Having problems with Payoneer?

1800 251 2521 (United States)
1800 1320 0003 (Philippines)
+1 646 658 3695 (International)
+44 203 608 0610 (United Kingdom)
+61 283 798 090 (Australia)
+852 58 039 673 (Hong Kong)
+82 704 784 4047 (South Korea)
+66 600 035 396 (Thailand)
+54 115 984 2030 (Argentina)
150 West 30th Street, Suite 500
New York, New York
United States - NY10001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Payoneer.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 19, 2020

Payoneer — Account blocked - unable to access because of inaccesible old cell no authentication

It has been over a week now and still no reply from Payoneer regarding my problem. Just a constant jumping...

PayoneerPending payment

Hi iam waiting from last 2 month
My customer I'd -[protected]
Iam not able to receive my payment and u guys are not verifiying my account if there is some problem atlst try to resolve it y don't u guys decline if document is problem my 599 USD still pending its so frustrating if u guys don't resolve I need to take some action against

Pending payment

PayoneerWithdrawal process

Hello there,
    My withdrawal transaction number [protected], dated 11.09.2020, has not been transferred to my account yet. It was 1 month! Although I had contacted Payoneer many times, they couldn't figure it out.

195.65 usd lost!
    Payoneer can't do that!

I WANT AN EMERGENCY SOLUTION!

Customer ID = [protected]

Withdrawal process

PayoneerCustomer service/accessing account

I cant access my funds to withdraw as i have changed my telephone number-i reported this over 4 weeks ago. As its STILL not been changed, i cant pass the 2 step verifcation to get into my account? I NEED access to my funds asap. This is ridiculous. Ive called, and its costing me a fortune, and still not resolved. Please help. I spent a lot of money on calls last month to get my number editted, and its still not been done, leaving me with no money again!!!
      My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Go
          Godfrey De Meyer Oct 19, 2020

I share your frustration, ahve waited just as long with no luck.

Sep 27, 2020

Payoneer — Customer support

Before starting my complaint, if someone says did I try to contact with them at least one time. Then the...

Sep 22, 2020

Payoneer — Transaction has not received

HI, I sent money from Payoneer account to my Australian bank account. They provide me transaction ID which...

PayoneerNot releasing money

Dear Sir/Madam,
        We have an account with Payoneer since 2015. This is a company account. I forgot the phone number which we have updated with Payoneer. I have send many email to Payoneer to update my phone number but they are not taking any action.
        Recently one of our client has send money to me through Payoneer. But Payoneer is not releasing the money to us.
        My request is please release my money I have also shared money transaction details which is sent by my client.

Regards,
        Sunil Bhatt
        [protected]

PayoneerBlocked emails and disconnected calls to payoneer customer support

I received 3 back to back text messages this morning providing me with "verification code" numbers purportedly from payoneer. I called the sending number only to receive a short recorded message and then it disconnected. I then tried calling customer support at payoneer and after a recorded message telling me my call was important but there may be extended wait times due to covid-19, I was asked to put in my customer id or phone number used to create my account. I had never even heard of payoneer until receiving those texts. After listening to more recorded message prompting me to enter my account or phone number I was disconnected from the call.
          I tried contacting payoneer through email only to receive back messages that email was blocked. I did this with two different email accounts... Same result: blocked email. Wtf? I did learn one thing: I will never use payoneer, never!

May 25, 2020

Payoneer — Balance blocked and money refunded to sender although sender receiver service

Guys, Please take care whether You're a freelancer or doing any kind of business with Payoneer. They do...

Apr 06, 2020

Payoneer — They blocked my account and now closed permanently with no reason

I'll explain my issue with payoneer as long as I can i'm free lancing engineer I created an account...

PayoneerDelay receiving returned amount

My last withdrawal was rejected by the bank on Dec. 30th, it takes payoneer 14 working days to show the amount back in the account.
            In my case this should be Jan 21st.
            Till this moment the amount is not shown in my payoneer account.
            The CS support stated that my request " is being reviewed by the concerned dept". didn't they have 14 working days already to review the refund?
            Noting that from Dec. 30th - Jan 21st, I filed two cases:
            - Case ID [protected] dated Dec.31st
            - Case ID [protected] dated Jan 15th

Jan 08, 2020

Payoneer — Still waiting for my funds

On the recommendation of amazon, i opened an account with payoneer in order to receive royalties by...

PayoneerReceiving my requested payment

I made a withdrawal request November 12, 2019. I have been waiting patiently 3 business days for my requested payment to be received after I was told my account had to be verified with proof of identification. The customer care line informed me it would take 1-3 business days. Today, November 15, 2019, I still have not received a dime from Payoneer for my request. I've talked to three different customer care people and no one has helped me. I will be going to corporate soon.

PayoneerFunds withdrawal

Hello, Good day.

Kindly note that I haven't received my funds until now (Oct. 23, 2019). It's been 5 business days already since I have received the confirmation email about my funds release to my bank account in Egypt, the email mentioned that the process typically takes 2 business days, after business days, I have contacted Payoneer live chat, they said it may take up to 5 business day, today is the fifth day for me waiting.
                Perhaps it could be an acceptable period of time for a transaction with a small amount of money, When I have contacted you on Live chat for the third time, they said it's an issue with the third-party processor, wait 3-4 business days for the investigation results. Ok, no problem I may believe them, but this delay who will pay for it? they have received my payment from my company on Oct. 16, and since this date, it's under review!!! it's Oct. 23 now and I should wait 3-4 days for their investigation results, If it's not my fault; why it's me who must pay this wasted time?
                Payoneer does not show any respect for their customers. the delays for keeping the money, whether small or big amounts are the way that most business can grow, I understand that, but that's beyond customers' patience!

What will compensate for this delay? Payoneer's customer service is only being nice and copy/paste replies for nothing, no solutions after all!

Please advise in my situation what to do? and who will compensate for this time wasted?

Customer name: Mohamed Keraitam
                Customer ID: [protected]
                email: [protected]@gmail.com

Please find attached confirmation of transfer/Transaction Details screenshots that I have received from Payoneer, and also a scanned copy of my travel passport for identity proof.

My regards.
                Mohamed Keraitam
                email: [protected]@gmail.com

PayoneerPayment not received

My payoneer id is - [protected]. I have 40 usd in my account on 16/8/2019, still I have not receive my salary in my account.
                  Please tell me the reason?
                  My bank name is bank of baroda and my bank is approved and verified. I am continuously calling at customer care number from three days, they always told to me you will receive your payment in 24 hours. But I have not received my salary.
                  Please call and confirm me at my number [protected]

PayoneerRegarding my funds 605$ stuck in payoneer account

Hello
                    On July 1st 2019 my Payoneer Card without Any issue or any claim charge etc Blocked without any notification or email many times I contact with support they tell me you will get reply soon but not yet after month again contact 2-5 times with support they tell me that account Closed
                    I ask support if you close my acct tell me reason they not telling then I ask them unbloçked my card so I cash out my funds they reply account is in review we reply you soon
                    If account closed why they don't tell me and now if account closed why they unblock my card so I wd my heard earned money they are eating my money take necessary action against them

PayoneerInactive account

Payoneer is a scam! scam!! scam!!! My USD account has been disabled. Why? No reason was given. If I was even asked to submit details, probably, I would have been happier. Now I have about $8000 stuck there without a response from the Payoneer team for over a week.

I trusted you, so I thought my funds were safe with you. I do all my business diligently and have a long string of records to show. Oh my, a hole in my heart...

Please, folk, I am sure, Payoneer is a scam!!!

PayoneerAccount closed without informing me

I created an account with payoneer on July 12, 2019 and on the same day received email that the account has been approved. The account was live and was working fine. I asked my payement service provider to deposit funds in the bank account provided by payoneer on July 29, 2019 and to my surprise the customer care of Payoneer told me that the account was closed on July 15, 2019. I did not receive any kind of email, phone call or even message intimating me that my account has been closed. Because of this mistake by Payoneer i lost my Payement Gateway for providing bank account details which were not active. Payoneer should have sent me an email stating that the account has been closed so that i could have get the bank account details from some other platform. They are responsible for all the loss which i have incurred. All the payements amount to be $1200 is now stuck in my Payement Gateway.

Either i want Payoneer to unblock my account for 14 days so that i receive the funds which are with my Payement Service Provider or else i will have to take a legal action against them to recover the loss from them .

Thanks
                        Anam Rayees
                        eWakai
                        Customer ID: [protected]

Account closed without informing me

PayoneerWorst customer services

Payoneer become one of the worse platform. I have face an issue with funding source almost a month ago and i was first contact with one of Live with customer support service name "Shawn", nothing happened and then "tobi" and then "Ashley" nothing happen all they said was your problem will be solved in 2 business days and its almost a month now. I am so confused what is payoneer doing. No one listen our voice. Payoneer increase their taxes and delays trasections and now no one listen to our voice. [censored] you Payoneer. Thats all i can say.

PayoneerBlocked account

So I received an alert about a transaction which was not carried out by me and I reported this to payoneer cs, they locked my account and after a while asked me to change my login details, I did and was getting desperate since I wanted to withdraw my earnings and I kept contacting customer care. A week later my account just got blocked for no reason and I am yet to know why. Funny thing is i'm not concerned about my account getting blocked but I want payoneer to remove all funding sources from all connected platforms. I thought paypal was worse, it's just the lesser evil amongst both services