Bed Bath & Beyond Logo

Bed Bath & Beyond

Having problems with Bed Bath & Beyond?

650 Liberty Avenue
Union, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bed Bath & Beyond.

Complaints & Reviews

Bed Bath & BeyondBroken stuff no replacement

I ordered new bathroom stuff Back in July. The stuff arrived broken in the package I called immediately with pictures to show there was no bubble wrapping provided and it was thrown around. I have emails verifying that they would reship the items out to me. After 3 dam phone calls and two months of [censored] there is still no replacements this company is sorry and so is there customer service who told me that it would take 3 weeks well here it is almost 8 weeks later and where is the dam stuff I paid for. Call stupid customer service to wait on hold for hours to be told some [censored] excuse

Sep 21, 2020

Bed Bath & Beyond — Toxic fragrance pumped into the air

On entering I was assaulted with fragrance that gave an immediate headache. I drove home with the window...

Bed Bath & BeyondPhone or chat rep

I tried to place an order on line and needed to change it prior to finalizing it I could not change the store or delete one of the items. Finally because the order was $1.88 short they would not ship it at nc. I tried calling customer service foe store pickup and was told the wait time was more than one hour. So I tried to do a on line chat and the wait time was four hours and 30 minutes.
    Why don't they just close the door???

Jul 14, 2020

Bed Bath & Beyond — Overcharge for online purchase

RE: BBB ORDER NUMBER [protected] On June 9 2020, I ordered two shower curtains at a price of $39.99 each --...

Bed Bath & BeyondOrder delivered to wrong address

Order for $900 of product was delivered to an old address I had deleted. Customer service refused to reship merchandise or provide an immediate refund. The delivery service (FEDEX) could not reclaim the product, and we are told that a refund could not be issued until all the merchandise is returned.

I am being penalized for a shipping error. I want the product today or the money refunded today.

Order delivered to wrong address

Bed Bath & BeyondRefund

I ordered a salad bowl online from bed bath and beyond on may 9, 2020. I received it on may 14. It was incredibly ugly and did not appear to be suitable for serving food (the wood was unfinished). I followed the instructions posted bed bath and beyond's website and sent it back via fedex on may 19. Tracking shows that it was received at bed, bath, and beyond's facility in lewisville, tx on may 21. Today is july 2, 2020. I have written to them 3 times, asking when I am going to receive my refund. They do not respond and I have not received my refund, even though it's been well beyond the time they say on their website that I would be contacted and receive the refund. Pretty pathetic when a big company like this is so low that they cheat people out of their refunds, which it appears is happening. I used to like this store, but no more. They have the product back and probably have resold it. I want my money.

Bed Bath & BeyondMissing refund and no customer service available

I returned a chair that the warehouse received on June 18. After a week of no sign of refund I called. I was told the warehouse hadn't had time to verify the item due to COVID. I was told it would be another ten days. When that time passed I called again and was promised the refund would be in my account by July 18. It never came. I have called many days and the automated message says the wait times are anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes. Who is going to sit on hold for that long? I tried the online chat system and the wait time there is 60 to 90 minutes. I tried to wait for that but missed them when they finally picked up because it had been so long. So now I can't get a hold of anyone and they have had my money for six weeks and nobody will pick up a phone. This is absolutely the worst customer service I have experienced in decades. I will never give them my money again.

Bed Bath & BeyondTwo items were allegedly shipped but were lost in transit

One item was allegedly shipped on 4/21, the other on 5/3. Although I was charged for the items the tracking numbers shows that FEDEX never received the items. Waited 2 hours to finally get a representative through their chat option as I was unable to get through on the phone. Was told the items would be replaced and I would receive a confirmation within 3 business days. Still no confirmation. I will now dispute the charges with my credit company. Abysmal customer service. I have always been a loyal customer but I'm rethinking whether to order again until they get their act together.

Jan 08, 2020

Bed Bath & Beyond — fraudulent credit card charges

I have now had to cancel my discover and my chase visa because of fraudulent charges being made at Bed Bath...

Bed Bath & Beyondrebate card

I received my Rebate card for $5.00 during Christmas. I went into the number on the card to activate it. And it was activate only to find out the balance was zero. I haven't used this card, as it was still in the envelope. Where did my money go.
              Joan Strutz
              3538 5th St. W.
              apt. 108
              West Fargo, ND 58078
              Card #[protected]
              It is suppose to be worth $5.00.
              [protected]@gmail.com

Bed Bath & Beyondbeyond

I only signed up for Beyond membership yesterday because of the $30 off that was advertised. I placed my order but never got $30 off. There was no reason for me to apy $29 for the membership as I have plenty of coupons for 20% off and my order qualified for free shipping anyway. Unless my account is credited $30 I wish to cancel my membership immediately and receive a full refund of the $29 membership fee.

Bed Bath & Beyondlied about beyond + membership perks

I was shopping in store at the Springfield, IL Bed Bath & Beyond store and was told about the Beyond + membership. I was told that signing up would get me 20% off everything on top of any coupons I had, plus free shipping online. I signed up later online. I then shortly found out that it's just a straight 20% off and that you can't use any coupons with it. I contacted customer service to try to get my membership cancelled and refunded since I was lied to about what the perks were. They said no, that if you read the fine print online that it says you can't use coupons and even though their employee told me I could use coupons that I still should have read the fine print instead of trusting what their employee told me. I was stuck with a useless membership and kept receiving their coupons via mail and email. Why would I pay for the membership when they send free coupons so often? A waste of $29 and they lost a customer that had been with them for years before this.

Bed Bath & Beyondbissell crosswave

My bissell crosswave is a product I live by. I am disabled and cannot use a regular mop. My crosswave makes my life much easier. I recently got out the hospital and missed my return date. I am not claiming to be special or privileged because I am sick. I was just asking for a break. The manager stated that he couldn't do the return. The 1800 number stated it was his choice. That he could of returned it. So from here I am no longer shopping at bed bath and beyond, who doesn't sympathize with hi is customers. The manager didn't care that i just got out the hospital. He didn't care how much money i spend. I called everyone i knew to do the same. You just lost a good group of customers.

Bed Bath & Beyondno communication and no invoice to the payment to this purchase.

On line purchase to this company Bed bath& beyond, Borderfree did not sent me a invoice of the Payment and good which I purchace on line.Date was Oct.6 2019.I had sent you guys a email no one even bother to reply to were is this goods, I had been charge to to my Visa amount of 438.85 could you please credith that amount back to my visa Account.
                      Rebecca

Oct 08, 2019

Bed Bath & Beyond — I am complaining about the service in your store

On October 7, 2019, I visited your store in Rego Park to buy a blender. A cashier named Kendran acted like...

Apr 09, 2019

Bed Bath & Beyond — using a 20 percent coupon

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond, Yonkers NY LOCATION, 2141 Central Park Ave STORE #394, on 03/09/2019 during...

Bed Bath & Beyondempty shelves/lack of cashiers

I have found that every time I go to this location the shelves are empty in the health/beauty section. Half of the items I am looking for are not on the shelves. I have attached pictures. One is in the makeup section and you can see it it almost totally empty. The other is in the hair care aisle which is also pretty empty. It is not because they are moving anything around. It just always looks like that. And there are people around who are supposed to be stocking but I'm not sure what they are doing because apparently they are not doing their job.
                        The second problem was that they had one cashier who seemed to be fairly new. He was very nice and was trying (Henry) but there was a line forming and no one else would get on a register. The manager came over and then left again without offering any help or getting someone else to help. Another girl came over and just watched Henry but did nothing. We were at the customer service desk so she could have jumped on the register next to him. This location has really gone downhill and I am very disappointed in it. I have definitely not been going there too often anymore.

empty shelves/lack of cashiers
                        empty shelves/lack of cashiers

Feb 03, 2019

Bed Bath & Beyond — unacceptable customer service @ 16800 sw 72nd ave, tigard, or 97224

The store manager Karla @ 16800 SW 72nd Ave, Tigard, OR 97224 has given us a hard time to return the baby...

Jan 12, 2019

Bed Bath & Beyond — expresso maker

Was treated like a second rate citizen by a immature very monotone young person. Like a recording I was told...

Jan 05, 2019

Bed Bath & Beyond — staff/product

Yesterday we had a gut wrenching punitive experience at BB&B after all the stuff we bought from you here i...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices