Having problems with AT&T?

+1 800 288 2020 (Customer Service)
+1 888 333 6651 (Order New Wireless Service)
+1 877 782 8870 (Check Wireless Order Status)
+1 314 925 6925 (Support For Travel Abroad)
+1 800 901 9878 (AT&T PrepaidSM)
+1 844 827 7057 (Order New U-Verse TV Service)
+1 866 861 6075 (Order New Digital Phone Service)
+1 800 331 0500 (Wireless Customer Service)
+1 866 294 3464 (ConnecTech PaidTechnical Support)
+1 866 435 3264 (Dial-Up Billing & Payments)
+1 877 990 0041 (Order New Fixed Wireless Internet Service English)
+1 866 975 0050 (AT&T PREPAID Wireless Home Phone)
+1 855 288 2727 (Digital Life)
575 Morosgo Dr., NE Rm 14f67
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30324-3300

Complaints & Reviews

at&t u verse billing

I has tried for several weeks to resolve a future problem, I had a promotion that was to end on February 15, 2019 on my U Verse TV service, I had made several calls to get a better pricing on my service, I was told each time I called to call back on a different date to get a better price. I finally called on the ending date of the promotion (2/15/2019) I was told there was no promotions avaiable, so I canceled my service and went to Dish Network. I ws told since I canceled on the end of my billing cycle, I would have no further bills relating to U Verse TV. On today, I received an E-Mail saying I was past due on my account and that I owed $148.69 for TV service I no longer have.

I think that AT&T values new customers over existing customer, and has no regards for those have been with AT&T for several years. This is to inform AT&T that I will not pay that charges for service not used.

AT&T is on the verge of losing all my business and I will fight the charges with any means I have. Including Small Claims Court.

If you wish to discuss my concerns, you can contact me at [protected]

service rick cullen is the worst!

My calls keep dropping in my home phone Ive had 3 technicians come out an not fix issue the second technician Mario came out an assumed my 6 pound chihuahua was going to bite him because he was bitten by a dog before an wanted to spark a argument about it she wasn't bothering him but I put her outside he asked what the problem was I told him he assumed I had the wires plugged into the modem the wrong way I told him no because a triangle pops up where the Wi-Fi symbol is on my computer with the exclamation point with the triangle in it I walked out of the room he was like whatever [censored] I tried to contact the president of atat an I got rick Cullen whom after I explained everything to I asked about my credit he had the nerve to ask for what like I told him as a customer what I went threw he was basically saying why should we?

cable

AT&T sucks. That's all I need to say. The customer service sucks. The entire company is a joke. I switched over from a very reliable cable company, one that I never had any problems with when it came to customer service or technical help. That company even sent a technician over last year to help during the Super Bowl. Well, I was roped in to getting AT&T. Since I've had it, there has been one technical problem after another. I called them today, once again, they did the same thing they've done about five times since I got it. Same result...nothing. Latest is what happened today. I spoke to a technician, she went through everything to get the issue resolved. Nothing. I asked to talk to her supervisor. I was told they weren't available. They would call me back in about an hour. Two hours later, nothing. I called them and asked to speak to a supervisor first thing. I was told they were busy. I spent another hour on the phone trying to speak to someone. For anyone who has or is thinking of getting any AT&T service don't. Get rid of it or don't switch to it. The company is pathetic. I was told to post here and I would receive an answer. Knowing what I know now, I sincerely doubt that this crap company will ever get back.

internet

I live in a new development and I need internet for my business. I have been waiting for installation for 2 weeks they don't show up for appointments, I finally got a woman, who I could undrstand, to explain to me they had tech problems with the fiber, 4 appointments missed, I'm very upset terrible co to deal with, call me at6168906695 also they installed direct tv and left the wiring looking like a tumbleweed, take a little pride .

from kitsy burt

On Monday 1/21/19 I reported my home phone and internet were out, I work from home and this problem was an...

memory call/message link

This is service similar to voice mail that was set up for us by atandt could be 20! Years ago? This is for...

nhl center ice

These companies are undeserving of even a single star.

I responded to a website for at&t/direct tv for the nhl center ice in october. I added the service and was told that the price was $9.95 a month. Here is what the website said,

Nhl® center ice® on directv. Catch every slap-shot, check, and goal this season.
Nhl® center ice® (ch. 769-787) gives you up to 40 out-of-market games a week for the 2018-19 season. From the first face-off to the final stretch of the season, you'll feel the excitement of the game as you watch all your favorite teams and players. Plus, you also get nhl network™ during the season at no additional charge.
View nhl center ice schedule

Nhl center ice 2018
$27.49 /mo. For 4 months
$109.96 in 1 payment
Activate now

See attached photo for verification.

Clearly, the site says [protected] season. When I received my bill the service was $39.99 which my wife and I thought was for the first 4 months of service. No problem. Then we received the following months bill and they charges another $39.99.

After 4 phone calls, half a dozen people and hours of my time wasted I was told that I authorized them to charge me 4 payments of $39.99 which I did not do. Then I was told that the rates reflected on this website are for people who signed up after january 1st. Nowhere on this site does it say that. They made me so mad that I have canceled the service but was still forced to pay the $39.99. I call that theft. Do not trust anything the at&t or direct tv customer service people tell you. I'm contemplating canceling the entire service over this and just use netflix and amazon prime.

Neither at&t or direct tv can be trusted, so buyer beware!

nhl center ice

refund of account credit of $2397.99

I have attempted for at least 3 weeks to get a refund of an overpayment I made to you, in error, on November...

direct tv

1/7/2019- I'm so frustrated with Direct TV service, reception, everything. Screen freezes constantly, recorded programs have no sound with choppy picture quality. I have spent hours and hours with their customer service and their technical support. Speaking to different reps and their supervisors. They all apologize, but do nothing! They once said that we should get warranty for the equipment for another $8.99/mo so each time they can come fix the problem! It's not just $8.99/mo that bothers me, but the fact that it's just too much hassle to call them each time, spend an hour on the phone and schedule the service! I cannot believe that people still get their service!! We were cable company customers for years and had none of those issues that we have with Direct TV. Unfortunately, they know that we are in contract with them for another year or so and they are taking advantage of us. They know that we basically cannot do anything! Please, please do your homework before getting their service!

leaning pole been that way for 5 years

Please redirect info to proper dept for Akron Ohio. So have a leaning pole number on pole 86529 O.B.T.CO...

scammed in the name of bogo offer

I placed an order for a new phone and new line on November 17, 2018 because of a BOGO offer. I added a line...

my phone does not work from at&t

I had the phone wifi and tv instuled. the wifi dose not work and the phone does not work it has been trhee...

customer service reps.

I have been a Direct Tv customer for about 15 years. I have the Direct Tv Protection Plan in place. I am a senior citizen and live on a budget. So I downgraded to the Basic Family Plan to watch local tv stations. I have a Roku Smart tv that allows me to watch other programing outside of Direct Tv. Before I downgraded I was able to watch other programming, but once I downgraded my Direct Tv to the Family Package, my Roku Tv would not allow me to stream any other programing unless Direct Tv gave me permission.

So I contacted Direct Tv customer Service and spoke to a Representative who did not understand and when I asked for a Supervisor, I was transferred to another Representative who went throught the whole 50 Questions session, and at the end I asked for a supervisor and was transferred to another Representative and we began the entire 50 questions again...after 5 more representatives, finally I spoke to a "supervisor" who addmitted he was not a supervisor and then hung up.

Worst experience ever! I expected better from AT&T or direct Tv. I will not recommend Direct Tv ever again.

directv billing

This is our second complaint. The first was a month ago. Ever since AT&T took over billing for Direct TV, it has been a nightmare. We have auto-pay yet they still send us "overdue" notices and threaten to disconnect our Direct TV. The phone call a month ago was to a young woman in the Philippines who could barely speak English. Today we spoke to someone who speaks English but he could not access our records. This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and we plan to drop Direct TV. AT&T's customer service and billing practices are unconscionable!!!

service

When I signed up for service I was told that I could get all the channels that I had they could do for less than $100 a month. My bills were $123 for the last 3 months now they say there $134 now it's over $243 this month. Whet in to pay the last 2 days and they said that they would take off the premiums channels said that it would lower it to $134 with is still higher than $90 I was told.

• Da
    David ray york Jan 02, 2019

same thing happen to me In sept. called new contract 103.00 monthly, well first oct. bill was 168.00 nov. 175.00 dec.205.00 all times i called they say pay the bill and we will refund you the next month. now i don"t trust them and I AN NOT PAYING NO MORE untill they get it right and i am dropping there service and the phone to direct tv with [email protected]t sucks OH and i have been with them fpr 20 years good buy assholes [email protected]

uverse

Called for a new router using what is suppose to be a landline. When I called the voice said "are you calling about the service connected with the account"... Silence... No number given. We could connect to the router but not the internet. Said they would ship one out and it will arrive the next day. No router came so my husband calls them and they blame it on ups saying they dropped the ball. I call ups and they never received any router to ship. All routers for twenty years have came from 30 miles away in nashville but when I tracked this supposed shipment it was coming from laredo tx and heading north then south to us but had not been received. I call again and "prince" or "zeus" says we dont ship routers you must have a tech visit. Tech comes and does not give us the router but one did come in the mail same day. We do not have voi (not supposed to have voip) nor tv only internet and a landline. The router they sent from mexico border is a voip router that we cannot disable sip nor ipv6! I always disable these and with this router it is not possible. I am sick with stage four cancer and just having it on, regardless if in use, makes me feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest and I cant get my breath. Every time our phone rings every appliance with a fan in it starts playing tv/radio. I want a normal router asap. This has gone on since the line was installed in 2012. Call are routed both incoming and outgoing and I never know if I am really talking with the bank, etc, or not. The first month of service we were hacked from nigeria and australia! Went to bank to file against these and they were to call me back on monday. When they didn't call I called them and they said they talked with me and I said it was a mistake and to forget it. Same thing with paypal when I called to put my account on hold. I expect a call from at&t by friday or there will be legal charges against you. I am done with this. You are the most crooked company there has ever been. I cant wait till god's recompense against you. I will not shead a year for you.
Anyone who reads this please go to justia.com and read about their patents. Pure evil. Adding extra emf and so much more.
You have stolen my life at&t. Even the dog is sick. What goes aroud comes around.

at&t/directv package unethical behavior

i am tired of calling these two companies to solve the problem. they don't answer, disconnect, you wait for...

cell phone service

My name is patricia Wilder I have AT&T for over 11 years. They have shut my cell phone off twice and charged...

at&t uverse

Today I came home to my service with AT&T being interrupted! I have been in touch with AT&T regarding ...

installation of tv and internet services

I initially wanted TV and internet in my home. First technician stated he could not install because I wanted...