Applebee's / food

1545 Palm Bay Rd.Palm Bay, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-951-4440
My order was a Turkey Bacon ciabatta sandwich with swiss cheese, red onions, and mayo. I requested to have NO cheese on my sandwich. The sandwich arrived with cheese on it, and I could not find any cranberry sauce. The manager happened by, and I pointed this out to her. She showed me the cranberry sauce, which was maybe 1/2 teaspoon on each half, and then she said she would have a new sandwich made for me with no cheese and with extra cranberry sauce. This was quickly taken care of, and the sandwich returned with a little more cranberry sauce and no cheese. But after a few minutes I realized that this time there was no bacon on it. I decided to just let it go, as I had neither the time nor the desire to go around a third time. This is not the first time I've been disappointed in my meal at this restaurant. In the future I will stick with the Oriental Chicken Salad which, so far, is always good.

Comments

Jv
  24th of Nov, 2008
I went to Applebee's today after trying to get my husband to go for a long time. When I was working I went there many Friday's to eat after work. I had enjoyed the food and also had to wait in line to get in, but it was worth the wait. Today no lines, I wonder why. That was in the days when money was flowing.

When we got the food I was shocked by what they considered Chicken. The chicken was processed. It was spongy and tasteless and if you looked at it from the side you could easily see the holes in the processed chicken meat if you want to call it that. Chicken is chicken. The ceaser salad and fries were okay. When I went to pay the waitress asked how the food was and I made the mistake of saying the chicken was garbage.

I wanted to pay my bill and get out of there, but the manager came to hear what was wrong and I told her that was not chicken but processed food. She started to argue that it was regular chicken and I said no it isn't and I didn't care to argue with her. Her great concern was why I didn't complain when she came to my table before. I wasn't eating the chicken at that time. When she continued to hold me up I said I wanted the check and wanted to leave. She acted annoyed. Sorry.

The waitress was the only thing that was refreshing and worth the tip which she did get. You can be sure that Applebee's will not be one of my stop's again.
Do
  26th of Jan, 2009
I was in Applebee's on sunday and ordered one of the "Bowl Items" from the menu that said that it came with bread. I asked the server for butter for the bread with my order. She said that bread NO Longer comes with this item. Hmmmm... it's listed on your menu.DUH... If it's Not offered then Don't have it on your menu ! I have noticed that Applebee's is famous for doing stupid things like this.I was in Wilson, NC. Oh, and don't ever Email the home office about a problem. You'll only get a form letter back.They don't seem to care !

Applebee's Restaurants Logo Applebee's Restaurants