monitoring program. I am very satisfied.

Countrywiderealestate fraud

December of 05 iI had entered into a contract to purchase a house. My mortgage broker had asked me to buy more time as he was looking for a way to find me a loan. I made a deposit of 5k, then another 130k from an equity line he procured for me on another house. A day before close of april7/06 he notifies me that in order to 'get through escrow' I was to sign over the interest in the escrow to him and after close the following morning it would be replaced in my name. This has not happened.

Since inception of the lawsuit it has been discovered that- he had been preparing, signing, and forging documents in the escrow office without my notice from him or the escrow between feb28-march31 06. That two days prior to the assignment of my interests, and well after my over 100k deposit, he had aplied fraudulently, had approved from his superior, AND was underwritten by Countrywide for a mortgage and a HELOC in the amount of 50+k! The 50k$ was used to buil;d a pool and yard at his present house. the loans miraculously were underwritten and funded within 2days and without a purchase contract or any suportive evidence that he was to purchase this house. Basically he was enabled and coluded with to defraud me.

A year has passed, Im waaay out of money for my attorney, The broker has now filed chpt.7 after numerous other stalling tactics by his sleaze lawyer and Countrywide has done everything from denying his employment(since proven) to saying it was them that were defrauded as well. Nevermind that they had the last call, this is what underwriting is based on according to law.

call me if this interests you, you can see current docs relating to this on the L.A. Superior Court web site- case # BC379861

• Ji
            Jill L. Carman Oct 10, 2008

I feel really badly that these people had problems with the people they dealt with in Countrywide, I had my very first mortgage with them and they were very nice and helpful. Was it the company or the agent that gave the problem? I'm thinking about remortgaging with them so it is very important to me to know. Thank you for your help!

Bank of America — bofa closed all of my accounts

Recently my wife called Bank of America to see if we could lower our interest rate on our account. She...

FIA Card Services — Usurious rates

Company raised rates to 28.99%. Escalation is apparently covered in change of terms. Try reading those...

FIA Card Services — UNJUST FEES-FINANCE CHARGES

THIS COMPANY RAISE IT RATES ANY TIME THEY WANT TO AND BASICALLY TELL YOU THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THAT IS...

Bank of America — - life insurance scam

I had been getting a lot of sales calls to buy Life Insurance by people saying they were with Bank of...

FIA Card ServicesScam and cheating

They told us one interest rate and then doubled it!!! Also they changed the amount we agreed on and when we called Bank of America they gave us the run around sending us to several different people and placing us on hold over and over again. We finally threatened to close our bank account so that they would not continue to take our money. Beware.

I even called my bank to get a direct # and was told by them that the phone number they had for FIA was an "interior" number- meaning she couldn't give it to me! So they CAN call me and offer to TAKE my money but I CAN'T call them and tell them to STOP!!! Who does business like that!?!??!

I was only able to reach them thanks to a number I got from a posting on this website.

• Az
              AZSkye Oct 30, 2008

YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER --- PLEASE SHARE IT AGAIN

Many thanks.

Bank of America — Ripped off

I have had an unhappy relationship with Bank of America virtually from the beginning. However, their customer...

Countrywide TimeshareFraud

These people are ripoff artisits. They call from another listing on your property anc claim to have sold it. They need a retainer for the SALE and they fax you a "Modified contract"
            which doesn't even list the correct address (Whitehall PA) and when you get the Paperwork to mail back, it is just a listing and you can't get your money back because they waited until after the 10 day return peroid before they sent the paperwork.
            THIS IS FRAUD!!! Hang up on them. I know that you like me, really want to sell your timeshare but THESE PEOPLE are a BIG rip off. They will not answer phone or email or mail after the 10 days.

• So
                sonia Cartagena Oct 08, 2008

To bab I read this complain to late this company did the sameting to me what can we do to stop them? and paid our money back.

• Wi
                william harrison Oct 15, 2008

report these scam artist to the folks at http://www.resaleripoffs.com. They have a help forum, do investigations, and fee recovery for timeshare owners that have been scammed.

