Menu

complaints

ReadyRefresh Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
21 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ReadyRefresh at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ReadyRefresh has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ReadyRefresh. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

ReadyRefresh complaints 21

Sort by:

Newest ReadyRefresh complaints

11:15 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh charged for supplies I did not receive

I have called ReadyRefresh four times, and no one can help me. They keep telling me that they will call me back and no one does. I have been charged $21.29 thru autopay for over a year but I do not receive water bottles because I cancelled my account once I received a letter from RR that they did not service my neighborhood any longer. I decided to keep the dispenser and pay a monthly fee until it was paid off. I then moved to a new home and noticed that I was being charged the above amount monthly. I called and they said they could not see the charge. I spent many hours on the phone with customer service with no resolution. They also gave me three different account numbers every time I moved but I think the one that is being charged is #[protected]. My other two accounts are [protected] & [protected] 76 Appleton Court, St Augustine, Fl 32092.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

302 Wineberry Lane, St Augustine, Fl 32092

Evelyn & Joseph Arancio

Desired outcome: I need to be reimbursed for all the months I have charged $21.29 through autopay. I have my bank statements that prove all the charges.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified ReadyRefresh representatives only. If you are affiliated with ReadyRefresh, please claim your business to access these details.

B
1:52 pm EST

ReadyRefresh account with Ready Fresh

I have been fighting to re-establish my account with ready fresh for 6 months now. I paid in full. Due to a sudden homeless situation I never received a bill from them even though I called for months they just kept piling on the late fees. They said my bill went to collections but it never did. I called collections and they said my bill was paid in full, yet Ready Fresh said they had pulled my bill back into their own collections and I paid more money and they still will not unlock my account .

Desired outcome: refund and access to my account

Update by Brenda Bodanza
Jan 16, 2024 2:10 pm EST

in April of 2023, i was faced with a homeless situation. I stopped my deliveries and had a balance of $32.00. Due to no residence `mail got diverted elsewhere. Ready Fresh sent no bill but locked my account claiming it was in collections. I called collections and they stated I had no balance. Ready Fresh claims they took my bill back in house in with their collections. I finally after 6 months of fighting to get assistance, I paid everything over a hundred dollars, because they said so and yet to date, they refuse to unlock my account and every agent tells me a different story. Now today, after I gave them full payment and my credit card number, they tell me I have to pay more money and then they will unlock my account after another 48 hours. I can't talk to a manager, because they won't let me so who is going to help me?

F
1:56 pm EST

ReadyRefresh ReadyRefresh Water & Customer Service

The 5 gallon bottle of ReadyRefresh water we put onto our ReadyRefresh dispenser smells like it came from a sewer. I called ReadyRefresh and after speaking with customer service, they transferred me to Quality Control and no one picked up. I was on hold for 20 minutes before I hung up. I called back and was told that no one at Quality Control was available and they would call me within 24 hrs. During the call when I was trying to give them my call back number, I couldn't hear a word the agent was saying due to some type of computer/static interfence. This went on for another 10 minutes asking them to fix the noise so that I could hear the agent and it was never done. I gave up. I want ReadyRefresh to pick up the cooler and give me a new one, along with new 5 gallon waters.

Is ReadyRefresh legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates ReadyRefresh highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about ReadyRefresh raises questions. Diligently reviewing ReadyRefresh's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering ReadyRefresh's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

ReadyRefresh earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: ReadyRefresh near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

ReadyRefresh has registered the domain name for readyrefresh.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Readyrefresh.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ReadyRefresh website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Readyrefresh.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with ReadyRefresh, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

ReadyRefresh website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• ReadyRefresh's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 18 complaints being resolved.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the readyrefresh.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • ReadyRefresh protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to ReadyRefresh. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
M
8:41 pm EDT

ReadyRefresh I have too many 5 gal containers

Hi my name is Marco . And I need someone to come pick up more than 12 empty 5 gallon containers at all residents as soon as possible deliveries are only being put in front of the door more than once a month we didn't order all this water so please have somebody come pick up all these empty containers and we would hold the delivery of waters until we let you guys know when we need water all right address is 1518 LaSalle avenue seaside California 93955 my phone number is [protected] please call me as soon as possible and let me know what time would the delivery truck go and pick up all these empty 5 gallon water containers

Desired outcome: We're going to put a hold on delivering water until we get all the water used that has been delivered but I need everybody to pick up the empty containers there's more than 20 containers empty

View 0 more photos
2:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh keeps reopening my account.

I closed the account and received an email confirming: "This email serves as confirmation that your service with ReadyRefresh has been cancelled, effective on 01/30/2023. We have scheduled the pick-up of your 5 Gallon NPL Empties and Ambient & Cold Water Dispenser (No Spill) on Feb 9, 2023."

I, then received an email that they were sending me water on July 29th and they even tried to bill my account. After fighting with them again, they stopped.

Today I receive another email about their delivery policy being updated and it will affect my delivery for August 18th.

They have awful service, I called customer service and all I get is they couldn't find a supervisor to talk to me. REALLY!? What a horrible company.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH READYREFRESH.

Desired outcome: Close my account and quit reopening it.

5:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Terrible Experience with ReadyRefresh: Constant Rescheduling and Lack of Communication

I usually buy a box of six one-gallon waters from Costco, but I decided to try out ReadyRefresh to save myself some time and hassle. I ordered five gallons of water and a water cooler, and everything was delivered as expected. However, things quickly went downhill from there.

On January 22nd, I received a confirmation text that my next delivery would be on January 26th. But the night before, I got an update saying that my delivery was being rescheduled to January 27th. The next morning, I received a text saying that my order would be delivered between 11:24am and 03:24pm, and to leave out any empty bottles for pickup. I did as instructed and headed to work. But at 4:13pm, I received another update saying that my delivery was being rescheduled again, this time for January 31st. I brought all the bottles back inside.

To my dismay, I received yet another update on January 31st, saying that my delivery was being rescheduled again, this time for February 2nd. I was starting to lose patience at this point. And on February 1st, I received yet another update saying that my delivery was being rescheduled again, this time for February 3rd. I couldn't believe it.

Finally, on February 3rd, my order was delivered. I was relieved, but also frustrated by the whole experience. And to add insult to injury, my next order on February 25th never happened. And when my April 7th delivery arrived, it was not a delivery at all, but a request to come pick up all my bottles. I decided to close my account after that.

Overall, my experience with ReadyRefresh was terrible, and I would not recommend them to anyone. The constant rescheduling and lack of communication was frustrating, and it was not worth the time and hassle.

V
4:37 pm EDT

ReadyRefresh ReadyRefresh Review: Fantastic Service But Terrible Account People

Last year, I had the misfortune of living in an apartment with poor quality water. Fortunately, a friendly ReadyRefresh representative knocked on my door, offering the service to provide clean and refreshing Zephyrhills Bottled Water. I swiftly signed up and enjoyed the convenience of having clean water delivered directly to my doorstep.

Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse when my apartment rent doubled and I had to move. Initially, I planned on living with my sister, so I updated my address accordingly. However, when my friend called me, asking for help after being discharged from the hospital, I decided to move in with him and assist him during his recovery. Since he had filters on his well, we didn't need the extra water system.

Consequently, I visited the ReadyRefresh website in January and promptly closed my account. I received a confirmation that my account was closed and thought nothing of it afterward. However, my sister received three bottles of water the following month, and I received a bill. I was perplexed since I had already closed the account.

After writing to the company twice and getting the same response, I realized that their account people were terrible at their job. My account was still active, even though I requested it closed. Moreover, I noticed that I was scheduled to receive water in February, which made no sense since I already had it set to every two months. I wrote a third time, reiterating that I wanted to cancel the account and not receive any further bills, water, or any other deliveries to that address.

Despite my third letter, my sister still received a bottle of water in February, and I got billed yet again. I wrote to them again and again, pleading with them to take their heads out of the ground and acknowledge my request to have everything stopped. Leery that things weren't over, I wrote my sixth letter today, demanding that they cease all deliveries, billings and ensure that I don't ever have to deal with this headache again.

