Amazon.com / violation of published rules
A buyer, using someone else's account, purchased a Battery Grip for a Canon EOS 30D that I had for sale. Despite paying standard shipping, I sent it Priority.
The buyer, whose name I STILL do not know, apparently allowed the item to sit at the address of record for 3 weeks before opening the box. She CLAIMS that I sent the wrong item, so she wrote me asking for a refund. I pointed out that Amazon rules required her to contact me within 14 days of receipt of the item (and I have USPS delivery confirmation of when it was delivered).
Despite this rule violation, I offered her a FULL refund, except that she had to pay for the return S/H, which is another Amazon rule. She flipped out and demanded that I pay for everything! So, she refused the refund and filed a complaint with Amazon.
Finally, the claim is still pending, despite the fact that more than 30 days have passed since delivery. ANOTHER Amazon.com rule requires the return of the item within 30 days to get a refund. This has not been done by the Buyer, her THIRD rule violation.
Given the large number of rules violations, I will not refund this woman's money, regardless of what Amazon.com decides in their Claim hearing.
Because of the Claim, Amazon.com has FROZEN my Payments Account, and may keep it frozen for up to 45 days!! I thought PayPal was the only company to perform such reprehensible acts, but it now appears we have another!
I have warned Amazon.com that if a Refund is awarded, I will bring legal action against them and the Buyer for the repeated violations of Amazon's rules by the Buyer, and the FAILURE of the Claims department to refuse this claim due to those rules violations.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - I received the amount of the pages
- Amazon.com - prime orders not being delivered within the time promised. 
- Chinatera Limited - tulle curtains
- Amazon.com - received damaged sofa table, order # 112-6324984-0579449
- Amazon.com - amazon prime account