Fanatics company logo
Fanatics
reviews & complaints
Fanatics
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

58 complaints
25 resolved 33 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Fanatics customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Fanatics reviews & complaints

Fanatics complaints 58

Fanatics - Ohio State Buckeyes Womens shirt

I just ordered a return on an item that your website states 100% satisfaction so I don't understand that I am having to pay $9.99 to return an item that I am completely dissatisfied with. I would have never ordered the item if I would have known this! The shirt I ordered does not look anything like what you have on your website. On your website the leopard print around the "O" looks illuminated and silvery and in person this is just plain white. Completely different neck style too! On your website it is a loose collar fit and in person the neck looks like a cheap tshirt! Of course I tried to use "HELP" on their website and the thing just keeps stating "I don't understand your request." I can't get a live person on the phone either! I am totally disappointed and will never use your website to order ever again!

Desired outcome: To have my shipping of $9.99 that I just paid to be refunded to me!!!!

Fanatics - Poor Customer Service

The customized jersey I ordered was discovered to be defective. I contacted Fanatics to have a replacement made. After 3 weeks, a follow up call to Fanatics informed me that no replacement had been put in to production and that now a replacement was not an option. I have paid $250 for defective merchandise. I have contacted Fanatics 4 times regarding this issue. Only on phone call 4 was I informed of their inability to replace the jersey. I was also told a supervisor would contact me and they have not.

Desired outcome: Jersey replaced

Fanatics - Order (wrong items sent)

I order a Milwaukee Bucks championship hooding for my husband's birthday and was sent a Celtics one instead. No one will answer the phone or for the chat. I get an automated response which does not help at all. I will never buy anything for this company again as the customer service is terrible. They ruined a very special birthday gift.

I purchased this two weeks prior to his birthday so it could get delivered on time but now I have to scramble to find an alternative gift.

Purchase date: December 26, 2021

Desired outcome: A full refund

K

Fanatics - Myles Garrett Jersey replacement

Hi, I've ordered hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise with no problem from Clevelandbrowns.com, fanatics.com, etc. However, I ordered and received a Myles Garrett jersey that was damaged. It looks like the Myles Garrett info was put on a Chicago Bears jersey. The sleeves are orange and BLUE and have GSH initials on them. I would like it replaced. I've requested ANY correct Myles Garrett CLEVELAND BROWNS jersey, but every time I've talked to somebody, they've had problems replacing it. None of the people I have talked to knew anything about sports so they weren't understanding that the product I received wasn't just the wrong product, but a defective product. Please send me the correct jersey. They said the one I ordered is now out of stock, so any Myles Garrett Cleveland Browns jersey will do.

Desired outcome: Please replace with a Myles Garrett Cleveland Browns jersey

C
Dec 18, 2021

Fanatics - Shipping

I placed an order on December 9th for 2 items that should be received within 7-10 days after shipping according to the Fanatics website. On December 12th both items were moved to the "shipped" statu...

B

Fanatics - Returned goods not refunded

Hello,

I returned my goods to Fanatics, they were delivered and signed for on the 8th November. I have provided proof that they were delivered and signed for but they continue to ignore my emails and refuse my refund. I have emailed multiple different address, posted reviews and complained on trustpilot and yet nothing back from this untrustworthily and disgusting company.

Ben Bradley
[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
[protected]

Desired outcome: My refund i am owed and for every potential consumer to know of the terrible service they provide and think is acceptable.

Fanatics - Worse cust serv! Cancel and full refund

Complaint attached below and copy of your useless employees chat that did not make the effort to help me with my concern.

Cancel my order and I want a full refund never again will I order from you!