Although a few bottles of water may not cost much, the time and effort I've spent trying to sort this out have been frustratingly immense. I'm now even considering hiring a lawyer to represent me in ensuring that ReadyRefresh understands my position. In conclusion, while the service provided by the company was fantastic, their account people were terrible, making it easy to join but excruciatingly hard to leave.

4:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Unreliable Delivery and Poor Customer Service: A Review of ReadyRefresh

After experiencing multiple delivery mishaps over the course of four years, we were absolutely fed up with ReadyRefresh. Despite scheduling deliveries well in advance, they simply failed to show up time and time again, leaving us high and dry. Each time this happened, we were met with lengthy wait times on the phone, only to speak with a 'customer service' representative who never seemed to have any information about why our order wasn't delivered. The only solution offered was to reschedule delivery for several days later, which made the whole process completely pointless.

Our most recent experience was the final straw. We arranged for a delivery for Monday, August 16th, but as usual, it didn't arrive. After calling customer service, we were told that the ticket was still open and that the delivery should still be on its way. However, by the next day, we were informed that our delivery had been rescheduled for Wednesday, only to receive another email the same day stating that it was pushed back to Thursday. The lack of accountability on their part was infuriating, and communication on the whole was practically nonexistent.

In the end, we decided to cut our losses and cancel our account entirely. There was just no way we could put up with ReadyRefresh's unreliability any longer. Fortunately, we discovered Instacart, which delivered our order of 5-gallon water bottles within just an hour of placing it - a completely different experience from ReadyRefresh. At the same price, we realized that using Instacart was certainly a much easier and stress-free option, and we highly recommend that anyone looking to avoid the hassle of ReadyRefresh does the same.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Terrible Customer Service and Defective Equipment: My Experience with ReadyRefresh

This company, ReadyRefresh, has got to be the worst when it comes to customer service. I ordered a black water cooler and 5 large bottles of water, but they only delivered the water bottles without the cooler. I had to wait for them to deliver the cooler, and when they finally did, it was gray instead of black. To make matters worse, the hot water function didn't work, so I had to get it replaced.

After 10 months of using the replacement cooler, it started leaking all over my hardwood floors and damaged my basement ceiling. I called customer service to report the damage and the defective cooler, and they sent me another replacement. But guess what? The hot water function didn't work again! I told them about the issue, and they sent me a black water cooler instead of the gray one that I had requested.

I had to send the equipment back to the company because they didn't send me the gray cooler that I had asked for. It's been over a week and a half, and I still don't have a working water cooler. The company refuses to replace it with a gray one, even though I've had the gray color for the past 10 months.

I'm so frustrated with this company that I'm going to send them an invoice for the damage to my home. I'm also going to let Costco know that they shouldn't be referring this company to any of their customers. Costco offers superior service, and they should know that ReadyRefresh treats their customers terribly.

If you're thinking about doing business with ReadyRefresh, don't do it unless you want to have high blood pressure and be aggravated all the time. This company is the worst!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Appalling Customer Service Experience with ReadyRefresh: A Warning for Nestle Customers

The experience with ReadyRefresh is absolutely appalling. While the water itself may satisfy, the customer service received is nothing short of terrible. As a loyal customer of Nestle, I expected a certain level of modern and fair practices, but my recent ordeal has left me utterly shocked.

As I was heading out of town for an extended period, I attempted to pause my water bottle delivery through their website. Unfortunately, there was no option to do so. I assumed that the delivery person would notice the absence of bottle pickups and take action accordingly, but that was not the case. Upon returning home, I found 24 five-gallon bottles of water on my porch. This is both inconvenient and concerning, given that it serves as an open invitation to thieves. It is unacceptable that a company does not take basic common sense into account when providing such services.

I attempted to cancel my subscription online, but that proved futile as well. I then spent 47 minutes on the phone with a manager who blamed me for the delivery and berated me. She eventually admitted that I could have canceled the subscription online, but provided no support when trying to do so. It became apparent that the company’s business model is based solely on trapping the customer and making it difficult to cancel.

