Applebee's / food
My order was a Turkey Bacon ciabatta sandwich with swiss cheese, red onions, and mayo. I requested to have NO cheese on my sandwich. The sandwich arrived with cheese on it, and I could not find any cranberry sauce. The manager happened by, and I pointed this out to her. She showed me the cranberry sauce, which was maybe 1/2 teaspoon on each half, and then she said she would have a new sandwich made for me with no cheese and with extra cranberry sauce. This was quickly taken care of, and the sandwich returned with a little more cranberry sauce and no cheese. But after a few minutes I realized that this time there was no bacon on it. I decided to just let it go, as I had neither the time nor the desire to go around a third time. This is not the first time I've been disappointed in my meal at this restaurant. In the future I will stick with the Oriental Chicken Salad which, so far, is always good.
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - food
- Applebee's Restaurants - restaurant
- Applebee's Restaurants - no employees!!! no one working!!!
- Applebee's Restaurants - mankato minnesota applebees manager linda
- Applebee's Restaurants - customer service