BaseballSavings Logo

BaseballSavings

Having problems with BaseballSavings?

8851 East 34th Street North
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BaseballSavings.

Complaints & Reviews

Baseballsavings.comThey refused to refund 2 day shipping

I paid extra for fast delivery and was supposed to get my order in two days. But it took them about two weeks to deliver my stuff so I contacted BaseballSavings and asked them to refund the money I spent on shipping. They started to tell me some stories that is was not their fault and that I have to contact the shipping company and etc. I said that I really do not care whose fault that was and demanded my money back. They said sorry and that was the last thing I heard from them. Extremely poor Service!

www.baseballsavings.comthey didn't ship or lose your orders

People, avoid the company www.baseballsavings.com at all costs. I have placed three times on their website, but all deals were bad. They didn’t provide orders at all or they simply lose them. But they provide some fake info about the purchase. The customer services basically are useless, because none of these agents really know what has happening in their company. So, don’t waste your time and money.

www.baseballsavings.comFake info and awful services

I purchased some sport things from the company www.baseballsavings.com.
      It was horrible experience, because the seller provided fake tracking number. When I found out about it, the seller told me that he would change it, but he did nothing. It was simply lie and nothing more. I told him to provide my order faster, but he again ignored my request. The worst services and company so don’t waste money.

Baseball savingsCustomer service

Customer service is very bad. The response on any question, is order is processing as expected. Even when they started the order process over from the beginning. 6-8 week delay in order to be processed, over priced on equipment no savings no service.

Baseballsavings.comDo yourself a favor and purchase your gear from a local dealer

Stay away, stay far away. Do yourself a favor and purchase your gear from a local dealer. This company is terrible. Purchased Easton catcher's equipment that fell apart in less than a month; they would not send a RA number; they would not replace. They wanted me to pay to send it back to them; they, in turn, would send it back to the manufacturer with no guarantee when I would ever see my stuff again. The customer service is poor at best.

• Fo
              Forlined May 23, 2012

I have never seen a less competent customer service department than this one. I considered purchasing one item from this store, one time, but ultimately ended up canceling the order due to prohibitive shipping costs. I was placed on their catalog mailing list. When I called their 800 number to get off the list, they told me they would "forward my request" to the appropriate department. The next month, the catalog showed up again. I called again, they deflected me again. Next month - sure enough - another catalog arrives! Three requests and nobody did a thing to help me; they lied to me each and every time. Inexcusable. Do NOT buy from this company, and more importantly, do NOT let them get a hold of your address or email.

• Af
              Affane Aug 27, 2012

Ordered a pair of Mizuno shoes. Received order confirmation. Two days later, was told they were out of stock :( A bad example for internet retailing. If you are not ready to market via the internet because of poor inventory system then please stay out. You ruin the whole industry.