A promise of a credit of around $65 was made for the inconvenience I faced. However, this credit was never received. Additionally, I requested assistance in having the bottles picked up due to my extended absence, to prevent any opportunistic thefts. While the manager assured me that this would be taken care of, it was not. All the bottles remained on my porch even after a month of being away. This is utterly unacceptable from a company with a name as recognized as Nestle.

It is disheartening that such a large company operates so poorly. This outdated business model is not sustainable, and Nestle is losing customers daily due to its archaic customer service practices. Negative public attention, much like the one that is being created here, will eventually break down their business model. I urge them to take notice and strive to provide better service to their customers.

T
8:12 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh I have been trying to get rid of ready fresh for years to no avail.

Ready Fresh does not live up to their expectations. Whenever I want to end my subscription, I'm talked out of it, and they never deliver on their promises. When I moved three months from my old address, I allowed Readyfresh to continue at my new address, and it's worst. I live in a gated Senior Citizen building. Now it's hard to get in if I'm not home. Somehow, Ready Fresh could get in and deliver the water on the 3rd floor via elevator. The water was left at my apartment door. Now when the time to pick up the equipment the same way, Ready Fresh claimed they could not pick it up on 4/22/2023 and has rescheduled. I now must miss a day of work so that Ready Fresh can get their equipment. This is causing me hardship, I really don't have room for the water and equipment, and the prices are outrageous. I'm a Senior Citizen who prefers to buy cases of water or drink from the faucet. I already canceled my subscription. Get your equipment are is going in the garbage.

Desired outcome: To be rid of Ready Fresh once and for all it's been a nightmare for me every since 2019 during the pandemic.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh ReadyRefresh Water Delivery Service: Convenient at first, then disappointing and frustrating

and frustrating.

I have been a customer of ReadyRefresh for a year now and it's disheartening to see their quality of service decline. It all started out great, with timely deliveries and good communication. However, towards the end of 2021, I had a delivery issue where I received a text message saying that my water had been delivered, but when I went outside to retrieve my order, there was no water to be found. Only the empties were left behind.

When January 2022 rolled around, I had to reschedule multiple times before finally receiving a delivery in February. I was supposed to get a delivery on 2/10, but it never came. When I called customer service to inquire, they said that the drivers had until 5 pm to deliver. But that didn't help me since I was already waiting and ready for my delivery earlier that day.

The next day, I called again to find out why I hadn't received my order yet. To my surprise, the customer service representative told me that the minimum order amount had gone up to $25, and since I did not meet the minimum, I could not receive my order. I was not aware of this change, and it would have been no problem for me to add more items to my order to meet the minimum had I known.

In an effort to make up for the delay, I added an additional 3G jug of water to my order, bringing the total to $25. The delivery was scheduled for 2/24, but once again, it did not arrive. When I called to inquire, the customer service representative said that my order was cancelled because I did not meet the minimum requirement of $35. This was shocking because I was told previously that the minimum was $25. Apparently, it was a typo according to the representative.

I'm currently waiting to see if my order scheduled for 2/28 will arrive. The inconvenience and frustration of these experiences have made me reconsider continuing with ReadyRefresh as my water service provider. I appreciate the convenience of having my water delivered, but the lack of consistency and communication makes it difficult to rely on this service. I hope the company can improve its service quality and avoid these issues in the future.

V

ReadyRefresh Not a Dependable Delivery Service: A Review of ReadyRefresh

I recently had an experience with ReadyRefresh, and unfortunately, it was not a positive one. At first, they were great at picking up the empty bottles from my business and replacing them with full ones. However, that changed and they started leaving full bottles outside my door without ever checking if I needed any, and they never picked up the empties. This led to me having more bottles than I needed, especially during the height of the Covid pandemic when my business was partially closed and I used a lot less water. When I asked them to stop delivering, they sent me new terms of service that included a fee if I ever wanted to cancel their service. I found this to be ridiculous as I didn't want to be charged for stopping a service I no longer needed.

After telling them to cancel my service and pick up the dispenser and any empties, they did give me a refund for the empties they picked up with the dispenser. However, I still had many full bottles which I had paid for, so I bought an inexpensive dispenser pump and used up the bottles. I then asked them to come and pick up the empties in mid-September, expecting a refund for the deposits I had paid.

Unfortunately, ReadyRefresh did not follow through with their promise to refund me in October. Today, I was told that I was not entitled to a refund as they had already given me one prior to picking up the bottles. This didn't make any sense to me because how would they know how many empties I had left versus how many they picked up? It seems like they may have refunded me before actually picking up the bottles, which is dishonest and unprofessional.

Overall, my experience with ReadyRefresh has been disappointing. They seemed to be unreliable and not very good at following through with their promises. I would not recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a dependable water delivery service.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh A Long-time Customer's Mixed Experience with ReadyRefresh Delivery Service

I have been a long-time customer of ReadyRefresh and have had a mixed experience with their services. Initially, when I lived in my mom's house on the first floor, it was convenient to receive regular deliveries of the same quantity every three months. However, when I moved into an apartment on the second floor, I didn't realize the difficulties that would arise as the delivery was no longer accessible to me. I had to carry the bottles up myself, which was not a major issue back then as I wasn't pregnant or had kids.

After five years of living in Brooklyn with my family on the third floor, the delivery service has gone from worse to terrible. With two small kids and being pregnant, it has been impossible for me to carry the bottles up myself. My husband has been undergoing surgeries, so he cannot assist me either. Despite my account being open for 12 years, my deliveries slowly stopped being taken upstairs. The delivery people don't bother ringing the bell and often sneak away. This has resulted in me having to deal with 8-12 bottles at home or in the hallway.

I have tried speaking with customer service about this issue, but they seem not to care or even pretend that my account is closed, even though it is not. Not only have I received unwanted deliveries downstairs, but I have also been charged for them. This has been very frustrating for me as I am paying $50 for four water jugs, including tip, and delivery people won't even bring them upstairs.

This has led me to deal with problems with neighbors, and even theft, resulting in me having a lot of pain and struggles. Enough is enough; I am done with ReadyRefresh. I have decided that on the next delivery, I'll put it on OfferUp for free with a dispenser to get rid of it.

In conclusion, ReadyRefresh delivery service was excellent initially, but the quality has deteriorated over the years. With their lousy customer service, I don't think I'll be recommending them to anyone.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh ReadyRefresh (formerly Poland Spring) Water Delivery: A Complete Disaster

As a long-time customer of Poland Spring water, I had high hopes when they became ReadyRefresh, but unfortunately, my experience has been less than satisfactory. For over 15 years, I had smooth water deliveries and never encountered a problem until I moved to the upper west side of NYC three years ago. Since then, it seems like every time I am due for a delivery, it either gets postponed or rescheduled without any explanation or notice. Initially, I thought it was due to the Covid-19 disruptions, but it has become clear that it is a matter of incompetence on the company's part.

Recently, I had to endure the worst experience yet when my delivery never showed up despite receiving a flurry of emails promising next-day delivery. When I inquired about my order, I was given a runaround and had to hold for 45 minutes before talking to someone. To make matters worse, they had the nerve to overcharge me for the last delivery, where I was charged for 18 bottles but only received six. This dishonest billing practice is unacceptable and has left a sour taste in my mouth.

I have made multiple complaints to the company, but it seems like it falls on deaf ears. Additionally, they call me begging for my empties' return, but when I comply, it takes them ages to come and pick them up. If they are requesting that customers call them to collect empties, they should at least have the courtesy to show up on time.

In conclusion, I implore everyone to avoid this company. Their incompetency knows no bounds, and their dishonest billing practices make them unworthy of our time and money. Save yourself the headache and buy your water elsewhere.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Poor Customer Service and Unprofessionalism: My Experience with ReadyRefresh

My experience with ReadyRefresh (readyrefresh.com) began on a positive note, with good service and a good relationship. However, things changed for the worse in September when I verbally requested that my supply be suspended until further notice due to a lack of storage space. Despite explaining the situation in detail, a supply was sent to my home in December, which I promptly asked the driver to take back. Unfortunately, company policy prevented him from doing so, and I had to send several emails to have the supply removed and my account cancelled since there seemed to be no way to speak to someone directly. After a while, they finally acknowledged my request, but then began sending me erroneous bills for payment and threatening emails.

Eventually, after numerous attempts, I managed to speak with a customer service representative who informed me that I owed $60.00 in outstanding rentals plus the delivery cost of the unwanted supply that was sent in December. I made it clear that I would not be paying for that supply since I never requested it in the first place. Despite multiple requests for them to retrieve the supply from my home, they have yet to do so.

To make matters worse, I have been continually threatened with legal action, but when I try to respond to their emails, they are always blocked. Frankly, I am tired of their semantics and unprofessionalism and have been seeking my own legal advice to address this issue.

All in all, I have been highly disappointed with ReadyRefresh's treatment of me as a customer, especially as someone who made a simple request that was ignored. I am done with this company and would advise others to avoid them as well.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Terrible Experience with ReadyRefresh: Poor Customer Service, Delays and Misinformation

When I signed up for ReadyRefresh in August for my business, I was initially thrilled with their customer service and their water delivery. However, my experience quickly turned sour when they delivered the wrong water cooler. They told me that the one I had ordered was on back order, and that they would replace the incorrect unit with the proper one when it became available. Although this wasn't a massive issue, it quickly became one when I encountered significant difficulties trying to resolve the problem.

I spent a considerable amount of time on hold, sometimes for up to 30 minutes or more, and was repeatedly prompted to call back at a later time before the automated system disconnected. This happened to me three times before I finally managed to speak to a representative who could help me. In the meantime, I was running to the store to buy cases of water, as my delivery dates kept getting pushed back, leaving my business without a reliable water supply.

To make matters worse, they kept switching my delivery days, often scheduling them outside of my business hours. Whenever I called to discuss the issue, I was placed on hold for long periods, or I was told that I should call back later. After several calls without any resolution, I decided to cancel my account and have them pick up everything. However, even after their team picked everything up, they did not close my account as requested.

So, I found myself on hold time and time again, sometimes for hours, just to close my account and receive my credits. When I finally got through to someone who could help, they told me that my membership fees could not be refunded. I was outraged and insisted that it was ridiculous given how terrible their service had been. The representative then transferred me to another department, but after another long wait, I was told that there was a 3-day cancellation period, which I hadn't known. I explained that I would never have signed up with such poor service in the first place, and ultimately, they approved my credit.

Overall, my experience with ReadyRefresh was undeniably frustrating and time-consuming, and I would never recommend them to anyone. I would go as far as saying that I would rather drink toilet water than use their services again.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh ReadyRefresh Mistaken Delivery: A Frustrating Experience for Non-Customer Lois Shatz

As a consumer myself, I understand the frustrations that one may encounter from a mistaken delivery. It can be quite perplexing and inconvenient, especially if the company is asking for information that you never even provided in the first place.

Such was the case for Lois Shatz, who received an email from ReadyRefresh in response to their mistaken delivery. In her email, she informed them that she had never been a customer of their beverage delivery service, and thus was surprised to find 4 heavy water bottles at her doorstep.

While it is understandable that mistakes can happen, Lois only wanted to rectify the mistake as soon as possible. She was disappointed, however, that ReadyRefresh asked for information such as her account number and phone number, things that she had never provided to them in the first place.

As someone who values honesty and transparency, Lois simply wanted to give back the water bottles that did not belong to her. It's unfortunate, however, that ReadyRefresh seemed to be hampered by the limited information they were able to obtain.

Nevertheless, this experience is a good reminder for all companies to double-check their customer information, especially when it comes to deliveries. It's important to make sure that the right products are delivered to the right customers, and that customer complaints are handled promptly and efficiently. Let's all strive for better customer service in the future.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Disappointing Experience with Ready Refresh Water Deliveries: Unreliable Service and Frustrating Customer Support

My experience with Ready Refresh over the past year has been frustrating to say the least. While the concept of receiving regular water deliveries sounds convenient, the execution has been sorely lacking. Despite the fact that the cooler is supposed to be brand new, it has already had to be replaced twice, causing unwelcome disruptions in our routine.

Furthermore, deliveries have consistently been late or not shown up at all. While the company points to the pandemic as the root cause, as a nurse manager of a critical care unit, I understand firsthand the challenges that this situation presents. However, I believe that it is their responsibility to honor their commitments even in the face of staffing issues. We rely on them to provide a service, and it's not acceptable to fall short month after month.

To make matters worse, I recently underwent surgery on both feet, making it impossible for me to personally go to the store and purchase water. My elderly mother has also had to struggle to do so. Despite multiple attempts to address these issues with Ready Refresh, I've consistently encountered excuses and lies about local store numbers and the status of deliveries.

Most recently, I scheduled a water cooler replacement with Ready Refresh, only to have them fail to show up during the scheduled time slot. When I reached out to complain, I was told that my appointment had been rescheduled and that I hadn't been notified. This delay came as a huge inconvenience, and I was not willing to wait another weekend for them to remedy the situation. When I asked to speak to a manager, the response I received was equally unhelpful.

Overall, I've become incredibly frustrated with Ready Refresh and their inability to deliver on their promises. Despite reaching out to their parent company, I've never heard back or received any indication that they take customer satisfaction seriously. While I understand that companies can experience challenges and setbacks, I believe that it's incredibly important for them to take responsibility and be proactive in addressing them.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReadyRefresh Disappointing Experience with ReadyRefresh: Incorrect Deliveries and Overcharging"| 88 characters

First of all, I have to say that my experience with ReadyRefresh has not been the best, especially after they took over Poland Spring. I had several problems with my deliveries, which were often late or incorrect. However, the biggest issue I had was the overdelivery of water bottles.

During the summer, I had already had a few problems with ReadyRefresh, so they promised me an extra water bottle for both July and August. When it came time for my September delivery, I was supposed to receive 4 bottles in total: 2 that I get each month, and 2 free 5 gallon bottles. However, I received a notification that my order had been delivered while I was still out running errands.

When I arrived home, I was shocked to find 8 bottles of water scattered around my front porch. I immediately called ReadyRefresh's customer service to find out what was going on. The representative told me that they had 8 bottles written down, but I only ordered 4. I asked her to call the driver back to pick up the extra bottles, but she couldn't get hold of him.

This left me with 4 extra bottles that I didn't want or need, and I was worried about being charged for them. The customer service representative assured me that I wouldn't be charged for their mistake, but I still insisted that they don't deliver water in October and just pick up my empties. Unfortunately, this didn't resolve the issue.

A few days later, I noticed that $86 had been taken out of my account, even though I was only supposed to be charged my usual $32. ReadyRefresh had charged me for all the bottles, including the ones I didn't order. I called customer service again and the representative said they had to go back to billing and figure it out. They offered me a credit, which I declined since I wouldn't need it until January. I demanded my money back immediately, but they said they couldn't facilitate that for me.

This entire exchange took me over a half an hour during my lunch break and nothing seemed to get resolved. I'm extremely disappointed with this company and I feel like my money is being held hostage. I've lost faith in their ability to provide good service, and I don't think I'll be using their services again.

Overview of ReadyRefresh customer experience

ReadyRefresh has been accused by several consumers of providing poor customer service, delayed deliveries, cancelled orders, and defective products. Customers have also expressed frustration over the inconsistency of their delivery schedules, billing errors, and difficulty reaching customer support. Some have reported problems with the company's subscription cancellation process and the lack of options for changing delivery frequencies. Overall, ReadyRefresh's negative reviews indicate the need for improving communication and resolving issues promptly.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ReadyRefresh contacts

Phone number

+1 800-274-5282

Website

www.readyrefresh.com

Most discussed ReadyRefresh complaints

account with Ready Fresh
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer