Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group / additional charge

Budget case: [protected]
Rental aggrement: [protected]
Conf no: 37606736TR6

Hi. I am from Turkey. I had booked 2 reservation online from my country. One of them was June 22 (2 days which is 111.24$) from Miami airport to Miami Downtown and the other one is June 30 (4 days which is 388$) from Miami Downtown to Miami airport.
This is not my first time for booking a car online but first time I had problems.
My flight was in June 22. After getting from plane I had gone to Budget office to get my car. The man gave me the rental aggreement and told me after I signed the aggrement, I would get the car. But he did not give me any other information. And I thought it was like my reservation and signed it.
Of course it was not like that. I noticed that after my bank account had come. I had seen extra charge 109.34$. I immediately wrote them and asked where this charge came from.They told me that the aggrement I had signed included ful coverage.
If I wanted full coverage, I had done the reservation like that. I did not want full coverage. I told them that if I wanted to have full coverage why I made it in June 22 for 2 days but not in June 30 4 days.
They could not give me any answer for my question. Because it is because of their employee's fault. He had to explain me the details. He understood my English was not good. And I could not understand the aggreement, he wanted to deceive me. This is the reason.
I had sent them many mail but they gave me every time the same reply. I want to get my money back to my bank account!!!
Unless this situation is resolved, I will go to sue both the office and the emplyoee.
I hope this mail solve the problem.

Eb
Jul 28, 2018

Comments

• Bn
      Aug 03, 2018

We are French and are used to book each year with AVIS RENT A CAR.
    We have had the same problem at Miami International Airport in May 2018 with added charges at AVIS RENT A CAR. We made the same booking in January without problems.
    Further to our complaint the answer is we should have read the contract before signing.
    The employee at the airport of course did not mention any addition of charges to our prepayed reservation made by internet !
    Please let us know if you have obtained something from this company.