Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank Logo

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank

Having problems with Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank?

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank Customer Service. Initial Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank Complaints & Reviews

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankFraudulent account opened

I received a bank card to an address I lived at over 10 years ago. When trying to get information regarding this fraudulent act, I have been unable to reach any type of customer service online or via phone.

I have attempted to contact the company via phone multiple times and each time I am disconnected or asked to provide my SSN which I refuse to do if it is already compromised by a fraudulent account.

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankDispute of transaction policy

My account was hacked! Or, ace's metabank was hacked! Whichever the case, my last $80 for the month was removed from my account without authorization. I provided the necessary information in order to prove this mistake was no fault of my own, and that it was a mistake.

I live far below the poverty line, and I pay rent, so every penny is critical for me! But, I am forced to wait, "10 business days", to receive the refund of my money!

The problem is, my dispute began on 02/17/2021, and now, the bank reps are telling me my next update will not happen until 03/03/2021!

How is that 10 business days??

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankDisappearance of funds

I would like to receive account transaction report concerning ([protected]) expire date 06/25 back code 880. I am writing this because the site informed me my complaint is too short and would not receive any attention. This is sad all I want is understanding. It could be my fault your fault . I still need understanding. I hope someone there can understand. I am looking to resolve peaceably.

• Me
          Meme Dorsey Jan 16, 2021

I have two account that I use in april for the 1 stimulus check and the second one I'm missing my money but ask about both accounts and one had 600 and the other had a negative 3 dollars but ask for replacement cards and never receive it yet

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankStealing money with Overdraft that I didn’t sign up for

I've been using this bank and never had any overdraft charge on anything the car didn't work it didn't work I just received my stimulus check paid my rent and a little amount and all of a sudden I was being hit with overdraft charges of $20 for something for $1.99 they sent me an email saying I was eligible for an overdraft when I got my stimulus I did not see this did not Choose to have any overdraft at all it's ludicrous and all of a sudden I tried to call the customer service which doesn't answer the phone on for over 12 hours no one answers the customer service in the local places say the same thing they can't get a hold you cannot cancel your account it's insane they are Bought out stealing and they're taking advantage of the automatic stimulus checks to come in and you cannot cancel your account because there's no way this is criminal

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankFraudulent charges

In November 27th I noticed charges on my account that I didn't recognize. They were repetitive like $30 then foreign fee and then three or four more exactly the same amount for some glitter sparkle company. When I spoke to customer service they were so nice and offered me 3 ways to confirm the amount and place of the fraudulent dollars, email, fax, or regular mail. To get a provisional credit this process had to be done. I opted for the email route due to that being the easiest and quickest for me. I sent a like of the fraudulent charges on November 29th. The charges were over $700, I was told that if they hadn't finished their investigation by December 28th they would grant the provisional credit so long as I confirmed the amount and place of fraudulent use. Over the the next month I reached out one time to see if there was an update, I was told they would update me on the 28th of December. So I waited and I reached out again on the 28th of December. They told me they had not reached the end of investigation and they would reach out on the 28th of December. This made me mad because it WAS the 28th of December. At the end of their e mail they included "provisional credit denied" they said because they never received written letter from me. Now they've locked my card and account. I can not log into my online at all. Also they have yet to respond to my e mails, and when I call I get as far as giving them my information before the call mysteriously gets disconnected. I was very upset when I found these charges and feel I've been extremely understanding of the fact that it would take time to figure out, though it made Christmas hard being a single mother of 3. To be treated with such disrespect, they could not even try to talk to me about it. Instead they acted as children do and cut all ties. I'm at a loss and don't know what to do about it now. I feel no matter what I have sadly just been robbed of over $700, makes trusting financial institutions very difficult.

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankPrepaid checking account

My payroll deposit was deposited on 12/21/2020 around 10pm by 8:30 am the next morning I couldn't get into my account my card declined account was locked. Call them was told they closed my account due to fraudulent activity. My paycheck that has been deposited in this account for the past year is fraudulent? They wouldn't give me NO information only to say they will mail money to me in 15-30 days. My rent is due the 1st and by the toy they mail me MY HARD EARNED MONEY rent would be due again! They claim to escalate my account but it will still be 15-30 days. Management doesn't want to help same old answer from management to customer service rep. Would not FedEx my money overnight so I could pay my rent. A constant run around ALL Day with nothing rectified but the word no they can't help me, they don't care my rent, utilities, or food is due of needed.

Prepaid checking account

Nov 08, 2020

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank — Blocked card / no funds / debit card overdraft service

I am a mother of newborn baby... That had just got stranded due to my card getting locked up on thursday...

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankEverything

I have been a card holder for some years and the treatment that I'm receiving about a cancelled transaction is completely uncalled for. I just someone in Cooperate to contact me ASAP because I'm about to take my business elsewhere. Now you tell me I have to type 350 words at minimum or my complaint want get any attention. This is the stupidity I'm talking about. Put my money back onto my card so I can deal with a Bank that cares about their customers and business, this is too much

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankAce flare account

I went to Jamaica on February 14th 2020. When I arrived. I use my Ace flare account to exchange American currency for Jamaican currency. My card was then locked I have called customer service several times to get this issue resolved now on February 21st, 2020. I am back in the state and my card is still locked up. I have called customer service twice today and they said I have to wait one to two days to get this issue resolved. I am in need of someone to help me resolve this issue as soon as possible so that I am able to use my funds on my account. I have been a valued customer of you guys for years now, and I would really appreciate it If you guys would help me or I would have to take my services somewhere else.

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankOverdraft protection

My overdraft protection was deactivated because of late deposit 3 times but was because my disability direct deposit was deposited early on the holiday months so it threw off the deposit I tried to have it reinstated but was told I would have to open a new account and change my disability check to go to the new account and they would give me the over draft protection on the new account, I think this is rediculous and if I have to do that I will go to a different bank

Ace Flare Account by Meta BankUnauthorized transactions

I filed my complaint with ace flare account on Nov 24th again because I got told they never got the first one. Finally after 10 days I'm told my claim is closed due to they found no fraud. Well I did my own investigation and I found proof that someone else was in face using my card. They refused to give me a credit after I was told I would get one. Then I get told that I'm just screwed on getting my 4811.35 back that was stolen from me. I will be hiring an attorney to fight for my right and get my money back from this crooked company

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bankcharges to my credit card

I am a online shopper. Usually I know how I have to spend after I pay my bills. I can break even but, lately I have been charged $20.00 dollars for every overdraft that is made on my account. I have notice that even thou I have may have a purchase a week ago, they don't charge my card until the of delivery. Which means to me they are charging me twice, the day of purchase and the day of delivery. Even customer service has asked if I know how much they are charging me. I have complained to customer service and they must have a problem with solving this problem or they would try to. I don't have money to give away and I only get 1 check a month. I would appreciate it if you could solve my problem and reimburse my money to me.

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bankace flare account visa debit card

i have a visa debit card which i activated 2 weeks ago. i forgot my password i requested a temporary password 5 times 4 times yesterday 1 today and you keep emailing me that you have sent me a temporary password to my email which is [protected]@yahoo.comand everytime i go to my email the temporary password
                        is not there. i fail to understand the problem. do you have idiots working in your office. if this problem is not fixed today i will report you to the better business bureau. signed with anger and disgust marie robbins and i want to haer from either a manager or ceo not a customer service rep.

• Updated by marie robbins · Nov 19, 2019

again i have a visa debit card that i activated 2 weeks ago. i forgot my password. i have asked you to send me a temporary password 5 times, 4 times yesterday 1 time today. and when i checked my email which is [email protected] the temporary password is not there. what is the problem. i do not like being lied to and you have lied to me 5 times. if this problem is not fixed today i will report you to the better business bureau. signed with extreme anger and disgust marie robbins

• Updated by marie robbins · Nov 19, 2019

again i have a visa debit card . i activated 2 weeks ago. i forgot my password i asked you 5 times to send me a temporary password 4 times yesterday 1 time today. and when i check my email the password is not there. whar is the problem? do you have idiots in your office. it would appear so. if this problem is not fixed today i will report you to the better business bureau. signed with extreme anger and disgust. and i want a manager or a ceo not a customer service representative.

i have updated this comment 3 times

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bankpre paid debit card

I was issued a card in early sept, I received money from my daughter on Sept, 20-2019 and used the card for a few purchases, I also used it for a couple ACH payments, as well as direct deposit from my school, I received a direct deposit on the 20 of October. The card issuer placed a temp block on my account on the 24 of Sept, 2019. They say because they did not like an ACH transfer that I had set up for electronic payment pof my phone bill, so they without notice to me cut my card off. When I called them they stated that needed to call from the phone number provided at the time of account set up so I did that today, they still would not release my funds from the account but they sure did take 11.00 for fees that I did not owe due to them blocking my card. I am very upset and will not stand for this I have my lawyer looking into this matter and I will sue them.

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bankbank account

This company has returned 2 check when the money was in my account for both of them they charged me $15 a check and now Im being charged another $60 in fees from the people I wrote them to. Not to mention the embarrassment Ive went though. I have been on the phone with them 2 times for over an hour each time and I still dont know why they returned them. One time I was told that I cancelled them which is a lie. Why would I cancell my water bill and my husband chemo doctors payment. This is crazy I want my money back and to be told why it happened

• Updated by Ciecie · Oct 29, 2019

I say we file a law suit against them

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bankrefund please

I am currently waiting on a refund from Kohl's from 10/16/2019. I called to see how long it would take to get back on my car. I explained to the lady that I was checking to see how long it would be because I was waiting on a refund in April that I never received. She went back and checked and told me everything I told her except what happened to my money. We found the exact dates, who the money went to and she told me my money went back into my card, which it never did. She basically called me a liar and the transaction never went through. If I was gonna lie about an amount of Money, it would be more than $127 or $137 dollars. I was calling to make sure the same thing didn't happen for a 3rd time. This is the THRID TIME, I have supposed to be receiving a refund and never got it. And the merchant says contact the bank and ACE acts like they have no idea.

Jul 07, 2019

Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank — stolen ssi deposits!

I was receivimg ssi due to depression from the loss of my 4 year old daughter... I moved to louisiana in...