Complaints & Reviews

order - lsu men’s shirt/hoodie

I placed a order in December 2019. The amount of $65.25 was debited from my account. I sent a email to [protected]@fantaticsusa.com inquiring the status of my order. On December 24, 2019 I received the below response from a customer service representative by the name of Katty:
On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 12:40 PM Fanatics USA Hello wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,
First of all, let me express my sincere apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. These incidents are not typical of us and we are disturbed about this as much as you are.
I have run a quick investigation to find out the reasons that led to this error and I came to the conclusion that it's due to the unexpected accident coming to one of the essential methods for delivering (the link attached, and picture shown: https://fox56.com/news/local/breaking-20-car-pile-up-on-i-80-union-co?fbclid=IwAR3WAYbAuT3lbr6Sls0MSulJg0viLudEXpaYTNlOeD29dPU32f49N9an3Po)

This is clearly a mistake at our end, and we take responsibility for it.
In our best efforts to keep our customers happy and satisfied, we are going to give you a full refund and as well as still sending to you the product as soon as possible as a New Year and Xmas gifts. This is the least that we can do in light of this unfortunate event. We strive for your satisfaction and we want to ensure a gratifying experience for all of our customers.
I would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.
I apologize again for the inconvenience. For those who have been setting a dispute case for the bank company, can you please cancel and hold it back for us to easy refund the money for you all within the short time frame. Once again, so sorry for the inconvenience and this is miserable for our firm.
Best regards,
Katty

Numerous email attempts have been made and to date I have received no response . I called and spoke to a representative and they are not pulling up my order by using my name, email address or zip code. Unfortunately I do not have my order number.

I would like this issue resolved ASAP

order - lsu men’s shirt/hoodie

• Fanatics's response · Jan 27, 2020

Hello Adrienne,

We are so sorry to hear of this, Fanatics USA is not our site name. Are you able to provide the link of the website the order was placed on? Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in resolving this.

• Fanatics's response · Jan 27, 2020

In addition if you could provide the order information in which you should have received an email for that would be very helpful. Please keep in mind the charge would still show on your payment method if a company refunds you and it would show the charge on the date bulled and the credit to that card on the date refunded. Thank you

• Updated by Adrienne Taylor · Jan 27, 2020

Email received about the order
    We have finished processing your order.

Tracking Information

Provider Tracking Number Shipped Date
    S.F Express SF6042075855946 December 6, 2019 Track

[Order #FNTSUSA0112-2688] (December 2, 2019)

Product Quantity Price
    LSU Tigers United We Stand Pullover Hoodie - Camo, L 1 $65.25
    Subtotal: $65.25
    Shipping: Free Shipping | All orders over $50
    Payment method: Credit Card (Stripe)
    Total: $65.25

Shipping address

170B CR 208
    Abbeville, MS 38601

[Resolved] false advertisement

Two days ago, after the Chiefs officially made it to the Super Bowl, I ordered my son the locker room tee order #21-[protected]. It clearly said "free shipping" in a neon green box next to this shirt. I was charged $4.99 at checkout any way. After two attempts to call the 800 number, a chat and two emails, where I included a screenshot of the ad that day, these "fan advocates" said sorry, item does not qualify and then sorry, appreciate your business but you needed to order $49. Today I receive a Fanatics email offering "free shipping for orders $24 and up!" How frustrating is that? I will pay the falsely advertised shipping as I've spent probably a total of two hours combined on the phone and via email on this. ALSO, checking shipping status - due to arrive February 26, are you kidding me? If this is the case, cancel/return the order! It's a birthday gift. Should the Chiefs lose the Super Bowl how pathetic is that going to be?

false advertisement

• Fanatics's response · Jan 23, 2020

We deeply apologize for this, we are happy to look into this further however I need some additional information to locate your order (the order # provided is not working). Please confirm the email address on the order or confirm the order # again. If the listing shows for the same item and has ships free on the same item ordered then we are happy to refund the shipping if paid.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] received a special ordered shirt with my husband's last name on the back of a raiders long sleeve

Order #DS21347982 Order Date: [protected] at 4:45 Sku #[protected] 2x Ordered got an xlg. [protected]@aol.com
I ordered several items from you guys for Xmas which some I believe were very over priced! Your sales ad was very misleading as you think you are getting a great deal on merchandise for a good percent off and free shipping! I went to place the order and found out at the end that it was one or the other which to me was very misleading! So obviously I took the better deal out of the 2! I received my special ordered item for my husband that was a long sleeve Raider T-Shirt with his last name on it! It was ordered in plenty of time to receive it for our anniversary! It was a special event we were going to that I bought this item for! We were going to a concert that we planned in advance and I was surprising him with this shirt that came! When it arrived it was a xlarge which my husband needed a 2x!! So of course it was not going to fit him! I was so mad! How can you screw up an order that is already a special order that the details are very specific!! So I called to complain and of course the guy helping me that just answers the phone is no help! Basically tells me that I need to send that one back and wait for my money to get credited back on my card which can take up to 7-10 days! That all i can do at this point is order another one that wont obviously make it on time! That I would not be charged for shipping to get the other one??? Like really? I would hope not! Since I already had free shipping! Not to mention no offense but, I could not understand the person on the phone helping me. So that made things harder! So of course I ask for supervisor. Another person that I had a hard time understanding him but, basically this is what they were "willing" to do! I had 2 options! Lucky me!! I could order something else mind you that I am paying for while I wait for my money from the other shirt to be credited! Then lucky me they could overnight it! Or I could get an expedited shipping for a new shirt made that I ordered with right size this time but, could not guarantee that i will get it on time until he puts it in the computer!! So of course I picked the getting my shirt I ordered! Why would I pick and pay for another item!! So of course he puts it in the computer and lucky me it wont get to me until December 20th through the 23rd!! Mind you I called on December 12th!! So I just feel like there were so many things they could do to make me a happy satisfied customer! Its a shame because I wont order from here again! I started this order on December 4th! So that shows you how long it took and now how longer I have to wait! The thing that really bothers me is that I now have to take time out of my busy day to return the item they screwed up on!! With my "free" return label. They sure were making sure to let me know that! Okay well my gas money, I am sure I have to pay for a envelope? So very unhappy! I know people probably lie about their orders but, I feel like they could of said not to return the one they screwed up on. I bet people lie but, I am not and my son is 10 so one day he could use it! Why get an item back like that though you cant do anything with? Thats whats crazy! i see an item they could re-sell. This is not one! LOL Or a coupon etc. very bad customer service!! Very Upset Chrystal Del Biaggio

• Fanatics's response · Dec 18, 2019

We are so sorry to hear of the issues with this order, please provide the order # so I can look into this further. Also unfortunately since it is a custom item the processing time cannot be expedited due to the amount of time it takes for our fulfillment center to manufacture the item. We look forward to assisting you further with this.

[Resolved] t-shirts ordered

I ordered two shirts on September 30th, expected to arrive on October 10th. During mid-October, I emailed Fanatics on the email with my order, apparently they don't ever receive those inbound emails? Makes no sense... Called them today, October 30th (20 days after arrival), and they said I didn't include the full address for the shipping info. This isn't an issue, but I wasn't notified?! An email would have been great versus patiently waiting and logging in to see my order 'pending'. No ownership and lack of communication, best thing they could provide was 10% off, which is hardly anything considering I had to wait a whole month and still didn't receive. I tried emailing them stating I am not going to buy the products now, go figure, they don't receive incoming emails... They lost $60 from this order and bad customer service.

• Fanatics's response · Nov 01, 2019

We deeply apologize for any miscommunication, I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide your order number? Thank you

[Resolved] fanatics product

Hi,

I ordered Binghamton University Hoodie and the print was all worn off, so I decided to ask for a refund but the amount I paid was around 36$ and they are refunding 20$ and that too I have to go to USPS service and stick label to it for refund.

My order number is [protected]

The site was so poor for refunding any item that there is no straight way to ask for refunding anywhere and finally I had to search on google and there it provided me the right link to ask for refunding.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 28, 2019

We deeply apologize for your experience with this order. We are not showing that any agents have accessed this order or that it was noted with a contact from the customer. Can you confirm who you spoke with and provide images fo the demaged/defective item received? Thank you so much!

[Resolved] shipping/customer service/supervisors

After placing an order last week and getting a confirmation of shipment with tracking information I still have not received a truthful answer from this company about my products. I can tell you that after 6 calls to Customer Service and Corporate and filing a complaint with the BBB I can only determine this company is a scam. They push advertisements online through various media outlets, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.; however, they don't have the products they advertise for sale or available. Their online ordering service features products most likely manufactured overseas(China) and they can't fulfill the demand for various products. This is why you will always get a shipping confirmation tracking number, but the products will never leave their distribution facility. You can't ship what you don't have. Customer Service will blame the "lost" package on transportation issues between the distribution center and FedEx. However, my investigation is Fanatics only requests shipping labels but never gets the packages to FedEx. If you complain they will suggest cancelling the order and reordering your products with expedited shipping. Sounds great until you end up waiting for that reordered package as well...never arrives. There are so many complaints about this company it isn't even funny. If you do order products and want to return them for any reason you will pay a return fee "for each item" of $9.95. Now you know how they make their money...advertise products they don't have, lie about lost packages that never left their distribution center, and charge outrageous return fees. Oh, and then they sit on your money for these bogus orders for weeks, possibly months until you get tired enough to request a refund. They bank on you giving up and letting go. Good luck if you ever order from this company. Starting filing complaints with the BBB, Fanatics will have to formally answer your complaints instead of generating passive canned responses they copy/paste to all their customer's complaints online.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 24, 2019

We are so sorry to hear of your experience with your order and service. We can assure you that we do not in any way scam our customers. We do value our customers and their thoughts and experiences. Unfortunately when shipping thousands of items a day the FedEx driver that is picking up the shipping pallets that day unfortunately from time to time may miss a scan. We always do what is right to assist the customer and replace any lost or damaged items. If you would kindly provide your order information I would be happy to look into this further for you. Thank you so much.

• Fanatics's response · Dec 18, 2019

Chrystaldelb Dec 18, 2019

WOW!! I wish I would of seen these messages before I ordered from this company!! I am having the same issues except I have not returned my wrong item yet until I get my order right the way I ordered it! I was sent an item that was the wrong size! I am sure you will see my post but, Basically I called to complain also! They only told me the same thing! Like they are some kind of robots it looks like! I can get an "expedited" shipping for my original order but, Cant guarantee it to be here on time/overnight! Now it makes sense! It probably is coming from China! The other option was I could order another item from them that they would overnight at my cost! Why would I order something else! Then I was so mad because I have to now take time out of my day to return this item, I am sure pay now that I am reading which they made it seem like I get a return label that will ship for free! I have not received a label yet and I am assuming I will be paying for the envelope for it to go in etc! I will never order from here again! Best believe I will make sure everyone I know does not order from here! Also I will be posting on my media pages! What a joke! I think they could of offered way better service and I think its stupid they want a shirt back that is special ordered?? I get wanting merchandise back they can re-sell but, this is a special order with my last name! So its stupid for me to return this! So mad!!

[Resolved] returns

Ridiculous customer service. This is why companies like this are losing business to Amazon. I bought a jersey from Canada and when it got here the quality was pretty poor for the price. I returned it as instructed and they lost it... They refused to refund me because I hadn't returned it with a tracking number. Why would I pay for more expensive shipping? You guys should provide Canadian customers with shipping labels just like every other legitimate e-commerce. I don't recommend ever buying from this company.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 18, 2019

We deeply apologize for any issues surrounding this order. You can view the International return policy at:

Please provide your order information so we can better assist you with this. Thank you!

[Resolved] overcharged

I purchased a pair of jogging pants from this company. The price stated 23.99 a pair and 3.99 shipping. This is the price that I was quoted before I completed my order. I get my banking statement and see where they charged me 29.99 for the pants and 10 dars for shipping and handing!! I'm furious! Frankly the pants aren't worth that much and there is no reason for it to have cost 10 dollars shipping and handling. Will never order from them again and now I'm having to carefully monitor my checking account to make sure no other bogus charges are on there from this company.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 10, 2019

I am so sorry for the unexpected charges regaridng your order. We would be happy to look into this further if you could provide your order number. Thank you so much.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 10, 2019

We were unable to locate your order with your name, please provide your order number so we can assist further. Thank you Katy!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] fan cash card and fan cash

I have had the new Fan Cash Card since 9/1. I used it once and had $14.61 Fan Cash. 2 weeks later they advertised 25% off + free shipping if you use the card. I've been trying to place an order for 9 days using the card, with no results. It says unable to process. There's a glitch in their Fan Cash system and no one at Fanatics seems to care. I've called them 5x and the card issuing bank 4x. My account is in good standing. They said I'm not the only one. Plus they still owe me $14.61 from what I already purchased. My account says fan cash pending on Fanatics and. I've had the order for 3 weeks. I'm going to keep calling until they fix it. They have no supervisors not so they have a complaint page.

• Fanatics's response · Sep 24, 2019

We deeply apologize for any issues with your card or account. Can you please reach out to us and request to speak to a manager for assistance. This way we can determine if its an issue on our end or on the bank provider. Also if you can please provide your order number that would be helpful as well. Thank you fo your time!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] customer service and order accuracy

I placed my 1st ever order with Fanatics.com (order# [protected]) on wednesday, 9/18 for a black UGA Columbia shirt (Product ID: 3452225) and paid extra for the 1 day shipping because I needed it for Saturday 9/21. When I got the package on 9/20 and opened it, I noticed it contained the wrong item (product ID: 3470091) in the bag. I immediately called Fanatics.com at 1.877.833.7397 around 6pm. The customer service representative was Shakira (spell?) and I explained to her the situation. She could not have been less apologetic for the inconvenient and told me to just return the item. I asked that she checked with her supervisor if there could be anything to make up for this inconvenjence, especially when the shirt they sent me was of less value. She can back, again with not one single apology for the inconvenience, and said she could refund the difference. I asked if I could get the extra money I paid for the one day shipping, since I did not receive what I ordered, she said no. Once again, letting me off the phone with not one "thank you" nor "sorry". The lack of customer service is unheard of, and the only reason why I kept the shirt is because I needed in less than 12hrs. I will not be ordering again and will not recommend this to anyone. This truly felt like it was intentional in the hopes I would not have noticed and paid more for an item that costs less, basically a SCAM! This is unnaceptable.

• Fanatics's response · Sep 23, 2019

Hello, I am so very sorry to hear about your experience regarding this order. I have located your order and the price match was credited to the card on file along with the shipping amount paid. Again, I deeply apologize for what happened and I can assure you this is not normal business practice. I hope that you can give us another chance in the future at fulfilling another order for you. Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for assistance.

[Resolved] my order

I placed an order on September 2nd, I just now received my shipment on September 16th! I ordered 4 items for my family, and we were missing 1 item. I called I was told mistakes happen and they would just refund my money because now they don't have the item but when I ordered it, the item was in stock. Poor customer service- very rude. I will not order through the website again when they couldn't even accommodate me better than that.

• Fanatics's response · Sep 16, 2019

I am so sorry for any errors with your order, I would be glad to look into this further and try to turn the experience around for you. What is your order number associated with the issue? Thank you

[Resolved] customer service

I ordered the Minnesota Vikings Nike Air Zooms for myself and my husband (as pictured below). We received them yesterday and wore them right away. Today when we looked at them we realized that we were sent purple Nike's with white swooshes. I contacted customer service and was told that they ran out of the purple/gold Nike's. I was informed that I could return the shoes however because they were worn outside I would not get any money back. I explained that the product error was on Fanatics end. The Fanatic rep confirm that their was the same complaint earlier in the day. He put me on hold to ask what he can do for this situation. He came back that they would give me a 20% off coupon. I then requested to speak with his supervisor. He advised that he spoke with his supervisor and she suggested the coupon. I requested to be transferred to her anyway. She advised me the same - return, but no refund do to visible wear. She advised, had I noticed the error prior to wearing them the full return refund policy could be completed. I explained to her that I did not make the error in sending me the wrong product and I trusted that they sent me what I had ordered. She offered me a 20% off coupon. I explained that I did not want the coupon because due to their terrible customer service I do not plan on shopping with them again. I requested to speak with her supervisor. She stated that her supervisor was not present and refused to give me their name & number or to send me to their voice mail. I requested to leave my name and number for that supervisor to call me and she refused. She only would provide me with a complaint email.

customer service

• Fanatics's response · Sep 09, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us regarding your issue. We deeply apologize for the mix up with your order and receiving the wrong shoes, unfortunately since the items were worn it is the policy that they can no longer be returned. With that said we still want to assist you and make right with the fact that the item received was incorrect. An agent will be reaching out to you to try and resolve this with you in a way that works for you. We appreciate your understanding and hope that we are able to turn the experience around for you. Thank you!

fraud matter

Made order for a few items cost of $37.35 was debited from my card then a further $48.87 was also deducted from the same account I have been dealing with Mr. Zubair Ahmed the manager in the UK on my first order.
2 nd order I have pu tf a 2nd order in with Mr. Zubair Ahmed to his p private work email I have a lkso attempted to contact him by phone no replies by phone or emails to date always in meetings, not in, and many times he will call you back in 1 hour in 2 hours, in 10 minutes, or as soon as he is finished with his meeting still no contact by him or his office still waiting on refund and now the items I required is out of stock when I ordered these items still while the tennis was on in London he has now offerd me my items free of charge but now no stock I have kept tf a record of all phone logs and emails between us and so now he is avoiding all communication by phone and emailsAnd still no refunds.

This is urgent matter as it's a police matter?
A quick response would be appreciated to stop any further legal action
My order is men's Wimbledon championship towel and Ralph Lauren ball boy jacket in a small men's.

My mobile number is 61 [protected]

Kind Regards

Anthony Gauci

haven't returned money to my account!

I'm extremely frustrated with these rediculous emails! I've been trying to get my money returned to my...

order cancelled with no communication

I ordered a English Premier Soccer League jersey (product # 3221826, Size L) for my son 3 weeks prior to Christmas. Order (#[protected]) was confirmed with expected ship date on or before 12/17. When I did not receive the order I checked online - order status still showed pending. I contacted their customer service and was told the order was cancelled as item was out of stock. They had all of my contact information (e-mail, phone, etc.) but could not explain why I was not notified. I was instructed to place a new order even though my credit card account had not reflected a refund yet. Once I spoke to my credit card company that same day (12/19) I placed a new order but was told even though the item was now in stock it could not be delivered prior to Christmas. I requested expedited shipping since it was their error - no help at all. This was $120 item and the only request my son had for Christmas. Have been a loyal customer for 10+ years but will never order from this company again - customer service is a joke! I request to receive this item free of charge - Fanatics basically ruined Christmas for my son and myself and I would like an opportunity to try to make this up to him even if it is late.

order cancelled with no communication

customer service attitude and knowledge

Hi,

I called today asking for a subsidy of my shipping back from Canada for the shipping as I asked for a quote online and the total came out to about $20CAD ($15USD). When I called, the associate was rude, and kept repeating the same information to me that:

International shipping you guys say will be $8USD ($11CAD), and that since the CAD dollar is 1.33 the USD dollar, the total will be more. I said I understood, but the total he was telling me was $10 less than what I was being charged after the currency was exchanged.

He seemed to misunderstand that I had already done the conversion, and after adding tax, the total would not come to $20, as our tax is only 10% here, not FIFTY. He didn't understand and kept repeating that I had to convert the currency (which I did), then backtracked and said international return shipping is only $8USD if you're outside of the states? Which doesn't make sense because if you're in the states then its not international shipping, it's domestic. So the international shipping charge wouldn't apply. He then went back to parroting that I had to convert and add tax, even after I had told him many times that I already had.

Quite rude, got frustrated with me very early on in the conversation, kept cutting me off and not letting me speak. Overall a bad experience. Incredibly disappointing after the calm and understanding girl I got in the first phone call who let me finish my sentences and listened to what I was saying instead of just talking over me.

• Updated by Whateverworks1 · Nov 21, 2018

Addendum (same person as above). Calmed down a bit now and contacted their chat. The lady was very helpful and much more calm (though its hard to get into a pissing contest over chat).

Bottom line: some of their associates are good. If you ever get a man with a southern accent answering your phone call, 1) tell me his name so I can complain to them, 2) hang the hell up! He'll ruin your day.

men's new england patriots nike olive salute to service sideline therma performance pullover hoodie

On the website the item Men's New England Patriots Nike Olive Salute to Service Sideline Therma Performance Pullover Hoodie advertises 74.99 Sale price which ends tomorrow on 11-17-2018. When I order the product the price jumps back up to 99.99. I talked to someone on Chat and they said it is only for limited sizes. I clicked on other teams with different sizes and it always jumps up to 99.99. If that is the case the sale should say only for these sizes. Right now there is false information on the website. One price says one thing and when your check out it says another thing.

customer service/shipping

I ordered a product that was suppose to ship within one business day. Now a week has gone by and still waiting. ( it's in stock.) Doesn't matter which site of theirs you order from the outcome is the same. I see a huge legal lawsuit battle in this company's future. I suggest not buying from Fanatics, which includes all websites such as Nflshop, Mlbshop, Nhlshop, etc... till they get their act together and treat customers as a priority, respectfully and promptly. I've read lots of reviews for each site they own, none of them are good. Hope they improve soon. Btw... where's my order?

• Ju
    Julie92n Nov 15, 2018

Don't be surprised when you get the form letter...
    When we're unable to fulfill an order it's usually because the item is no longer available or because it's a custom order in violation of team licensing guidelines

Sincerely,

Your Fan Experience Team

my order

I ordered a world series jacket a sweatshirt the day after the world series and now they are telling me it'...

shipping

I placed an order on Sunday 10/21 and paid for the one day shipping. Since I purchased World Series gear I...