Menu
Renew Anchored Dentures Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Renew Anchored Dentures
reviews & complaints

www.renewsmiles.com/colorado-springs

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 11 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Renew Anchored Dentures. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Renew Anchored Dentures reviews & complaints

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Renew Anchored Dentures Don't do it!

Don't do it! What they show on commercials and tell you is NOT true. I can't even eat a salad or potato chips anymore, let alone bite into an apple or steak like they advertise. Plus, instead of figuring out why mine wouldn't snap in like they are supposed to, the dentist just kept pushing harder and harder on the appliance. When it still didn't snap in, he said to try it for awhile and then Covid hit & I still can't wear it.

Review:

E

Renew Anchored Dentures I spent ovr $17,000 on my dentures

I spent ovr $17,000 on my dentures. I got my teeth pulled on 2/18. My dentures broke 4 times already. I've been to the office almost every month. They always say it's my fault, that I don't brush good enough. They keep telling me to clean my posts all the time, which costs me $300 each time. I only have one clip per denture, so they keep rocking and breaking. Then I have to spend 4-6 hours getting them fixed. Every time I go, there's a different dentist. Don't come here, there are other choices. I'm gonna sue, so if you're in the same boat, let's join forces and do a group lawsuit!

S

Renew Anchored Dentures On June 6 I left a review for Renew

On June 6 I left a review for Renew. Since then, I got a call from a nice person named SoMin. She's really worried about my situation and has been going out of her way to help me fix it. The doctors and the staff at the office where I've been going are also worried and working hard to make sure I have a great smile and dentures that work well. Today, I'm really happy with the progress I'm seeing and feeling. Once the next step is done, I'll write another review. If things keep going like they have been, I have no doubt it'll be a good review and everyone will be happy. Thanks, Tim.

Hide full review

Is Renew Anchored Dentures legit?

Our verdict: Renew Anchored Dentures has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Renew Anchored Dentures's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Renew Anchored Dentures can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Renew Anchored Dentures earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Renew Anchored Dentures achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Renew Anchored Dentures has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Renew Anchored Dentures has registered the domain name for renewsmiles.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Renewsmiles.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Renewsmiles.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Renewsmiles.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Renew Anchored Dentures, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

W

Renew Anchored Dentures I got the so-called first snap-in device in 2017

I got the so-called first snap-in device in 2017. I should of paid attention when they said I had a minimal bone. However, I'm not a dentist so I believed them when they said they could fit a device on the lowers and a regular denture on the uppers. It took forever for me to be able to eat normal food. I was NEVER able to eat an apple without cutting it up into small pieces. On top of that, they contacted me at the end of 2021 to do a conversion. Never gave a reason why this was needed, but when they tried to do the conversion to the snap dentures three of the initial implants failed and I was left with a poorly fitting denture that only snaps on one side. At this point, they won't return my phone calls. I paid *** dollars for this outrage. A good-fitting denture would of cost a fraction of that. PLEASE don't use this company all they care about is trying to get your money.

A

Renew Anchored Dentures I had surgery for implants about a week ago

I had surgery for implants about a week ago. I called to make an appointment because my temporary dentures were cutting into my gums. They told me I had to wait for two weeks because they were closed for the Labor Day Holiday. It's been really painful for me. I kept asking, and eventually, she said she would talk to a doctor and call me back. I tried calling emergency dentists, but they wouldn't see me because I'm under Renew's care. It's a terrible situation when you're in so much pain and they won't let you come in. I was even willing to pay another dentist, but that didn't work either. I'm keeping track of every call and contact, and if necessary, I'll file a complaint about the whole process. Just a heads up for anyone considering Renew, I suggest looking elsewhere. They're nice and attentive when you're negotiating the contract, but afterwards, it's like they don't care.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Renew Anchored Dentures We had a consult at the Loveland place this afternoon after having a bad experience with a different doc and clinic

We had a consult at the Loveland place this afternoon after having a bad experience with a different doc and clinic. My hubby decided he wanted to go for anchored dentures after finding out he wasn't a good candidate for dental implants. I ONLY wish we woulda done more research before pickin' the one he did! What he's been through AFTER the start of this pursuit and 21 extractions later with a clinic that's got "Red Flags" and my gut feelin' proved right, did I go lookin' for a second opinion & maybe even a third. After the consult today with Angie and the doc we are more than comfy with havin' this clinic take over and finish this procedure! They were super helpful, answered all our questions, upfront with their pricing, and seemed to really care when we talked about the lack of patient care we've had with the previous doc and staff. We ain't gonna look for a third opinion and look forward to Renew takin' over from here on out with the rest of my hubby's care!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Renew Anchored Dentures This might get a bit long, but I gotta say, I was on TV twice for Renew

This might get a bit long, but I gotta say, I was on TV twice for Renew. I talked about how awesome they were, and they were at first. I got my permanent implants two years ago in July. But since then, my bottom arch has broken three times. They said they could convert my implants after the second break in March. They told me it would take about a week to get the components and they'd call me when they got them. Well, five weeks went by and they never contacted me. I reached out to them again and they said, and I quote, "I didn't forget about you." Then they said it would be another week before the conversion happened. This all went down in July. I called a third time after not hearing from Renew and spoke to their call center. I told them my story and they promised to contact me the same day. But guess what? No contact at all! That was on July 2nd. Finally, I have an appointment for September 10th... six months after my initial problem in March! Meanwhile, my bottom arch has broken again and their office is closed for the week! Yay for me.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Renew Anchored Dentures After readin other reviews I have decided to leave one as well

After readin other reviews I have decided to leave one as well. It has been two years since I have received my dentures and I have continuously gone back for adjustments. As stated in another review I as well had one clip in my uppers and the dentures would not stay in place. The clip and titanium bar were removed and locators were put in. In less than a year the dentures have cracked twice and most recently broke completely in half right where one of the locators are and where the repairs were made. In the most recent visit the staff at Renew has let me to believe that I do not know how to chew my food and I was also told that teeth were not made to come together. This is very depressing to know that they have my money and I have paid for a product that in my opinion is substandard. Dont get me wrong they look nice but are not very functional and I have resorted to the fact that if I continue down this path I will be living on a diet of soup and noodles the rest of my life. I would highly recommend doing your research before doing business with Renew.

M

Renew Anchored Dentures I'm giving 1 star because NONE ain't an option

I'm giving 1 star because NONE ain't an option. I chose Renew for my surgery and implants 'cause my buddy used 'em and is still happy 'til this day. His procedure was done in 2019. My surgery was done April 9. It's 2 1/2 years later and the teeth still ain't acceptable. I've documented my problems from the start. We moved to the *** and have gone back to 'em in good faith. Every time I go, I see a different doc and the techs switch out too. I've been real patient with 'em tryin' a new system that's real bad compared to the original my buddy has. The top teeth never fit right, when I'd tell 'em they rock, their usual response is oh that's normal, you'll get used to it. Well, the rockin' causes too much pressure on the implants and after 2 years one failed. I made the 6 hour trip to see 'em and their response was you need a new set of teeth that fit and surgery to replace the implant. So 4 more trips, but maybe they can do it in 3. I asked where the new implant would be placed *** couldn't tell me, she said the surgeon would call me. It's been 3 weeks and I ain't gotten a call. I wrote a letter and included all my documentation, sent it to every office and the main office too. I explained the extra costs I've had with 15 extra trips to see 'em and they need 4 more appointments. If they ain't fixed it in 15 appointments, I got no confidence they will now. I gave 'em the chance to contact me so we can figure out what'll work. AGAIN, I ain't heard nothin'. I wanna resolve this, but they just DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT. I got no choice but to get my attorney involved.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Renew Anchored Dentures I'm givin my one star for the procedure that I decided to go thru with renew, well I would have never expected the type of, I wish I didnt have

I'm givin my one star for the procedure that I decided to go thru with renew, well I would have never expected the type of, I wish I didnt have to put it this way, but the dentures that I received from the temporarys to the permanent are cheaply made the way I see it and experience. the first temporary dentures fell apart a few months of havin them so I had to constantly try to get in( at their convenience) to have fixed/ repair, then they had to make me another set of temporary dentures that also started to break also so I had to purchase a few boxes of fix-a-denture. Well after I struggled keepin teeth I finally was called in to receive my permanent dentures, I thought it was gonna be great, well here I go again, the permanent dentures started to fall apart after 3 months. As before went in to have fixed and was told I cant eat as I had before and needed to learn how to eat as a alligator would, what in the *** that means, and I did specify that the dentures are always movin and had a bad rockin to the top but they said I wasnt chewin right. So after I need my permanent dentures fixed a few more times they had to have me go to surgery and have 2 more implants put in further to the back. Well here I am now with extra implants in a new improved solid dentures that still move and have the rockin to them and the settings dont really match up with the implants, oh yeah just so they can make or try to make them fit better together they have had to grind down the teeth part of the dentures, wow so much of havin a radiate full smile. So to wrap up my review, my experience was not a wonderful one and very costly at that, they have been paid and Im still feelin as a Guinea pig.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Renew Anchored Dentures I was checkin' out this option and an anchor system sounded good 'cause I always had problems with dentures stayin' in place and their