Bank Of America Credit Card Fraudrefusal of fraud complaint

I have been a victim of Identity Theft since 2000. I am still fighting fruad accounts and on June 2008, I got into a big mees with Bank Of America. On 06/09/08, I received a email message that they detected "irregular credit card activity" on my account. I immediately called to speak to the FRAUD Dept, and I was informed that on 06/07/08, there were 7 outstanding ATM authorizations all made with less than 5 mins. I immediately told them that I didn't do them and that I did now realize that I had left my VISA card at a restaurant with my driver's license on June 06.

They since have denied my claim based on other previous claims and that I didn't contact them on June 6th about my missing card. I tried to explain that I didn't realize it was missing until I got the email from them. Now they say I have to pay the fraud charges. I have conatcted the FTC, the credit bureraus and now the Comptroller of Currency, all who have asked them to send me copies of the "fraud Transactions". As of now they still have not replied to me or any agencies requests. I think Bank Of America is lying when they advertise ZERO % FRAUD LIABILITY!

Countrywide Home Loansmortgage statements

9/2008 URGENT! To All Countrywide Customers with Home Loans...

I would like to know if the following occurred to any customers of countrywide home loans byside myself.

I have (two) Mortgages with countrywide home loans and have then now for 2.5 years. I noticied that in July I did not receive a statement from countrywide for my first mortgage. I got the statement for the second mortgages as usual.

They said they will send one out to me soon. Ok, I waited nothing. Now August 2008 comes in and no first mortgage statement again. Yet for August I received the second as usual.

I called Countrywide in August again and expressed to them my concern not receiving the statement for my first mortgage.

Here is what I was told...

We blocked your account because we sent a duplicate and it was returned to us. It was sent back to countrywide stating "WRONG ADDRESS" I said wow that is strange because that has never happend before. So I spoke to a Supervisor to see what can be done since this incident occurred twice already. (July and August 2008 Statements)

I explained to countrywide that I have a 2nd mortgage with them and to verify the address and they will see that everything is the same and I am still living in the home that was purchased.

To their surprise the second loan and first loan had EXACTLY THE SAME ADDRESS! They said why do not know why you are not getting your not getting your 1st mortgage statement. I told them I am going to file a compliant with the post office because tampering with someone mail is a federal offense and I told them that.

My local post office could not understand why this was happening and took the necessary steps to assist me.

My calls continued to countrywide and still they were not able to give me any duplicate statements or tell me why my statements have not arrived. I continued pressing them and still nothing.

Please note, that my statements always came on time and for some odd reason they stopped. Then when I read the details of the program that will be implented on October 1, 2008 it somehow began to all make sense to me. So please let me know if you exeperienced this situation in the past few months.

Now, to my surprise I get the statement that needs to be paid in October 1, 2008.

IF ANYONE HAS ENCOUNTERED THIS SITUATION PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS. MAYBE WE HAVE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

Please, be aware that now October 1, 2008, there is the new housing bill that was signed by the president of the USA in order to assist struggling homeowners.

For more info. on this program go to WWW. HUD.gov and you will see what the qualifications are in order to be eligiable for this program.

Please email me at [protected]@aol.com
                Subject: Missed statements.

Thank you for reading my comment.
                Bernadette - California

Mary Sep 26, 2008

I agree with all you say countrywide needs to get in trouble. I have delt with them and have gotton into a hole because of them. And as for thhat new housing bill forgetaboutit its bull. I called with all my issues and they turned taled to me about fixing my credit not helping me with my housing issues. My credit was fine I have no idea who that bill is for but not the people that have been ripped off by countrywide. What a joke the women told me about that bill I was so upset I thought yes someone will help now. Not at all. She told me I needed to be like 4 months behind on my morg payments and other things also. What a joke so much for that bill...guess we have to go after countrywide oursleves...

• Da
                    darlene Oct 25, 2008

I have had 2 home loans with countrywide for many years. I have never had a problem with them. I have automatic payments set up with my online banking so this type of problem does not occur. The payments are made automaticly and come right out of my bank account.

Sam Oct 28, 2008

I have 1 loan with Countrywide and noticed the same thing. I did a quick search about not receiving statements and that's how I came across this post. At first, I thought it was just a mistake or something. Now I'm getting a little worried. I've always received my statements 2-3 months in advance. Countrywide would send my October statement in August or July, for example. I always pay my statements online through my bank, so it's not really an issue about not receiving an actual statement but I'm just a little worried that forgetting to mail out my statements is a sign of bad things to come.

