Having problems with AT&T?

AT&T Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 288 2020 (Customer Service)
+1 888 333 6651 (Order New Wireless Service)
+1 877 782 8870 (Check Wireless Order Status)
+1 314 925 6925 (Support For Travel Abroad)
+1 800 901 9878 (AT&T PrepaidSM)
+1 844 827 7057 (Order New U-Verse TV Service)
+1 866 861 6075 (Order New Digital Phone Service)
+1 800 331 0500 (Wireless Customer Service)
+1 866 294 3464 (ConnecTech PaidTechnical Support)
+1 866 435 3264 (Dial-Up Billing & Payments)
+1 877 990 0041 (Order New Fixed Wireless Internet Service English)
+1 866 975 0050 (AT&T PREPAID Wireless Home Phone)
+1 855 288 2727 (Digital Life)
575 Morosgo Dr., NE Rm 14f67
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30324-3300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AT&T Customer Service. Initial AT&T complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AT&T above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AT&T. Discuss the issues you have had with AT&T and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AT&T Complaints & Reviews

Dec 23, 2019

AT&T — modem service man

I recently had a service tech come to my house and 30 min. after he left My camera went out my landline went...

Dec 21, 2019

AT&T Directv — directv accounts mismanagement

Re; SUSPENDED Account [protected] Carroll, 19, Cayo Costa. CAPTIVA, Florida. 33924. We live in England but...

Dec 11, 2019

AT&T — att - customer service - billing - cancellation dept - directtv

10/25/19- called to cancel ATT Direct TV, was told my bill payment has been posted until 11/17/19. They do...

Dec 10, 2019

AT&T — returned phone not received

ATT sent wrong phone when a claim was submitted for theft. My husband's phone was a 6 and they sent a x...

Dec 06, 2019

AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store — no contract wireless phone service

Hello, First I want to apologize for this delayed feedback for my visit to an AT&T store. I am just to...

Dec 04, 2019

AT&T DirectTV — television services

Called DirectTV back in October because all of our boxes went to Error Code 776 2 days ago, satellite...

AT&Tprivate cell phone

I am a care representative for Robert Barker Jr [protected] is his cell number. If you look back at the account he called on November 29th the agreement that was made was $100 then and the remainder on December 3rd.His services were interrupted today. We called togetherBoth reps we spoke with were antagonizing causing undue stress to my clientI wish for a call at [protected] to discuss this situation. Lisa Cooksey

Nov 18, 2019

AT&T — multiple fraudulent accounts allowed, despite freeze on credit report

Last May, I received notification of a Hard credit inquiry on my name for AT&T wireless. Since I...

Nov 06, 2019

ATT — rewards cards

I receive my 2nd reward card and it do not work.The 16 numbers they printed do not match any when you try to...

Nov 04, 2019

ATT.com — long distance service

In July my long-distance service was removed from my account, I didn't authorize anyone to make any...

Oct 28, 2019

AT&T — internet service

AT&T current bill issued 10/15/19 unexpectedly increased by $33.11. Invoice displayed reason due to removal...

Oct 27, 2019

AT&T — internet and land line

AT&T is victimizing its customers with illegal sales tactics such as lying about products and services in...

AT&T dba Direct TVfailure to return my credit amount

Direct TV customer for several years. During that time I was signed up for autopay with no problem. A few months ago I began receiving bills from AT&T for my Direct TV service When I get bills, I pay them. So I paid them. They kept billing, I kept paying, for about 6 months. Whille searching my bank records I discovered they had also been taking the payment out of my bank account. By this time I had a credit of over $600.00. I called to request the money back and they refused saying they would just take my future payments out of the credit. I said NO, I want my money. I talked to several different people, many in foreign countries, and got a different story from each one. All requests to speak to someone "higher up" were denied. I was told...1) my service was cancelled and would get a refund in 6 to 10 working days. After that I received another bill. 2) They would refund me with a MasterCard gift card. I said NO, I want my money. 3) The last person assured me I would receive my refund within a week. That was over two weeks ago and still no refund. I want my money now! It is now about $650.00 due me.

AT&T Uverseequipment return

I cancelled my account after it was shut off on new years eve of 2017, the bill was apparently over due. I paid the account and when it had happened previously it was turned back on soon after. Nothing happened after a couple of hours so I called customer service. I ended up on the phone with a woman from most likely India. She was trying to shame my about being up so late ( I worked until 10:00 and that was none of her business. She said no one was available to restore the service. I was quite surprised because I thought this was a tech company. After going around and around I said, just cancel my service. It's not worth it to me...etc. So we went through that process and I gave her my email address so I could get the return address label. I did not receive it. I called them to have them send it and make sure they had the right email...I still didn't get it. I've gotten calls from them, still no return address label. I'm about to ship this box to the address on the collection notices I've been getting. I feel like it's total retribution by them. I haven't had cable or wifi for coming up on two years and I still have this junk in my house that they expect me to pay for! And there is no way to find a return address anywhere, I have been searching the Internet forever.

