Aspen Dental / fees
Went to Aspen Dental to get full upper and lower dentures. There estimate was just about $9000.00 for extractions and the mid-grade dentures! When asked for an itemized bill they told me they couldn't give me one! What? I have a partial on my top already so its not like they are extracting all my teeth and a few missing on the bottom too. Has anyone ever heard of dentures and extractions costing so much? And of not being able to get an itemized bill!? I would have to pay a little over $7000 out of my own money shouldn't I be able to see what I am paying for?
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning