Bank Of America / credit problem
I have a credit score of 748. My credit card statements were lost/mis-directed and I was late on a payment. My introductory 0% rate credit card immediately jumped to 16.99% costing me over $200. B of A policy is that upon request their manager will call within 24 hours. Eight days later I called back and finally spoke with a manager. If I had been a B of A customer in any other way, in addition to the credit card, I may have had some leverage to have the introductory rate reinstated. However, I am now stuck paying the extra interest, but I just sent the full payoff amount so they won't get more than the $200 out of me. I requested that I be put on their 'do not solicit' list and told Clinton P., the manager, that if they made a mistake and contacted me that I too would be unable to show any mercy and I would push the situation as far as I could. I'll never consider B of A with either my personal or my company accounts again. Credit Unions have been so much easier to work with!
Mike j Miller's Response, Jul 24, 2018
I have contacted B of A four times in the past three weeks
my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
the last four of my Social are 2325.
I paid off my motor home mortage account 2902010001513
eight weeks ago and still do not have the title
and the lien is still active with Ohio BMV.
My next step will be to see a lawyer.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location