Aspen Dental Concord NH / no focus on prevention

Aspen dental
First off, I was trying to get a preventative cleaning, they wanted to do everything else but. On the day I came back for my cleaning they conveniently said the dental hygienist was behind but I could get my other work done.

The dentist was abrupt, filled one filling to my knowledge but I was told by billing I had had 5 fillings...there is no way that 5 fillings can be completed in 15 minutes. They also said I needed a crown replaced when I had no symtpoms at all of problems. Then the girl doing the xrays was not even a hygienist. When I finally got my cleaning it was the worse one I have every had in my life, and I am 57, it was painful, and they didn't even floss at the end.
But the biggest red flag was when I noticed that for an office of 5 dentists, they only had 2 hygienists but 5 persons doing billing. Hello??????????????

we know what the focus is factory style care, move them in and out, and rack up as many 'procedures as possible'

Will not go back... calling for my records today.

N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management