Having problems with Fanatics?

Fanatics Customer Service Contacts

1877 833 7397 (Customer Service)
+1 904 685 7583 (International)
8100 Nations Way
Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fanatics Customer Service. Initial Fanatics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fanatics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fanatics. Discuss the issues you have had with Fanatics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

FanaticsOrder not fufilled, but money kept

I ordered an item in early December with a future ship date of late January. I placed the order, and my credit card was charged. One day before the scheduled ship date, I was informed my order was canceled with no reason given. I was informed it would be another week before I was to get my refund.
These business practices are unethical, if not illegal.
1- They should not charge my card until the item is shipped.
2-They have my money with no intention of shipping said item, otherwise how is it just one day before shipment the order is canceled. The product either exists or it doesn't, and they would have that info well before the scheduled ship date. Then to hold my money for another week before refund.
3- what compensation did I receive for them holding my money for almost two months? zero
There are many other products on their site which have future ship dates - months out. This needs to be investigated

FanaticsProduct ordered did not arrive, was talked into another purchase with guarantee of discount which was never applied.

On 12/5/20, I ordered a t-shirt for my son for Christmas. Date of arrival 12/31/20.
    Order #: [protected]
    On 1/11/2021, we spoke with Jervon who informed us that the merchandise was shipped and lost. The product was no longer available, so he offered refunded.

He offered 30% discount on a new purchase but due to technical issues, we needed to call back within the hour to have our 30% discount applied.
    Order #: [protected]
    We were charged in full with no 30% discount nor would anyone honor it. We ended up canceling that order.

FanaticsUnable to Return

I have ordered several things from Fanatics in the past and have never needed to return anything and have been satisfied with the products I received. I ordered a fire pit for a Christmas present in Nov 2020. The company advertises easy returns 365-Days. The person I purchased the fire pit for is not interested in the product. The box has never been opened. I contacted Fanatics to return the fire pit and they informed me that the product is over 30 days and I am unable to return the product. This was a Christmas present!!! I will never order from Fanatics for my family or my business again!!!

• Fanatics's response · Jan 06, 2021

I deeply apologize for any confusion, can you provide your order number so we can have an agent contact to assist you please?

FanaticsJa Morant Jersey

I am very disappointed in this company, and I promise I will make sure that more people are aware and know that they should not order from this company. I ordered a small Ja Morant Jersey, and they gave me a completely different XL item that I did not order. I called hoping to get a replacement, and the person I spoke with was very rude and unhelpful. He said his name was "Daniel" and when I asked for a last name he specifically said "I am not giving you my last name" in a rude manner.

• Fanatics's response · Jan 06, 2021

I am so sorry to hear that you received the incorrect item and in addition that you had an unpleasant call with someone on our team. I can assure you this is not normal business practice. Please confirm the order number so we can have an agent assist you further if not already resolved. Thank you

FanaticsPromised refund

Complained to the Better Business Bureau after a bad experience with a Fanatics order. The BBB reviewed my complaint and after corresponding with the company agreed to refund part of my refund. Fanatics does not offer returns even after you cancel the order one minute after placing it. I have been emailing them for a month now and the pat answer is "we apologize but there is no return". Review after review states the same scenario.

• Fanatics's response · Dec 10, 2020

I am so sorry for any issues regarding your order. Fanatics accepts returns as shown below under our return policy:

Return Policy
              Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed.

It can take up to 10 business days for us to receive and process your return. Once processed, your refund can take up to 2-7 business days to reflect on your account statement. You will receive a confirmation email once this is completed.

Please Note: Manufacturer Direct Items have a different return policy, for more information please visit Manufacturer Direct Returns.

** PLEASE NOTE: Items purchased on Fanatics Outlet are final sale items and cannot be returned for any reason.

I am glad they were able to help with a partial credit. Other items that are manufacturer direct not eligible for return are game used/issued items and custom items.

FanaticsReceiving a refund

I ordered a aston villa home shirt on the 12th september returned the item on the 14th september fanatics received the item on the 16th of september and im still waiting for a refund and have been told this morning might not get refund till the 6th of october which is totally unacceptable my order number is [protected] if I would of know this was going to happen would not of ordered from you as it was a birthday present and I was not able to replace it
            All your company keeps saying 14 days for a refund well the 6th october is not 14days im disgusted in how I have been treated through the whole process and to be told im only getting £52 back when it cost me £58 with delivery and then £4.95 to return the item that is a joke!!!

Regards mrs fiona vincent

• Fanatics's response · Oct 02, 2020

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your return/refund. The order number was removed however I am happy to look into this further for you if you can comment the order ID here. Thank you!

