Countrywide Home Loans — late fee rip-off!
This complaint is against Countrywide Home Loans. Countrywide posts there payments late to intentionally charge customers a large late fee. This has been done to me numerous times. I would warn anyone against taking a loan with Countryside Home Loans. There practices are deceptive and rip off the customer. Anyone taking a home loan - Stay far away from Countrywide Home loans. They will not post their payments timely even when provided with bank information.
The company address is:
Countrywide Home Loans
Po Box 660694
Dallas, Texas 75266
This consumer complaint will save other customers from having the same problems.
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - claims department
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing