Beautymax Hair Products Logo

Beautymax Hair Products

Having problems with Beautymax Hair Products?

Beautymax Hair Products Customer Service Contacts

Room 1502, Block B, TianXiu Building, Huanshizhong Road № 300
Guangzhou
China - 510050

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beautymax Hair Products Customer Service. Initial Beautymax Hair Products complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beautymax Hair Products above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beautymax Hair Products. Discuss the issues you have had with Beautymax Hair Products and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Beautymax Hair ProductsBeauty max rip off

Unbelievable what this company BeautMax Hair sent me for hair. Same like all others complaining here, very bad smelling hair the first sample order was OK. This second order is a disaster, EUR 8000 flushed away, as you send them a complaint, they block you.
Ms. Sunny, seems to be the boss, informed me that they come regularly to Cosmoprof in Bologna, well me too. We will await them there, and for sure I get my money and all further expenses back! You won't fly back that soon to China before all is paid!
To ALL, disregard this cheating company.

Apr 03, 2020

Beautymax Hair Products — Bad stinking hair from beautymax hair products

I couldn't believe what I received from Beauty Max Hair. The hair has a very unpleasant smell. Washing...

Beauty Max Hair Productsbad smelling hair

I can not understand that Beautymax Hair Products ripped me of so badly.
    My third order, USD 10'000, is such a disaster. The hair has a very bad chemical smell (washed/shampood 4 times, the smell stays), sheds and tangles a lot. The weft has holes. The closures have such a bad hair line. Got all shorter lengths.
    The sales person does not care, no refund!

They send me nice hair for the first two times, the third time they ripped me of! As soon as you make a bigger order you are bait for them. Too bad I didn't searched enough. thanks for this site.

Beware of these cheaters:

Nov 08, 2019

Beauty Max Hair Products — hair weft, clip hair

After 4 smaller orders I received a bigger order a month ago. In total 50 deep curly and 50 deep wavy of...

Sep 11, 2019

Beauty Max Hair Products — hair bundles

Our first sample and our first bigger order were OK. Our third buy of 70 bundles of hair are just a disaster...

Aug 24, 2019

Beauty Max Hair Products — hair

Got my hair from Beautymax Hair, they smell unbelievable bad! Never had such stinking hair. Got in contact...

Beautymax Hair Products Co., Ltdsmelling hair, losing curls after washing

We bought 3 times smaller orders from Beautymax Hair, when we made a larger order we only got smelling hair.
      We complaint, but they didn't want to take the hair back and refund.
      With the complaint, they started telling we received the hair not on actual prices (she forgot to use the newer price list, that's one reason not to take the hair back and they never will take hair back anyway).
      Also after three times washing with shampoo and conditioner the smell is not gone. Also the hair looses its curls after one time washing.
      BeautyMax Hair is a scam!

Beautymaxhair — bad hair

I recently purchased via aliexpress what was suppose to be virgin remy hair from this vendor, after receiving...