FanaticsChair cover

Item was lost in shipment. Was told that item would be expedited so it could be delivered by 27th of may. Today is the 27th of may and after looking at where my order is, it will not even be shipped until june 2nd. This is totally unacceptable! Shipping was dropped but that is not the point!!! I have people coming over to receive items today and was told that it would be expedited. I guess some companies tell lies and don't live up to the expectations of their customers. Not a big expectation, just wanted my item that I paid for to arrive by a certain date. Ask for half off because they failed to deliver; was told basically no won't do that. Wow, what a piece of [censored] company!!! Don't ever use fanantics again!!! Garbage!!!

• Fanatics's response · Jul 01, 2020

I am so sorry you were not happy with the service received. Can you please provide the order number so I can look into this for you? Thank you

Jan 22, 2020

Fanatics — order - lsu men’s shirt/hoodie

I placed a order in December 2019. The amount of $65.25 was debited from my account. I sent a email to...

Jan 22, 2020

Fanatics — false advertisement

Two days ago, after the Chiefs officially made it to the Super Bowl, I ordered my son the locker room tee...

Dec 18, 2019

Fanatics — received a special ordered shirt with my husband's last name on the back of a raiders long sleeve

Order #DS21347982 Order Date: [protected] at 4:45 Sku #[protected] 2x Ordered got an xlg. [protected]@aol.com I...

Fanaticst-shirts ordered

I ordered two shirts on September 30th, expected to arrive on October 10th. During mid-October, I emailed Fanatics on the email with my order, apparently they don't ever receive those inbound emails? Makes no sense... Called them today, October 30th (20 days after arrival), and they said I didn't include the full address for the shipping info. This isn't an issue, but I wasn't notified?! An email would have been great versus patiently waiting and logging in to see my order 'pending'. No ownership and lack of communication, best thing they could provide was 10% off, which is hardly anything considering I had to wait a whole month and still didn't receive. I tried emailing them stating I am not going to buy the products now, go figure, they don't receive incoming emails... They lost $60 from this order and bad customer service.

• Fanatics's response · Nov 01, 2019

We deeply apologize for any miscommunication, I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide your order number? Thank you

Fanaticsfanatics product

Hi,

I ordered Binghamton University Hoodie and the print was all worn off, so I decided to ask for a refund but the amount I paid was around 36$ and they are refunding 20$ and that too I have to go to USPS service and stick label to it for refund.

My order number is [protected]

The site was so poor for refunding any item that there is no straight way to ask for refunding anywhere and finally I had to search on google and there it provided me the right link to ask for refunding.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 28, 2019

We deeply apologize for your experience with this order. We are not showing that any agents have accessed this order or that it was noted with a contact from the customer. Can you confirm who you spoke with and provide images fo the demaged/defective item received? Thank you so much!

Oct 23, 2019

Fanatics — shipping/customer service/supervisors

After placing an order last week and getting a confirmation of shipment with tracking information I still...

Fanaticsreturns

Ridiculous customer service. This is why companies like this are losing business to Amazon. I bought a jersey from Canada and when it got here the quality was pretty poor for the price. I returned it as instructed and they lost it... They refused to refund me because I hadn't returned it with a tracking number. Why would I pay for more expensive shipping? You guys should provide Canadian customers with shipping labels just like every other legitimate e-commerce. I don't recommend ever buying from this company.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 18, 2019

We deeply apologize for any issues surrounding this order. You can view the International return policy at:

Please provide your order information so we can better assist you with this. Thank you!

Fanaticsovercharged

I purchased a pair of jogging pants from this company. The price stated 23.99 a pair and 3.99 shipping. This is the price that I was quoted before I completed my order. I get my banking statement and see where they charged me 29.99 for the pants and 10 dars for shipping and handing!! I'm furious! Frankly the pants aren't worth that much and there is no reason for it to have cost 10 dollars shipping and handling. Will never order from them again and now I'm having to carefully monitor my checking account to make sure no other bogus charges are on there from this company.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 10, 2019

We were unable to locate your order with your name, please provide your order number so we can assist further. Thank you Katy!

• Fanatics's response · Oct 10, 2019

I am so sorry for the unexpected charges regaridng your order. We would be happy to look into this further if you could provide your order number. Thank you so much.

Fanaticsfan cash card and fan cash

I have had the new Fan Cash Card since 9/1. I used it once and had $14.61 Fan Cash. 2 weeks later they advertised 25% off + free shipping if you use the card. I've been trying to place an order for 9 days using the card, with no results. It says unable to process. There's a glitch in their Fan Cash system and no one at Fanatics seems to care. I've called them 5x and the card issuing bank 4x. My account is in good standing. They said I'm not the only one. Plus they still owe me $14.61 from what I already purchased. My account says fan cash pending on Fanatics and. I've had the order for 3 weeks. I'm going to keep calling until they fix it. They have no supervisors not so they have a complaint page.

• Fanatics's response · Sep 24, 2019

We deeply apologize for any issues with your card or account. Can you please reach out to us and request to speak to a manager for assistance. This way we can determine if its an issue on our end or on the bank provider. Also if you can please provide your order number that would be helpful as well. Thank you fo your time!

Fanaticscustomer service and order accuracy

I placed my 1st ever order with Fanatics.com (order# [protected]) on wednesday, 9/18 for a black UGA Columbia shirt (Product ID: 3452225) and paid extra for the 1 day shipping because I needed it for Saturday 9/21. When I got the package on 9/20 and opened it, I noticed it contained the wrong item (product ID: 3470091) in the bag. I immediately called Fanatics.com at 1.877.833.7397 around 6pm. The customer service representative was Shakira (spell?) and I explained to her the situation. She could not have been less apologetic for the inconvenient and told me to just return the item. I asked that she checked with her supervisor if there could be anything to make up for this inconvenjence, especially when the shirt they sent me was of less value. She can back, again with not one single apology for the inconvenience, and said she could refund the difference. I asked if I could get the extra money I paid for the one day shipping, since I did not receive what I ordered, she said no. Once again, letting me off the phone with not one "thank you" nor "sorry". The lack of customer service is unheard of, and the only reason why I kept the shirt is because I needed in less than 12hrs. I will not be ordering again and will not recommend this to anyone. This truly felt like it was intentional in the hopes I would not have noticed and paid more for an item that costs less, basically a SCAM! This is unnaceptable.

• Fanatics's response · Sep 23, 2019

Hello, I am so very sorry to hear about your experience regarding this order. I have located your order and the price match was credited to the card on file along with the shipping amount paid. Again, I deeply apologize for what happened and I can assure you this is not normal business practice. I hope that you can give us another chance in the future at fulfilling another order for you. Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for assistance.

Fanaticsmy order

I placed an order on September 2nd, I just now received my shipment on September 16th! I ordered 4 items for my family, and we were missing 1 item. I called I was told mistakes happen and they would just refund my money because now they don't have the item but when I ordered it, the item was in stock. Poor customer service- very rude. I will not order through the website again when they couldn't even accommodate me better than that.

• Fanatics's response · Sep 16, 2019

I am so sorry for any errors with your order, I would be glad to look into this further and try to turn the experience around for you. What is your order number associated with the issue? Thank you

Fanaticscustomer service

I ordered the Minnesota Vikings Nike Air Zooms for myself and my husband (as pictured below). We received them yesterday and wore them right away. Today when we looked at them we realized that we were sent purple Nike's with white swooshes. I contacted customer service and was told that they ran out of the purple/gold Nike's. I was informed that I could return the shoes however because they were worn outside I would not get any money back. I explained that the product error was on Fanatics end. The Fanatic rep confirm that their was the same complaint earlier in the day. He put me on hold to ask what he can do for this situation. He came back that they would give me a 20% off coupon. I then requested to speak with his supervisor. He advised that he spoke with his supervisor and she suggested the coupon. I requested to be transferred to her anyway. She advised me the same - return, but no refund do to visible wear. She advised, had I noticed the error prior to wearing them the full return refund policy could be completed. I explained to her that I did not make the error in sending me the wrong product and I trusted that they sent me what I had ordered. She offered me a 20% off coupon. I explained that I did not want the coupon because due to their terrible customer service I do not plan on shopping with them again. I requested to speak with her supervisor. She stated that her supervisor was not present and refused to give me their name & number or to send me to their voice mail. I requested to leave my name and number for that supervisor to call me and she refused. She only would provide me with a complaint email.

customer service

• Fanatics's response · Sep 09, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us regarding your issue. We deeply apologize for the mix up with your order and receiving the wrong shoes, unfortunately since the items were worn it is the policy that they can no longer be returned. With that said we still want to assist you and make right with the fact that the item received was incorrect. An agent will be reaching out to you to try and resolve this with you in a way that works for you. We appreciate your understanding and hope that we are able to turn the experience around for you. Thank you!

Fanatics UKfraud matter

Made order for a few items cost of $37.35 was debited from my card then a further $48.87 was also deducted from the same account I have been dealing with Mr. Zubair Ahmed the manager in the UK on my first order.
                                2 nd order I have pu tf a 2nd order in with Mr. Zubair Ahmed to his p private work email I have a lkso attempted to contact him by phone no replies by phone or emails to date always in meetings, not in, and many times he will call you back in 1 hour in 2 hours, in 10 minutes, or as soon as he is finished with his meeting still no contact by him or his office still waiting on refund and now the items I required is out of stock when I ordered these items still while the tennis was on in London he has now offerd me my items free of charge but now no stock I have kept tf a record of all phone logs and emails between us and so now he is avoiding all communication by phone and emailsAnd still no refunds.

This is urgent matter as it's a police matter?
                                A quick response would be appreciated to stop any further legal action
                                My order is men's Wimbledon championship towel and Ralph Lauren ball boy jacket in a small men's.

My mobile number is 61 [protected]