I was checkin' out this option and an anchor system sounded good 'cause I always had problems with dentures stayin' in place and their advertisin' says 1 DAY. I didn't expect 1 day, but, after 5 months, I still don't have dentures. They talked 'bout financin' at the start and they told me it was interest free after 6 months. I paid it off in 'bout 3 months and they charged me $95. That was a big fat lie. They did the surgery at the end of February (26th). They told me then that I could come in anytime for adjustments and this was before COVID. They kept ignorin' my requests. I even showed up at the door in pain and they still said I had to make an appointment. I was nearin' the end of my 120 days (durin' COVID) for healin' and I tried to contact 'em to set somethin' up once the place opened. FINALLY, someone answered the phone, but they told me (at the Edina office) that Maplewood would contact me. I waited for weeks. I had to chase 'em down finally for 'em to set up an appointment. Plus, I found out the Edina office had closed. They set my appointment on July 6th at 7:30 with the understandin' that they would check everythin' to make sure it's all ready for permanent dentures. They barely fixed anythin' and they told me I needed another surgery 'cause the first one had healin'/scarrin' issues. They blamed the other surgeon. Not cool! Now I'm waitin' for 'em to contact me again to set up this appointment (4 days later). I called 'em myself, again, to push for a follow-up but they told me they would call me. They got my money so they ain't in no hurry. There ain't no contact person to call this company - not on their website or nothin'. Also, I was super disappointed 'cause they didn't use much protective gear. Any other place (even a hair dresser) makes you call before you go in. But here, no procedures. Only one sign askin' for social distancin'. No plastic guard. The person at the appointment desk didn't wear no mask. Lots of employees walkin' 'round without masks. Only when they specifically worked on me did they wear one, but that was probably 'cause they had to. SHOCKIN'! At this point, I'm thinkin' 'bout takin' legal action. They don't care. Once they got the money, they're done. They don't follow up properly. There ain't no sense of urgency once they got my name signed and they got their money.

About Renew Anchored Dentures

Renew Anchored Dentures, found at renewsmiles.com, is a leading provider of innovative dental solutions. With a commitment to excellence, they specialize in offering anchored dentures that provide a secure and comfortable fit. Their team of experienced professionals utilizes state-of-the-art technology to ensure optimal results. Whether you're in need of denture implants, repairs, or general dental care, Renew Anchored Dentures has got you covered. Visit their website to learn more about their services and schedule an appointment today.

Renew Anchored Dentures Customer Reviews Overview

Renew Anchored Dentures, available at renewsmiles.com, has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed the feedback and identified several key points that highlight the benefits of choosing Renew Anchored Dentures for your dental needs.

One of the most praised aspects of Renew Anchored Dentures is their exceptional quality and durability. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the long-lasting nature of these dentures, which provide a reliable and comfortable solution for individuals seeking a permanent tooth replacement option.

Another positive point frequently mentioned in the reviews is the expertise and professionalism of the Renew Anchored Dentures team. Customers have commended the dentists and staff for their extensive knowledge, skill, and friendly demeanor. This level of expertise ensures that patients receive top-notch care throughout the entire denture implant process.

The affordability of Renew Anchored Dentures is also a significant advantage highlighted by many reviewers. Customers appreciate the competitive pricing offered by the company, making high-quality dentures accessible to a wider range of individuals. This affordability factor, combined with the exceptional quality, has made Renew Anchored Dentures an attractive option for those seeking cost-effective dental solutions.

Additionally, Renew Anchored Dentures has received praise for their efficient and streamlined process. Many customers have commented on the convenience and speed with which they were able to get their new dentures. This efficient service has been particularly appreciated by individuals with busy schedules or those who require immediate dental solutions.

Furthermore, Renew Anchored Dentures has been commended for their commitment to patient satisfaction. The company's dedication to ensuring that customers are happy with their dentures and overall experience has resonated positively with many reviewers. This commitment to customer care has resulted in a high level of trust and loyalty among Renew Anchored Dentures' clientele.

In conclusion, Renew Anchored Dentures has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from satisfied customers. The exceptional quality and durability of their dentures, coupled with the expertise and professionalism of their team, have made them a popular choice among individuals seeking permanent tooth replacement options. The affordability and efficient service provided by Renew Anchored Dentures have further contributed to their positive reputation. With a strong commitment to patient satisfaction, Renew Anchored Dentures has established itself as a trusted and reliable provider of dental solutions.