Charlotte Oct 30, 2008

I have my mortgage with countrywide and have not had any problems. I make my payments on line every month. Also in reference to the returned statements, I work for a vredit card company and I know sometimes mail has been retrned for no apparent reason. That has nothing to do with the company that sends the mail. It is the post office that returns mail. If the correct address is on the mail, the company who sent the mail is not responsible.

CountrywideMonthly Statements / Late Fees

Fraud alert, I believe every one of the 2 millions countrywide customers should read this letter I am sure it will benefit them as long as they are dealing with Countrywide Mortgage Company.
                  Throughout the pas 2.5 half years that we have a home loan with countrywide, we are receiving monthly statement and envelop to mail out our monthly payments. During the last two months we did not received any monthly statement and if it was not because of my wife we would have be late on our monthly payment.
                  After many calls to countrywide customer service they have informed us that the statement has been return to them with the note “Wrong address”. We have contacted post office and countrywide to get to the bottom of this issue without any success, and I must remind everyone that we have two loan with countrywide and we are receiving the second loan statements but not the first loan.
                  By the language of the loan documents customer is the ultimate responsible person to pay the mortgage and they need to use all means to do so, however when you receiving statements every month for the past two years or as many month and years that you are getting the statements, you may get used to this method and system and you may waited for you statements and as result you may be late on your mortgage payments.
                  This is extremely important and you may ask why and the answer that question is as follow;
                  1. This will have negative effect on your credit report and your credit score.
                  2. If you miss any payment as everyone knows there will be late fees involve with that and that is ONE WAY FOR THEM TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY.
                  3. If you are looking to take advantage of HOUSING RESCUE BILL that it was pass in summer, guess what!!?? Since you are LATE on your payments you will not be qualified to apply or take advantage of housing rescue bill.
                  4. If you are late in your monthly payments countrywide does not have to work with you and simply they can say get out.
                  I believe the reason that Countrywide does not send statements to the customers or when you pay online and on time yet they claim that they have not received the payments on time is that they want to make sure that the customers our late which will allow them to collect more late fees, disqualify the customer for any program that will REDUCE THE PRINCIPALS OF YOUR LOAN, and or any Loan Modification.
                  Countrywide is a incompetent, dishonest, deceitful company and they do anything to take advantage of the customer. Their incompetence has lead to the lost of identity of 2 million customer and they did not inform their customer for OVER TWO years their must be some law against that and consumer should take some legal action about that.
                  If you experiencing some of the above conditions and more please speak up and lets get together and see if we can put an end to the COUNTRYWIDE PIRACY of customers from their livelihood.

• Cn
                      cnjcomplains May 10, 2010

I had they same problem after we did our modification, we didn't get a statement for a few months, and they just gave me the run around when I'd call. They are/were just out to scam people, so ridiculous!!!

Bank of America1 800 number/fraud dept

Here is my story:

One day 3 years ago, there is a car loan that pop out in my credit report. At that time I did not have the time to clean it out. I have written to the 3 credit bureus, and they have investigated, but Bank of America would not clear my name. Now, I finally have the time to follow thru with this.

I have written the Plaza associates and called them as they are the collecting agency that the Bank of America gave the loans to. They referred me back to the originator of the car loan.

Then I filled a dispute from the credit bureu once again.
                    After that I have fax the same proof and evidence that the car loan is not mine to a supervisor named CArole Olson of Bank of America.

I had no Idea that when I called the 1-800 number, I would have the run around and no one could direct me to their fraud department for auto loans. I spent 4 hrs per day in the past 3 days.

I feel so frustrated about this and I am not sure what to make of it. The receptionist are horrible. Then I found this wbsite which could at least make me vent some of my frustration. I guess this is therapeutic. But still Is there any way someone could help me get rid of that credit report?

