Menu

U
Author of the complaint
4:34 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Would you please take off the disgusting ATT commercial with the guy screaming in the shower. I have to mute my tv every time it comes. What is the ####ing reason you have people screaming at us on your commercial. It makes me HATE your company. I would switch to another internet/phone service if I could but unfortunately you are the only company providing this service in my area, otherwise you would be history. I hate, hate, hate your ####ing screaming commercials. Get them off the air ####.

Helpful? 0 0

More AT&T complaints & reviews

AT&T - carl blust
AT&T - uverse equipment returns
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
AT&T - billing rip-off
AT&T - at&t rewards
5 comments
J
Mar 26, 2022 4:34 am

AT&T, take off the ridiculous 5G commercial with Demi Moore! It is a stupid commercial! Why you want to pay movie actors to make these commercials is beyond me. Who cares about these people? Not me! Bring Lily back! At least she portrays a normal person, not an actor who does a very poor job of acting. Stop treating us like idiots!

0 1
M
Mar 24, 2022 4:34 am

Your commercial sucks!…..I hit the mute button as soon as it comes in!😡😡😡😡😡😡

C
Oct 27, 2021 4:34 am

I can’t get enough of the internet “ new niece”commercial, it’s my fav. But you should have left it there, the hush little baby commercial is too boring

D
Dec 22, 2020 4:34 am

I HATE your commercial. Please Stop it is so annoying 🙄 😒

S
Mar 18, 2017 4:34 am

I HATE this one too! It's awful and I have to run to turn off the TV. PLEASE take this crap off the air. Reminds of the SAFE rooms they have to have in college nowadays. SPOILED brats! I feel insulted.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1918 complaints