Amazon.com / false advertising
Amazon advertised a cordless phone as NEW. It appeared it the cart with REFURB inserted in the product model number. (It did not say Refurbished anyplace else, it could easily have been overlooked). I phoned customer service, who "absolutely assured" it was new. In fact it is shipped directly from Panasonic. I ordered it, then called Panasonic. It is a 2005 model they no longer sell, so it would not be in their warehouse. It could only be coming from a Panasonic refurbish unit or another refurbish unit. Amazon sent me an auto-generated email asking if I'd been satisfied with customer service. I clicked NO, and a representative phoned me. He said the listing had been changed to "refurbished". I checked and it hadn't. He then said that REFURBISHED IS THE SAME AS NEW. He held to that position. I'd not trust "New" on Amazon.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - bulesk braded i-phone charger multi size pack.
- Amazon.com - prime membership fee 
- Amazon.com - purchasing items
- Amazon - free credit scores - trying to win a $1000 amazon gift card
- Amazon.com - defective dell laptop