Menu
Shopper's Voice Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Shopper's Voice
reviews and complaints

www.shoppersvoice.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

How responsive is Shopper's Voice's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Shopper's Voice has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Shopper's Voice consumers reviews and complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Shopper's Voice reviews and complaints

J
12:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopper's Voice Shopper's Voice

In August I filled out a survey and was told I would receive $50 after completion. I finish it and never got the $50. I contacted their customer service department several times and go nowhere. They said it was never finished but I am positive it was completed and their system either didn't see it or did not send me all the information needed. They refuse to give me my money.

Desired outcome: $50

A
10:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopper's Voice Warning: Beware of this site! Endless telemarketing calls - a total waste of time!

I also had the same experience, ya know? I should've known better than to give out my phone number, man. Now I'm getting bombarded with calls from those pesky telemarketers and whatnot. Seriously, stay far away from this site, dude. It's just not worth it, ya feel me?

A
9:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopper's Voice Shopper's Voice Review: False Promises of Free Stuff, Beware of Annoying Sales Calls

I gave Shopper's Voice a shot because they promised free stuff in their survey. But as soon as I completed it, I got bombarded with tons of annoying sales calls from robots. I should've been more cautious, but I had higher hopes for this website. Lesson learned: nothing on the internet is truly free. Be cautious when you come across surveys that claim otherwise.

Hide full review

Is Shopper's Voice legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Shopper's Voice as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Shopper's Voice stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Shopper's Voice should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Shopper's Voice earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Shopper's Voice achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Shoppersvoice.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Shoppersvoice.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Shoppersvoice.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Shopper's Voice, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Shopper's Voice is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Shopper's Voice website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Shopper's Voice. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
E
9:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopper's Voice Warning: Beware of Telemarketing Spam After Filling Out Their Free Sample Form

I've done their surveys a few times, but today I filled out the form for free samples. Ever since I submitted the form, my phone has been buzzing non-stop with telemarketers. I reckon last time I checked, it was like 32 calls in a single day, and I've blocked every single one of 'em as soon as they come through. I've tried sending a message to them through their "contact us" section, but it keeps saying it can't send and tells me to try again later. But guess what? Later never seems to come! So, my advice to you is to save yourself a whole lot of frustration and annoyance.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopper's Voice Beware of Sneaky Surveys: My Experience with Gianteaglelistens.com

So, I was just trying to give my feedback about my recent visit to Gianteaglelistens.com, you know, the store where I went shopping. But guess what? When I typed in the Giant Eagle survey, a sneaky survey popped up out of nowhere, asking for all sorts of personal information that had absolutely nothing to do with Giant Eagle. Can you believe it? I mean, seriously, what a trick! They totally fooled me into taking this bogus survey.

But hey, I'm not that gullible. As soon as I realized what was going on, I quickly exited that survey like there was no tomorrow. I mean, who knows what they were planning to do with all that personal info they were trying to snatch from innocent folks like me? It's a good thing I caught on before it was too late.

Luckily, I didn't give up that easily. I was determined to find the real Giant Eagle survey, you know, the one where I could actually share my thoughts about my shopping experience. And guess what? I eventually found it! Phew, what a relief!

But let me tell you, this whole experience taught me a valuable lesson. It's a wild world out there on the internet, folks. You gotta be careful, like super careful, when you go online. You never know when some sneaky survey or scam is gonna pop up and try to steal your personal info. So, stay alert, my friends, and don't fall for those tricks!

Anyway, I finally managed to give my feedback to Giant Eagle, and I hope they take it into consideration. But seriously, it's just crazy how some people out there try to deceive innocent folks like me. So, let this be a warning to all of you out there. Be cautious, be vigilant, and don't let anyone fool you into giving away your personal information. Stay safe out there, folks!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Shopper's Voice customer service

Phone number

+1 888-780-3869

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Shopper's Voice?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopper's Voice Customer Service. Initial Shopper's Voice complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopper's Voice above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopper's Voice. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopper's Voice and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.