Aspen Dental / fees

20 rochambeau
Phone: 508-525-2156
Went to Aspen Dental to get full upper and lower dentures. There estimate was just about $9000.00 for extractions and the mid-grade dentures! When asked for an itemized bill they told me they couldn't give me one! What? I have a partial on my top already so its not like they are extracting all my teeth and a few missing on the bottom too. Has anyone ever heard of dentures and extractions costing so much? And of not being able to get an itemized bill!? I would have to pay a little over $7000 out of my own money shouldn't I be able to see what I am paying for?

A  12th of Sep, 2009 by
I went yesterday to Aspen Dental . I know what my insurance covers but they said it would cover more than half of the almost 7000.00 they gave ma an estimate for . That quote ws just for the regular dentist doing the extractions. They said I have gum disease and I would have to see a peridontist .Thanks for your comments. I am going to start by going to my insurance to see if they were ever truthfull about anything . Has anyone ever used Affordable Dentistry ?
A  26th of Oct, 2009 by
First of all I went to Aspen for a full upper and lower and was quoted $10.000 before my insurance. Now after all my insurance discounts it would have been about $7000.00 I could not afford that so I decided to have just my uppers done. Imagine my surprise when it cost about 5000.00 now here is were the fraud comes in. After I have gotten two treatments plans will both prices I went ahead and bought a discount dental plan. It allows between 20% to 60% off covered prices. Well after I told Aspen I got this program they quoted another price which was increase to offset the first price. They must really think that people are stupid. Everyone follow up with your insurance company because they said I have a free visit they change my insurance company $134.00 nothing was free. This place should be shut down.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management