AT&T Fastaccess Dsl (Worldnet) / at&t worldnet dsl is not at&t dsl
Called AT&T Worldnet DSL service as DSL stopped working. Was told DSL didn't exist on my number, even though provisioned 1/30/04 till 9/08 and charged on my credit card.
AT&T DSL migrated me from AT&T Worldnet to AT&T Yahoo/Verizon without approval or request.
Latonia @ [protected] (pick option #3) and ask for Exec Offices of DSL, was told to roll a truck to get this resolved by 5 pm after 2 weeks of support calls or my 27 years of client relationship with AT&T for all services, residential, business, DSL and cellular would migrate to the competition.
AT&T cannot resolve this issue, charging back 4 years of DSL service and filing suit.
More AT&T Fastaccess Dsl (Worldnet) Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - AT&T/Direct Tv package unethical behavior
- AT&T Phone Service - cell phone service
- AT&T - at&t uverse
- ATT.com - installation of tv and internet services
- AT&T - cell phone customer service