Having problems with BeachStore.com?

1025 east 13th street
Hialeah, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BeachStore.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 06, 2019

Beachstore.com — customer service on order so128736 14.5 inch folding beach umbrella table

Purchased a 14.5 inch folding beach umbrella table; item delivered was missing the accessory that attache...

Jan 22, 2019

Beachstore.com — *w a r n I n g * seller is known to rip off customers

"*** W A R N I N G *** STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. Bought two beach lounge chairs, an umbrella, and 2...

Beachstore.comwrong item was shipped

I ordered a Blue and White Beach Buoy umbrella but received a red, white and blue umbrella. The pole also had dents on it. I tried calling the BeachStore several times but was unable to reach anyone and I did not receive a call back. I was finally able to get a response by email. I followed the directions in the email and provided photos of the umbrella and damage to BeachStore. I did not receive any response regarding the pictures I sent nor did I receive any response to the 3 emails I sent asking for a follow-up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not how I expected my customer service interaction to go.

Can some one respond to my case?

On Sep 14, 2018, at 1:08 PM, Chris H [ ]@yahoo.com> wrote:
Please confirm receipt of the pictures submitted.

[my name]

From: BeachStore.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:42 PM
To: [ ]@yahoo.com
Subject: Case # CA17506 Created: Wrong umbrella color

Thank you for contacting BeachStore.com Customer Support.
Your request for assistance has been received. Case #CA17506 - "Wrong umbrella color" has been created for you. A member of our customer care team will respond to your case as soon as possible.

Click here to update the Case online, or reply to this email

Message History
We are very sorry to that you have received a damaged or defective product(s). We will do our best to sort this out for you promptly.

Please understand that we must document any such defects or damage.

We kindly ask that you provide us with one or more digital pictures of the damaged and/or defective merchandise so that we may assess the defect / damage. After review, we will either replace or discount the merchandise.

Please do not return the damaged/defective merchandise

Please respond to this case by replying directly to this e-mail and attaching your photos. You may also CC [protected]@beachstore.com on your e-mail.

The photos you submit will be automatically uploaded to your case file and will be processed promptly.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and cooperation.

BeachStore.com is powered by NetSuite — One System. No Limits.

Beachstore.comshipped the wrong product, not new and dirty. customer service is unresponsive

I ordered one RIO 6.5' Sun Blocking Vented Beach Umbrella w/ Sand Anchor - Margaritaville Stripe order no. 270-SO111071 on 10/17/2017 but received instead a low quality, not new umbrella branded Hang Ten on 10/18/2018. The umbrella I received is not only not the product that I ordered, it is a cheap umbrella, it is not new, it is scratched and it is even dusted with sand!
    I immediately submitted case number CA 17015 with photos, requesting authorization for return and a full refund for $40.04 which includes the product price, taxes and shiiping; I have also sent follow up emails and have called their customer service phone number with no response
    I am attaching photos of the product that I receive to prove that it is not new and it is dirty with sand.
    I request once more either a full refund or exchange for a new product, the same brand and model that I ordered

Alejandro Infante
    email [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Alejandro Infante · Oct 27, 2017

I finally heard back from the store, I received a replacement product of the correct bran in new condition. Case is solved to my satisfaction

Beachstore.comnever received my refund after canceling my order when the umbrella was out of stock

I order an umbrella and umbrella holder, 4 days later I received a phone call and I was informed by a representative that the umber was out of stock. I told the representative to cancel my order and refund my credit card. The items I ordered were never shipped but I never got my refund to my credit card. I called many times to their phone number, no one ever answered the phone no matter how long you hold for them. You can only leave a message on the line to order, you cannot leave a message on the line to check an order or to check your account. I left a message on their order line giving my order number, my complaint about not receiving my refund and my phone number to call me. I never got a call. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I think this company is a con. Order number 715-SO109726

Beachstore.comextreme shade beach umbrella

Aug 18th I ordered a 9' beach umbrella:
        (Guest Shopper 24604
        Your order no. 982-SO110016 has been received. We will process it promptly.)
        Was shipped an 8' umbrella instead. Called the customer service number
        left several messages and sent numerous emails to the company and received no reply whatsoever. Now I am stuck with a wrong product and stuck for the purchase price.
        Absolutely the worst company to deal with
        Would give it no stars at all if I could.

Beachstore.comThe Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Received

Pissed Consumer
          Review ›

All Reviews Professional Services Beach Store 1 of 3 reviews
          Beach Store - Review in Professional Services category from Fresh Meadows, New York
          Fresh Meadows, New York 13 minutes ago

Mark as resolved
          UPDATE

Write update
          Add tags
          Add contacts
          ADD MEDIA

Add images or PDFs
          Add Link to YouTube

Facebook
          Twitter
          Google
          The worst customer service experience I have ever had.I purchased two replacement umbrella poles and had them shipped to my address via Fed Ex.

Although I provided the correct address, Fed Ex could not find it and returned the poles to shipper. When I called to arrange to have the poles re-delivered, I was told I had to pay a re-shipping fee. The customer service rep (who apparently is the CEO of the company although he never identified himself to me) was rude and disinterested and made no effort to understand what I was telling him about why Fed Ex was mistaken about the incorrect address. When I expressed my frustration, he transferred me to someone else, who was not quite as rude and appeared to be trying to be helpful, but who then transferred me back to him.

After essentially accusing me of lying about the address (the home in which I live) he said he would no longer deal with me because I was "very unpleasant, " hung on me multiple times, and told me I was "banned" from making purchases at his store. He ultimately refused to re-ship the poles and instead refunded the transaction without crediting the shipping fee.

It was a surreal experience, reminiscent of the "soup nazi" episode in Seinfeld.I have made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

Beachstore.com — Wrong product shipped on purpose

I'm sorry I didn't read the many crappy reviews before buying from this horrible company. I ordered a red...

Beachstore.comRefusal to reimburse for shipping & sending wrong item

This company sent the wrong color item after having written the wrong color down apparently on a phone order that I made. The company sends no paperwork, no invoice with its shipment. In order to return an item, the customer must go online and fill out information and await an emailed form to send back with the item. The company charges--in addition to the shipping incurred by the customer to return the item-- 20% of its value to restock the item. I filled out the information online but the website did not seem to work properly. I phoned to make sure the company had the correct info from me in order to obtain the required return form. The one and only person who answers the phone at the company said the info I entered had gone through and that I would be receiving the necessary form via email. 24 hours later: no email. I called the company's 800 number 3 times in a row. The person who answers the phone could be heard by me; she could not hear me. I called the operator: operators cannot help with 800 numbers. I went back on the company's website and located its local number. I called that number and the person could hear me. She said something had been wrong with their phone and it had been corrected. I asked about the emailed form; she checked into it and discovered that it had not been sent because the company's email "had gotten stuck." So I had to catch their error myself. She said she would resend it. I suggested we stay on the phone together until she had sent it and I had received it. I waited for 8 minutes of silence and then hung up. I called the company again and the same person asked me if it had gone through: it now had, a full 10 minutes at least later. I asked to speak to a supervisor to request that the restocking fee not be charged to me due to all of the company's inefficiency in handling this issue and its multiple non-functioning means of customer support. She said he was in the warehouse and busy--I tried to explain what I wanted and during our conversation the "supervisor" became free. He told me he was the manager; I explained what had gone on and made my request for the non-charge of the 20% fee. He replied that that was not possible because he did not have the power to do this. I asked to speak to the owner or for the owner's name. He refused to give it to me. I asked for his name; he would only give me his first name which he spelled Uitan. When I further explained that the company had sent me the wrong color item, he said that he would require a digital photo of the item first and sent me an email asking me to send him an attached digital photo that his website could upload.

I told Uitan that I was putting this issue in dispute with my credit card company and that I would be returning the item even though he told me not to until he had received the photo etc. He tried to imply that there was something wrong with my phone when I called the 800 number. There isn't : the call went through to his local number, to the operator, and to my credit card company afterwards. I looked the company up online and discovered that the real name of the person I had been speaking to is not spelled Uitan but Eytan and that his last name was Benzeno and furthermore that this so-called manager was in fact the owner of the company. He certainly did have the power to forego the charge for the restocking fee. So he seems to have lied to me on more than one count. This company seems to be ineffective, understaffed, and not trustworthy; it certainly does not believe in maintaining good customer relations. I would not order anything from them.

• Ra
                RadKh9 Jun 30, 2019

We got the product several days late after I called to follow up. What I received was not a branded Tommy Bahama cart rather a generic cart (perhaps the Rio type). Total scam!!! I have sent an email to register the complaint and would expect either the product I paid for or a complete refund of the approx $75 and $16 shipping paid.

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices