Amazon.com / terrible service

Having ordered a product (book and CD textbook) with their own product code, they sent me the wrong item. I ordered again and paid for it a second time and again they still sent the wrong product. I ordered and paid for the product one last time, and again they sent me the wrong product. The codes were correct, and my order was correct but apparently their warehouse could not get it straight. When I told them to send me the correct product they refused until I paid for a fourth item. I now have $400 in merchandise that I do not want, and I still do not have what I wanted.

Le

Comments

• Ve
      21st of Jul, 2009

When the product price changes before delivery they rather have me refuse the item on delivery and reorder the same item at a lower price than to reimburse the difference.

• Ta
      2nd of Jun, 2010

This is because they do not offer a post order price match guarantee, which is clearly posted on the help page.

In my opinion, Amazon, or any company for that matter should not be expected to make exceptions to policies that are clearly posted on the website.

• Po
      10th of Oct, 2010

Why did you keep going after the first failure without demanding refund there and then? And if they refused, why didn't you take your business elsewhere?