American Telephone & Telegraphuverse cable tv, landline phone, and internet bundle mistakes & excessive activation fees

October 22, 2019

2317 Royal Road
        Deland, FL 32724

AT&T
        PO Box 536216
        Atlanta, GA 30353
        [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam:

In September we went to our local AT&T store to get some more cellphone lines, and the representative, Vishaud, noticed we were paying way too much for Uverse TV & Internet bundle. He got us the additional cellphone lines on our cellular account with no problem. He then attempted to rectify how much we were paying for the Uverse bundle which necessitated a tech coming out to install an additional line to enable a modem like box that would speed up our Internet and provide 30 channels on cellphones. A miscommunication ensued whereby we thought the modem/box would come in the mail. We waited 10 or 11 days only to find out we were supposed to come by the local office and get it. Also, after the tech left we did not have our Filipino TV and Sportsman/Hunting channels. I was able to restore the Filipino channels using channel 9910, but a phone call was needed to get the Sportsmans package on a whole new cable box which turned out to be incompatible with the new box/modem. Since then we have had dropped and slow internet, inability to consistently watch TV on the second house television, as well as the 10 or 11 days of no phone service awaiting the box we thought would come in the mail.

The old account under my name was canceled, and a new one created under my wife's name. Please rectify the billing situation and eliminate the excessive activation fees on our bills. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Mark & Lourdes Murphy

AT&Textremely rude and incompetent AT&T customer service person

I called AT&T's Customer Service # [protected] today, 10-23-19, to try to get some idea about why my 87 year-old mom's phone bill was so outrageously high. After being forced to listen to the recorded nonsense I was finally put thru to Shykeria - a very nasty attitude rude young woman. She would not shut up long enough for me to ask her questions about the bill. When I could finally ask her one of the few questions I had she didn't know the answer... Shykeria told me to 'hold on a minute' and when she came back on the phone (I could hear background noise) she promptly hung up on me! So I called right back hoping to get an AT&T representative that had a little more interest in a customer who has retired from and been with South Central Bell/ Bell South/AT&T for 65+ years! I got Stephanie who was worse than Shykeria!!! Or perhaps it was really Shykeria again as I can't fathom reaching two unreasonably rude and unprofessional people back to back! Anyway, she hung up on me as well/again!

I cannot imagine that AT&T powers-that-be has reduced themselves to hiring these kind of people to represent them in their Customer Service Department!
          And getting that kind of treatment after AT&T has the gall to charge $70+ per month for the most basic service is extremely difficult to swallow!

I feel pretty certain this complaint will go into the trashcan file, however, someone at the AT&T conglomerate really should pay attention and figure out a new policy for hiring customer service personnel. As I can attest, what I received today from Skykeria/Stephanie was definitely not service of any kind much less professional!

My Mom feels a certain amount of loyalty to AT&T because of the 42 years my Dad worked for the company. However, I do not feel any such loyalty in the least and will switch her to another carrier as soon as I relate this debacle to her this afternoon! The phone number I called about is [protected].

The instructions are to state a desirable resolution to my complaint but there's really not one because since AT&T has no interest in older folks struggling to get by they certainly won't care about having employees like Shykeia/Stephanie!

I do want to thank Complaints Board for being the platform to launch my complaint!

Patt Helton

ATTcnn

At&t owns cnn they are the worst news company on tv I have been a at&t customer for fifty one years and stock holder for twenty years I will not support you in any way if you can't do something about cnn and the management they are a anti american as they get do a dijustice to every american in this great country do something fast or your customers will flee fast. Jim sutton

AT&Twrongfully charged for services

In June of 2017, I went to the store at 86th and Cottage Grove to discuss the problems I was having with Direct TV. I was told that I could switched to Uverse without any transferring fees because Direct TV and Uverse were both agencies of the parent company AT&T. So I switched to Uverse. When I received my July 2017 bill I had a charge of $76. I called the 800 number and was told that it the charge was for services provided Driect TV before changing service. TThis bill was paid in full. In August 2017, I had a charge of $125 on my bill I called in was told it was an err and would be romoved. However the charge was never removed and late fees were added each month there after. I called many times and got all kinds of answers forwhy the charge was stillon my bill. what the charge suspicious was that it was not on page 1( the summary page) but on the second page . Somewhat burried. I feel I was harssed because I was told my service would be disconnected and I had peoploe from a collection agency calling me. My services was disconnected for several days. Therfore a moved to another company completed. I had sevices with AAA since 1961 and ended being bullied by a Mega company for $125.
              I hope no one else will suffer the kind of harassment an d bulling that I experience

AT&Tbilling (phone)

Dear Sir

I stopped my AT&T autopay at your point of sales (Bellview Sq. Mall, Bellview, Washington) on August 25th.

I have all the relevant reciets

MY number was [protected]

The Store manager told me that the service had been stopped.

I realize that I made 2 additional $40 payments after already leaving the USA

I believe I should be refunded

Best Regards

Noa Tweezer

[protected]@gmail.com

+[protected]

Oct 14, 2019

AT&T — cable tv

I called them on friday (10/11/19) when my tv reception went out. The young lady in billing department spoke...