Aspen Dental Concord NH / no focus on prevention
First off, I was trying to get a preventative cleaning, they wanted to do everything else but. On the day I came back for my cleaning they conveniently said the dental hygienist was behind but I could get my other work done.
The dentist was abrupt, filled one filling to my knowledge but I was told by billing I had had 5 fillings...there is no way that 5 fillings can be completed in 15 minutes. They also said I needed a crown replaced when I had no symtpoms at all of problems. Then the girl doing the xrays was not even a hygienist. When I finally got my cleaning it was the worse one I have every had in my life, and I am 57, it was painful, and they didn't even floss at the end.
But the biggest red flag was when I noticed that for an office of 5 dentists, they only had 2 hygienists but 5 persons doing billing. Hello??????????????
we know what the focus is factory style care, move them in and out, and rack up as many 'procedures as possible'
Will not go back... calling for my records today.
More Aspen Dental Concord NH Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental St Augustine Fl - Work that was done
- Aspen Dental Management - Partial dental, New and teeth keep breaking off
- Aspen Dental Management - shady billing and poor customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - bill
- Aspen Dental Management - service