Freddy Conde

• Ba
                        Barbie Girl Oct 28, 2008

Bank of America are true scammers and just down right dishonest. I bought a home thru Bank of America in 2006. I had purchased home ownwer's insurance in order to buy the home. We had the insurance and taxes escrowed into the payment of the house. We recieved a new payment book this February in the amount of $2, 110.00. We thought it was a typo of course. We went to make the payment and they told us we didn't have enough money and that it wasn't a typo. Yet and all they had no explanation to why at the time. We kept inquiring and found out they had not payed for our insurance and force placed their insurance of $13, 000.00. Which raised our escrow to $20, 000.00 in the negative. I am currently in foreclosure court.
                        So far the judge has put it in our favor because he sees the discrepancy. They admitted it was a discrepancy on their part but they don't want to fix it. Any way the hired SaFE-Loc to enter the home and change all the locks on all the doors. The house has not been awarded to them as of yet. This was the day after court last month. The next thing they did was hire a guy to cut the grass and gave him the new keys to the home. Explain to me why he would have to enter the home??? Any way he entered the home and began removing contents from inside the house. We tried putting a no- tress pass warrant against Bank of America to no avail. We are scheduled to go back to court November 5, 2008. We will find out what happens then. If there is anyone out there that can give me advice or any information for this case like more like mine please HELP.

• Ra
                        Ramon A Saucedo Jul 28, 2012

JulY28, 2012 To My Queen of the United Kingdom cc
                        cc. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
                        I have a complaint Bankers i don't understand there Greed in taking Homes money that is I, Ramon Armando Saucedo work for all my life i ask you to look into matter it appears they have office or base in kingdom this Men or Women are dangers and i ask you to apply Justice only after looking at facts the Corporation Bank of America, in business relating to money yet disgraceful actions i, call this group from bank of America Mobsters involving racketeer is how they make earn money senseless yet deplorable, see they some how got hold of my land sold it and all my company business money this men they mobster stealer thief taken all my money home and money i deposit and my escrow account harm America Value haring America Education Harming America Love for You Queen ELIZABETH II ALEXANDRA MARY I, HAVE FAITH YOU LOOK IN THIS MATTER AND JUSTICE, THIS IN NOT A ACCUSATION AGANIST BANK OF AMERICA AND WORKER AND THERE CEO WHO ACTIONS HAVE HARM WORLD CAUSING ALL YOU DONE TO FALL AND YOU ONLY ONE THE SET THIS ANIMAL THAT TAKEN OVER A BANK CALLED BANK OF AMERICA CEO, IN CLOSING I SEE HOW EDUCATION HAS LEFT AND RESPECT, BUT I HAVE MY QUEEN ELIZABETH II ALEXANDRA MARY, SHE WILL TEACH YOU BANK OF AMERICA RESPECT AND I, SAY YOU OUT LAW BRING YOU TO PUNISHMENT, LONG LIVE QUEEN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND PLEASE DON'T GO STAY WE NEED YOU TO TEACH WORLD HOW TO BE HUMAN LOVE <RAMON A, LEON SAUCEDO An Mr Barack Obama 44th President of United States of America, Rep, THE UNION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WAITING STAND NO MATTER HOW LONG JULY 28, [protected]

Janice A. Holloway Jun 01, 2017

I just received this e-mail (Janice A. Holloway - BoA user for 50 years - [protected]@aol.com. 214.418.3058): MAKE THIS PAYMENT OR STOP CONTACTING US.
                        BANK OF AMERICA to you (Bcc)show details
                        Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters
                        100 N.Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255
                        Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
                        United States of America
                        Monday-Friday
                        8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
                        Saturday and Sunday
                        8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

make this payment or stop contacting us.

The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters here
                        in 100 N.Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 wishes to inform you that after a
                        brief meeting
                        held by the Bank executives yesterday, the 31st of MAY, 2017 at
                        precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT), we deem it appropriate to
                        intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States
                        Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park
                        Avenue in New York according to the record we got from Africa due to
                        your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up
                        with a minor payment obligation. The actual transfer of your funds(
                        $20, 500, 000.00) into the government account comes up next week.
                        This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs .Rosa
                        Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds be paid into the United States
                        Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to
                        section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in
                        2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11, 2001.
                        Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will
                        be transferred into following the government directive:, And note to
                        responds to us with below Email ([protected]@gmail.com)Name of
                        Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP
                        Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department
                        AC NO: [protected]
                        Routing NO:[protected]
                        Account Name:
                        United States Treasury Department, USA
                        Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us
                        immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of
                        those transactions to be seized by the United States Government. Also be
                        informed that we need only a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER(DIST)
                        to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the SEAL was reduced
                        from$1000 to $200 and no other fee is involved.
                        You are required to send the fee of $200 by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM
                        to the issuing officer at the bank where your transaction originated as
                        stated below INFORMATION

Receivers...OBI UDE
                        Country ...Benin Republic
                        City...Cotonou
                        Question...When
                        Answer...Today
                        AMOUNT to send...$200
                        Email the following To ( [protected]@gmail.com)

Sender's name:
                        MTCN or REFERENCE Number

The name of the city from where the money was sent If we receive the
                        MTCN today, we will transfer your funds ($20, 500, 000.00) before we close
                        office and the funds will reflect 3hours after the transfer. We will
                        send you all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash
                        withdrawals from your account same day the funds are transferred. We
                        have waited for so long and we cannot continue to wait.
                        Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.
                        Yours faithfully,
                        Bank of America®
                        Email [protected]@gmail.com
                        Corporate Office Headquarters, Charlotte, N.C.
                        Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.
                        © 2011 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
                        PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! Thank you, Janice A. Holloway, Lewisville, TX 75067

Bank of America — money disappearing, excessive fees, without an explanation

Oh, I have a story for you guys...about a month ago..I had direct deposit from my job, so I waited until it...

FIA Card Services — Harassment - WARNING!! READ THIS CAREFULLY!!

STAY AWAY!! READ THIS CAREFULLY!! My son who is in his early twenties received a credit card branded Harri...

Countrywide Mortgage — Scam and cheating

Refinanced in early 2008 with Countrywide Mortgage.Countrywide did not accept appraisal from appraiser, home...

Bank of America — b.o.a. closed my credit card account

I have had a credit card with Bank of America/MBNA since 1997. And, I have used my credit card account for...

Bank of Americaholding funds

here is the content of a letter I sent to customer service at B of A concerning a "hold" they have on check I deposited a week ago. This is a scam being run by B of A. What they do is withhold deposits for the full legal time they can withhold them to get the advantage of your money for a period of time. Meanwhile, you can't pay the bills. The spirit of the law is to protect from phony deposits from disreputable sources. I can only say that the source of this deposit is in better shape than BofA-and BofA knows it.

I would ask you to immediately release the rest of the funds from a deposit I made a week ago. The check was from a a major insurance company, as reputable a source as any. (if the source was suspect I would possibly understand). The only possible justification for holding back the money-which is causing us huge problems-is that Bank of America is stealing-holding the money hostage so they can use it for the full legal time they are allowed to do so. If done on a massive scale this could benefit the company, at the expense of the deposit holders.This is disgraceful behavior. I know you have stated you will release it Monday. Release it today.

• 11
                          11th Gate Feb 06, 2009

Why isn't everyone outraged over this! Bank of America has done the same dirty little tricks to me, and I have been robbed of hundreds of dollars by them since they bought out LaSalle Bank in April of 2008. B of A WILL lose a whole population of customers b/c they are greedy pigs. I disdain most banking policies - they are created to take, take, take and not much else. However, nobody has balls the size of Bank of America, don't you think? They just helped themselves to how many billions of dollars in taxpayer money for their so-called "bailout"? They sicken me. Something has to be done in this country to stop this blatant robbery of the common people. You just don't know how I would love to have Bank of America's Executives to myself, alone in a room just once. NO CONSCIENCEs! NO ACCOUNTABILITY! WORST BANK EVER!

• Pe
                          person who hates stupidity Mar 01, 2010

This is a capitalist society what do you expect? Businesses want to make money so they have policies that lead to that end. If Bank of America did not make money then you wouldn't want to bank with them. What do you think pays for the tellers, branches, security, website, debit cards and the convenient ATM machines that are located just about anywhere? If the bank didn't have money making policies then you never would have entered one to begin with. I have banked with B of A for 7 years and the only money they have ever made off of me has been through using my money while they have it to the best of their ability. From a business standpoint why would they want to change this policy if it is lawful and makes them money without bothering a large number of their customers?. I am happy to allow them to take advantage of my money for the smal time they have it so long as I gain the security and convenience that banking with a large bank provides.

• Ju
                          JustinJj Mar 08, 2011

Same [censor] done to me deposited my $500.00 check.. Hard earned from working 80 hours and I get to see that I don't get to use my money until 5 days after depositing. Closing my account once this is all over with I'm done with you BoA screw off.