American Express Travel Related Services Company / difficulty in talking to appropriate person regarding incorrect charges and credits by amex travel

1 United States

I called the main platinum service number and explained the multiple charges and credits on December 13th and 14th for a trip I used point for. The amount was $616.40. There is a charge for that amount, a credit for that amount, and two additional credits for points. I don't understand the transactions. The original customer service person said hold and she would return. The system transferred me to another person who told me that she would transfer me to the correct person. I waited several minutes with no answer. I called back and tried again. Talked to Marie who transferred me to Tim. Tim put me on "a brief hold" and another person answered. Wanted card number, etc. I told him I was angry and wanted to speak with a supervisor. He would not without more information. My patience had been exceeded. I would like someone to contact me to explain the charges and credits. I also would like to know what are the options with my points when I cancel the Amex card. Thank you. Bob Tessler [protected]

Bo