Desired outcome: Cancel full refund

Fanatics - NFL shirt

Mr Simon Dobb
42 Hungerhill Road
Kimberworth
Rotherham
S61 3NX

To whom it may concern,
On the 17th November 2021 I attended your establishment with my Son.
I had undergone surgery to the Ulna Nerve in my left elbow on the 13th November 2021. I was in some discomfort and my arm was in a sling.
When I arrived at the store, there was a queue to get in. Due to the amount of people around and in the queue, my arm kept getting knocked, causing me further pain. I therefore explained this to a member of staff who was very kind and understanding and I was allowed to the front of the queue to get into the store.
I had intended on purchasing a small boys Miami Dolphins shirt. However, the store was busy, as outside and around the store was. I therefore made my purchase as quickly as I possibly could, in order that I could leave as soon as possible.
As well as the pain in my arm, due to getting knocked from the crowds, I was also trying to control my breathing in order to keep at bay a panic attack that I could feel coming on. I am a war veteran and have been diagnosed with PTSD. I do not expect you to understand why I have PTSD or how this affects me, but I would ask that you try to consider and appreciate how I must have been feeling at the time and the anxiousness that was arising due to being in a crowded area as a PTSD suffer, as well as the issues with my arm. I just needed to leave the store as quickly as possible, leave the situation in an attempt to stop the panic getting any worse. Rushing through in a panic and in pain I did not realise until I arrived home that I had purchased the wrong top and neither did I have the receipt. I can only presume that in my panic and with having one arm in a sling, as the member of staff passed me my receipt, I must have dropped it on the floor at some point. I had mistakenly purchased a small female Miami Dolphins Shirt. The label was not easy to see anyway, regardless of the difficulties as I was having with my physical and mental health.
I have since made a telephone call in an attempt to explain the situation and advise that I am not requesting a refund, only an exchange for the top I had intended to purchase. I have been told that as I do not have my receipt, this is not possible.
I understand that I am required by law to provide proof of purchase. Proof of purchase means a receipt or purchase record which reasonably establishes the fact and date of purchase of the item. I have proof of purchase in the form of a bank statement which I am happy to provide.
As a reputable company, I presume you retain copies of all receipts in any event and if required, I hereby request a copy of the itemised, detailed receipt.
Thereby, under Section 21 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, I hereby reject the Contract I entered into when purchasing the item, on the grounds that the item is not suitable for its intended purpose.
At no point have I requested a refund, as stated above. My request has merely been and still is for you, as a reputable company, to show some empathy for my situation and exchange the item purchased.
To be clear, I have not changed my mind about the purchase, merely that the purchase was incorrect and as a gesture of goodwill, quality customer care and business reputation, I urge you to reconsider my request to exchange the item.
Should I not hear from you or receive a satisfactory response within 21 days, then I shall contact your Head Office and escalate this matter further.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Simon Dobb

Fanatics - NFL tshirt order

I ordered an NFL tshirt on the 4/11/2021 - order number [protected] to be delivered to 19 Taunton Street Swindon SN1 5EE. This has not been received and I have had to buy a replacement as it was for a birthday present. I have been charged for this item and I require a refund, I have reported this to Fanatics but am receiving no response despite going through there customer service. I am a vunerable person and cannot afford to lose this money

Desired outcome: I need a refund asap

C
Nov 04, 2021

Fanatics - Delivery of various items

Fanatics uses a cut-rate delivery service. Delivery notice said fed ex left the package by my garage door, but no package arrived — they obviously got the wrong house. And fed ex says they did not handle that shipment. Fanatics contracted their delivery services to some unknown, fly-by-night company that loses most packages. Then fanatics customer service rep told me that I need to walk around my neighborhood to look for my package!
Wth?

Smooth move, fanatics! You lost this customer forever.

Desired outcome: Find my package!

Fanatics - Paid $16 for 2 day shipping.. not receiving for a week

I needed a shirt in a limited time frame. Understanding this is my issue I paid for the expedited shipping. I did not receive any type of information from Fanatics for 3 days... Fanatics is a scam taking the money and not treating customers for what they are paying for. I tried the chat multiple times and every time they were "busy" no waiting period. Feels very shady. No means of getting ahold of anyone to understand why I paid so much for fast shipping simply to not get it in time anyway.

Desired outcome: Refund

Fanatics - Service | Untactacable | Lacking CSR Support

Order number [protected]
Ordered on 9/29
Estimating delivery 10/20

Unable to return product before it ships. Unable to reach via phone or via live chat. Both options say nobody is available. The phone system will disconnect consumers.

Website by default states: Unfortunately, all of our Fan Advocates are busy assisting other Fans. Please choose FAQ/Help from below to view additional help information.

You can try this for 2 hours and still not get a single person.

Dennis Florian
[protected]

Desired outcome: Return 365-2112-2487

D
Sep 13, 2021

Fanatics - NFL Hoodie…

I ordered an NFL hoodie from Fanatics like I have done before. 2 days later get an email that my order could not be verified and they went ahead and canceled my order. I called them back several times during their "normal business hours" and each time they tell me that I need to speak to their verification department which apparently isn't even open during their normal business hours. I can't get anybody to help me. Today I called and asked why the recording says that they are closed. It's 1pm on Monday afternoon! Customer service has put me on the eternal hold. Holding for 37 minutes now listening to the same boring hold music in a never ending loop! By far the worst company on the planet to try to get any help from!

Desired outcome: Speak to a rep from the so called verification department who an tell me why I can’t place my order!

F

Fanatics - Shipping

Yeah I'm just writing this as a little bit of a suggestion not really a complaint that it's ridiculous that a multibillion-dollar company as yourself that just bought a trading card licenses ships their products FedEx SmartPost which is ridiculous you should do FedEx home delivery what is your problem like where did you make enough money where you like all we want more you have to do a a little cheap service like FedEx SmartPost get your act together I will not be buying any more product from you ever again.

Desired outcome: My desired outcome would be you should you start shipping FedEx home delivery or I'll never buy again from you and I'm pretty sure other people don't like it either.

T

Fanatics - Unable to ship to any of my addresses

I am a us citizen living abroad and I use a mail forwarder to send all my mail and packages to me. I shop on amazon and other websites almost exclusively and have never had a issue with any company other then fanatics. They cancel every order I have tried to place with them. I have used a few different forwarding addresses and the same result. What's worst is they own every damn sports clothing company on the internet and none of them will ship to me. Even after calling and verifying my identity they still cancel my orders.

Desired outcome: Fix the shipping policies

N

Fanatics - Canceled order

This company will not cancel my order and has now ghosted me. The last response being ‘what do you mean ‘order is canceled'. Suddenly they no longer know how to respond. I have been unsuccessful locating their legal department as well. Help please

Buyer buyer. Fraudulent company. There is absolutely zero excuse for suddenly not responding. Terrible customer service. None existent actually. Once any problem appeared they simply vanished

Desired outcome: Refund/cancellation

Update by NanaF
Jun 15, 2021

Beware! They will take your money then not respond

As you can see they are aware but the stopped replying and have continued charging me

Update by NanaF
Jun 15, 2021

Nightmare! Will not respond. Quick to process payment then gone

D
May 29, 2021

Fanatics - False advertising on return policy

About a month ago, I received a promotional email and decided to buy a gift for my son. I spent about $60 on a sweater. I gave it to him for his birthday yesterday and it did not fit right at all. The style is just awful - even though he is 6'4 it fit him like a dress and was wide enough to fit a 350 lb. Man. Unfortunately, this specific item is apparently excluded from the very prominent "365 day" return policy that is all over the website. It only qualified for a 30 day return which unfortunately was a few days past the time when I received it. This is not right. The live chat was virtually impossible to get to, but when I finally did, I was told no, sorry... I have bought many items over the years from this website and have recommended it to friends. The item I ordered has not been worn and there does not seem to be a good reason for why I cannot return it for store credit, especially with a "365 day return" policy that I was falsely led to believe

Desired outcome: Return accepted and store credit given

Fanatics - Order not received

Good morning, I placed an order with Fanatics back on 11/11/20. I received a dispatch email the same stating my order would be delivered by 9/12/20.
Order #: [protected]
Ship To:
Annamarie Kirwan
Lackandarra Lower
Colligan
Dungarvan, CO. WATERFORD X35EH67
I hadn't received the order but allowed extra time due to covid and Christmas, I contacted them on the 28/12/20 advising them that I hadn't received the order. They replied the next day advising me that my package had been shipped with an untracked courier and for me to give it time and also for me to contact my local post office which I did to no avail. The emails have been back and forth since and now they are telling me that my order was to Korea Republic, as you can see above that is the address the package was meant to have been shipped to, I live in the Ireland. Now they are not answering my emails and I am at a loss about what to do. Originally I would have liked the items to have been redelivered but now I would just like a refund. Please can you help. Many thanks. AnnaMarie

Desired outcome: Refund

Update by Anniek12
Mar 30, 2021

Again no reply from Fanatics, why am I not surprised. Amazingly quick to take your money but absolutely shocking customer service

Update by Anniek12
Mar 24, 2021

My order number is [protected]

Fanatics - Ridiculous return fees

I have been shopping Fanatics for a few years now. I recently needed to make my first return with them and I was shocked when I saw they wanted to charge me $9.99+ tax for each return separately. I...

J
Jan 21, 2021

Fanatics - Order not fulfilled, but money kept

I ordered an item in early December with a future ship date of late January. I placed the order, and my credit card was charged. One day before the scheduled ship date, I was informed my order was canceled with no reason given. I was informed it would be another week before I was to get my refund.
These business practices are unethical, if not illegal.
1- they should not charge my card until the item is shipped.
2 - they have my money with no intention of shipping said item, otherwise how is it just one day before shipment the order is canceled. The product either exists or it doesn't, and they would have that info well before the scheduled ship date. Then to hold my money for another week before refund.
3 - what compensation did I receive for them holding my money for almost two months? Zero
There are many other products on their site which have future ship dates - months out. This needs to be investigated

Desired outcome: Change their ordering process

1 2 3